DOW no more

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow warriors of Upsilon,

Please refer this thread to my new post on this child who simple has no respect to this game nor respects any player here ..

Your days in this game our numbered my friend and i will hunt you down in any world you are in and make you an out cast

you have brought this on yourself and a word of advise learn to respect fellow players in this game..Your enemies can become friends and your friends can become enemies..

You have a lot of growing up to do and if you continue to lead your real life this way with no honor or respect you will not go very far in life

jeff why don't you go back to rho and save that is left of your alliance, the dogs of war shall fail in every world with you leading them

DeletedUser

Haha i wonder if we are going to see the Spartans alliance disappear overnight.

DeletedUser

i doubt it cuz it would take him to join their 5 alliances and disband them and i seriously doubt the spartans will be stupid enough to even consider giving him any rights.(lol they will prob just keep him in there for the points and don't even give him access to their forums)

DeletedUser

I feel like an attack is immenent though. So if anyone is willing to offer a lil support ;) haha and ps edward, I did that for you. I had nothing against DOW until you betrayed us. way to show loyalty. I guess you fit in with the rest of the dogs though. No matter what world it is, they cant be trusted. Oh and ya I would like a new milestone update soon, I wanna have a legacy XD haha
Xoz

Your days are numbered.

DeletedUser

haha I betrayed you ey? pretty sure you did it for a bit of fun like everyone does.

DeletedUser18636

I have to admit though, anybody who gives away privileges so easily should not be running an alliance.....and also... Spartans have took him in...how stupid are they that they would take in somebody who has made it hs mission to disband all mra's?

- Because they don't consider themselves being a MRA =))) that's obvious
They think as they are an elite group of (what, are they 500+ right now lol) many many players to whom statistics doesn't apply at all. :D

DeletedUser

xdxk, It took me one message to get rights. Thats how nooby jeff is. And to all who say they are going to attack me? Oh well. I was going to quit this game soon anyway. I just wanted to finish 1 little thing first. And I did :) I shouldn't be 2 hard of a conquer. I have a total of 1 swordsman and like 20 slingers. Feel free to. I just ask that you learn from this. Open your eyes and see that the key to this game is quility players not quantity players.
Jeff ;) nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and savvasnav, there is either a language barrier or you are mentally incompetent because it was VERY clear what I was talking about.

DeletedUser

Yes it was, sav i am ashamed to know you you big homophobe :p
No seriously though Xoz google flamer...

Lol Rome, yeah we should really be careful what we say about them, with that many elite players we will surely be annihilated ;) Especially if we annoy their mighty war leader, Zevian Pettiway. Seriously that guy just cracks me up haha.

DeletedUser

Im not an idiot. There is a good reason that I joined spartans. Its not because they are a good alliance at all. And its not to disband them. I joined them because they are an ally of DOW and I find it hilarious XD plus I have been threatened by DOW very much and want to see how spartans will react to their alliance members being attacked. And of course I realize they are another MRA. like I said before, im not an idiot.
Xoz

DeletedUser

you just learn something new each day never thought flamer would be an insulting term but hey man you taking the word out of context.

DeletedUser

Im not an idiot. There is a good reason that I joined spartans. Its not because they are a good alliance at all. And its not to disband them. I joined them because they are an ally of DOW and I find it hilarious XD plus I have been threatened by DOW very much and want to see how spartans will react to their alliance members being attacked. And of course I realize they are another MRA. like I said before, im not an idiot.
Xoz

You don't think you are an IDIOT!???? OMG...you make me mad. Right from your first post I started to boil. I got to here and have not even finished the thread and I want to throttle you, you pathetic little wimp!!!!

Your actions I will deal with shortly. Your comment about MRA"s being annoying is just so asinine, immature and pathetic that it's ridiculous. MRA's are for newbs. They need to learn the game somewhere.

I am so tired of the flaming of both newb's and Premium players. TOGETHER THEY MAKE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM WORK!!!!! Newb's come in, get addicted, learn the ropes in an MRA, then some become premium players. It's the premium players who allow us all to even have a GREPOLIS to play on, you dumbass.

Your actions are disgusting. You are an immature, sniveling, worthless shell of a grep player. It's ALWAYS the no skill player craving attention who does these type of things. You remind me of the profile of a typical spy. Spies are immature children who cannot figure out the strategy. They are stupid and impatient with no concept of honor or pride. They are easily seduced by a creative leader to infiltrate and spy. In this way they feel important. They are never a good player and I mean never. They do not have the skill set to be one. They are also abandoned EVERY time by their alliance once their actions come to light, which they often do. You are one of these. Simply, an incompetent player and most definitely can never be a leader in these type of games. Selfish and stupid are not the traits an alliance looks for.

You all can say that the leader made a mistake by giving this baby leader rights and he may have done sio. He did it in GOOD FAITH however. No alliance deserves this to satisfy some little pissant's vindictive, mean, selfish, and petty incompetencies.

SPARTANS will be on to you in no time and I will be the first to make sure they are. You are a hindrance and a black eye to the entire Grep community. You disgust me.

DeletedUser

Okay Okay Okay... You guys need to pull on the reins and keep it casual...banter is fine but this is getting way too personal.

Disbands happen in Grepolis all the time, there are people who approve and people who disapprove. So, instead of questioning honour or the person behind it...look at logistics.

This is an active thread, it wouldn't be nice if i had to shut it because y'all aren't behaving.

DeletedUser

Okay Okay Okay... You guys need to pull on the reins and keep it casual...banter is fine but this is getting way too personal.

