Dark Soldiers Elite Blue
The Round Table Orange
Havoc Green
Dorians Turquoise
This Page will be updated as further events etc.. occur
Last Updated:July 9th 2011

Imperialjaeger

DeletedUser5568

this map is a little off... having two alliances with the same color gives the wrong impression of where they truly are... Virus i located solely in O55 and yet at first glance it looks like they are all over the place... you need to represent the alliances a little better...

DeletedUser

Nevertheless, nice to see a bird's eye view of the world laid out like this. Thanks for sharing this with us, IJ.

Too bad we don't have GDI over here, right?

DeletedUser

i don't like those round table islands in the middle of O35

anyone care to watch them go bye bye?

DeletedUser18366

Good info. It actually looks like dogs have a chance but there being closed in on all sides. Looks like I'm too far away to ever be a rho buster in 54&64.

DeletedUser

good map. I wish the dow will get closed in to finish em' up. Dogs were supposed to be gone a long time ago!

DeletedUser18366

The most in-organised is dark soldiers elite and non-elite. They have not settled anywhere.

DeletedUser

Nice to get an overview, but do need to be aware of some quirks of grepomaps.

Main one being that if there are two alliances with a city on the same island, the colour of the island is purely dependent on the order that the alliance is added to the map.

Example:

If island has 19 cities of Alliance A, and 1 city of Alliance B:
If you add;
Alliance A RED
Alliance B BLUE

The city will show up as being blue, not red.

So to show the top 12 alliances in reverse order gives a different picture.

http://en17.grepolismaps.org/5a87c9c2038be72e209ce2ce513f5138

DeletedUser

i don't like those round table islands in the middle of O35

anyone care to watch them go bye bye?

Oooh i do and also take out that useless bits of yellow. Rho-bust and Eviction notice get cities on the hour so you have to update it regularly ;)

DeletedUser

Nubbins excellent map! I was wondering why we didn't have as many islands as I know we did.

DeletedUser

They are being beaten up from one direction and thats the west. They cant grow anywhere but they picked a fight with RB thinking they could attack and kill the second strongest alliance for a second time... didn't happen. If EN takes the north and RB takes the south they cant really support each other. Unless they attacked Mr Men and Virus.

DeletedUser4256

They are being beaten up from one direction and thats the west. They cant grow anywhere but they picked a fight with RB thinking they could attack and kill the second strongest alliance for a second time... didn't happen. If EN takes the north and RB takes the south they cant really support each other. Unless they attacked Mr Men and Virus.

Only from the west ? Have a look at the stats............ ;)

DeletedUser3393

Only from the west ? Have a look at the stats............ ;)

lol tbh, jumping in the war after they were almost done and dusted and taking the scraps doesn't really count.

Out of 13 colonizations 4 happened after they are dead. 3 were O46 trades.
So ideally TD got 6 colonizations (those were in the middle of RB onslaught).

You guys may have helped kill them a week or so earlier, but that's all. It was all RB's doing.

DeletedUser4256

lol tbh, jumping in the war after they were almost done and dusted and taking the scraps doesn't really count.

Out of 13 colonizations 4 happened after they are dead. 3 were O46 trades.
So ideally TD got 6 colonizations (those were in the middle of RB onslaught).

You guys may have helped kill them a week or so earlier, but that's all. It was all RB's doing.

Taking the scraps ? lol....Well the cities we have just took put up a good fight..we can't all take easy cities after getting our cities propped up with biremes can we ?

DeletedUser

we dont take scraps, we make them. look at how much ABP TD has as an alliance....now look at RB (with twice as many players) and tell me again how we take the scraps?