Death Before Dishonor (DBD)

DeletedUser

shh don't tell them that. we iz mra cuz we have an average point below 1k :(

DeletedUser

North East? Who else will be going North-East with us? And now that its summer I might be able to hit 8 hours a day!

DeletedUser

War wolves, eh. They'll be getting war all right! ( I think we are killing everyone) and black fusion, I don't have an opinion about them. How big does this alliance expect to be?

DeletedUser

I don't know how big we'll be going in yet, still got a week to recruit my friends from other worlds. I'll do my best to get all the friends I can in here, we'll definitely be demolishing everything in our ocean, no questions asked. Go for the biggest first, go for their leaders first. No secret what we'll be doing here ;)

DeletedUser

Well in that case, i am NOT the leader of the Irish War Wolves :/ lol And dont worry, we can make your guy's stay in NE challenging :)

Or we could ban together and DESTROY THE WORLD!!! Or is that too soon......

DeletedUser

Or we could ban together and DESTROY THE WORLD!!! Or is that too soon......

This ocean seems way to fast for something of that sort

DeletedUser

This ocean seems way to fast for something of that sort

Dang.... i thought it was a good idea. Ill just leave now and keep to myself until the world starts..... goodluck guys..... (Athlete walks away sullenly)

All hail Irish War Wolves..... (He says quietly as he sullenly walks away)

I really thought it was a good idea (He says even quieter as he sullenly walks away)

DeletedUser

You guys must be good if you're at war with 3 alliances in Sigma!

DeletedUser

Be afraid.

Our history is unknown to you. You may think you know who we are, and where we come from. You are wrong. If you think we are friendly, you are again wrong. We do not wish to make any friends here. We wish to turn you to rubble.

For those of you who attack us on your own, I congratulate you for your courage, but laugh at your intelligence. For those of you who attack us with your mates, I applaud your efforts, but you must try even harder. For those of you who run to others for help against us, I laugh at your cowardliness, but don't blame you as it's your only hope.

We will rise here in Chi, mark these words.

Chosen Direction - North East

Check us out on world Sigma / Phi.

DBD Sigma: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/alliance/1947

DBD Phi: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en21/alliance/1134

I want to ask you one question...

Did you quit phi after being conqured

As you stated, both worlds are still young. Phi only began June 1st, and has a 30 member limit, what do you expect, lol? We have been waging war since we started in Sigma and are a top 10 alliance, if you think we don't know what we're doing you have another thing coming, lmao. As for me personally, here are my Revolt credentials:

Me in Iota - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/1565908

Unfortunately I quit there after a few months, I couldn't take the 1 speed any longer. I still sit and defend but do not actively play this world any longer.

and another...

Do you plan to lead both alliances ???? sigma and the chi one???

DeletedUser

I didn't quit Phi once I was conquered, check I'm still growing daily. I don't quit when I'm conquered, I make it my life mission to rim the player who set me back :D

And yes, I plan to run both alliances, although DBD uses a senate, which is already setup and well established in Sigma, thus I have 4 other players helping me run that alliance :)

DeletedUser

I didn't quit Phi once I was conquered, check I'm still growing daily. I don't quit when I'm conquered, I make it my life mission to rim the player who set me back :D

And yes, I plan to run both alliances, although DBD uses a senate, which is already setup and well established in Sigma, thus I have 4 other players helping me run that alliance :)

how are you going to manage running two alliances?? it takes a lot of time in later stage.

DeletedUser

He has 10-12 hours a day, thats 5-6 hours a day on each one!