Disbands happen in Grepolis all the time, there are people who approve and people who disapprove. So, instead of questioning honour or the person behind it...look at logistics.

This is an active thread, it wouldn't be nice if i had to shut it because y'all aren't behaving.

Apologies Sapph...much calmer now. Take my down if you want. That one got my dander up. I should know better than to post when ticked off.

DeletedUser15100

S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S are all simply going to fail in a few months because they are lead by randoms and have no plans but to just recruit everybody.

Drunken Rodents, The Pacifists and Project Genesis are the only alliances that know what there doing.

as for DOW and SPARTANS, they have both failed. DOW will never be the same as they were on Omicron and as they are on Rho here in Upsilon.

SPARTANS are the worst alliance I have ever seen, I have seen a lot of MRA's and nothing comes close to SPARTANS. They are not just an MRA but they seek for attention then they fail just like on the last worlds.

Maybe SPARTANS thought that coming to a speed 1 world may be a lot easier for them but still SPARTANS have no idea what they are doing. By the looks of it, every player in SPARTANS are sitting ducks lol.

DeletedUser

You don't think you are an IDIOT!???? OMG...you make me mad. Right from your first post I started to boil. I got to here and have not even finished the thread and I want to throttle you, you pathetic little wimp!!!!

Your actions I will deal with shortly. Your comment about MRA"s being annoying is just so asinine, immature and pathetic that it's ridiculous. MRA's are for newbs. They need to learn the game somewhere.

I am so tired of the flaming of both newb's and Premium players. TOGETHER THEY MAKE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM WORK!!!!! Newb's come in, get addicted, learn the ropes in an MRA, then some become premium players. It's the premium players who allow us all to even have a GREPOLIS to play on, you dumbass.

Your actions are disgusting. You are an immature, sniveling, worthless shell of a grep player. It's ALWAYS the no skill player craving attention who does these type of things. You remind me of the profile of a typical spy. Spies are immature children who cannot figure out the strategy. They are stupid and impatient with no concept of honor or pride. They are easily seduced by a creative leader to infiltrate and spy. In this way they feel important. They are never a good player and I mean never. They do not have the skill set to be one. They are also abandoned EVERY time by their alliance once their actions come to light, which they often do. You are one of these. Simply, an incompetent player and most definitely can never be a leader in these type of games. Selfish and stupid are not the traits an alliance looks for.

You all can say that the leader made a mistake by giving this baby leader rights and he may have done sio. He did it in GOOD FAITH however. No alliance deserves this to satisfy some little pissant's vindictive, mean, selfish, and petty incompetencies.

SPARTANS will be on to you in no time and I will be the first to make sure they are. You are a hindrance and a black eye to the entire Grep community. You disgust me.

Spartans will be on to me? idec. I am going to get rimmed by DOW soon anyway. After that, This game will mean nothing to me. And As far as players learning this game in an MRA, This is true. But some players NEVER learn. Take jeff wheeler for example. He has played on many worlds. And yet he still creates useless alliances. And I didn't do this because I am a noob, because I was influenced by some "creative" leader. It was my idea from the VERY beginning. I did this because my alliance was being attacked be DOW. I didnt take to kindly to it. It wasnt a lack of strategy? lol at you. Your accusations are blind and naive.
And I NEVER said anything against Premium players. Just another example of your senseless, useless ranting.

SPARTANS are the worst alliance I have ever seen, I have seen a lot of MRA's and nothing comes close to SPARTANS. They are not just an MRA but they seek for attention then they fail just like on the last worlds.
The hogs of destiny on Alpha was MUCH worse. At one point the had over 1500 members. Their average was around 5000 after the world was out for over a year, and they had absolutely no plan of attack. MUCH worse. haha

DeletedUser18636

This quote by itself is epic
Im not an idiot.

“I hope this has taught you kids a lesson: kids never learn.” =) Simpsons

But back to the point... =) so what exactly will happen? Spartans are going to kill him as well? I am confused) then why is he with Spartans?
Or is this some kind of new tactics for conquering you first invite the person) And then Bang... when he least expects it) all the spartans are sending massive waves:eek:

DeletedUser

But back to the point... =) so what exactly will happen? Spartans are going to kill him as well? I am confused) then why is he with Spartans?
Or is this some kind of new tactics for conquering you first invite the person) And then Bang... when he least expects it) all the spartans are sending massive waves:eek:

This is what is going to happen...
flame.jpg

A good old fashioned Flamer Spankin

DeletedUser19076

Spartans will be on to me? idec. I am going to get rimmed by DOW soon anyway. After that, This game will mean nothing to me. And As far as players learning this game in an MRA, This is true. But some players NEVER learn. Take jeff wheeler for example. He has played on many worlds. And yet he still creates useless alliances. And I didn't do this because I am a noob, because I was influenced by some "creative" leader. It was my idea from the VERY beginning. I did this because my alliance was being attacked be DOW. I didnt take to kindly to it. It wasnt a lack of strategy? lol at you. Your accusations are blind and naive.
And I NEVER said anything against Premium players. Just another example of your senseless, useless ranting.

The hogs of destiny on Alpha was MUCH worse. At one point the had over 1500 members. Their average was around 5000 after the world was out for over a year, and they had absolutely no plan of attack. MUCH worse. haha

if that game means nothing to you why you are still here - you want to become kind of celebrity on every possible channel or what?

...hope you are not usually getting rimmed by your mates in real life