Premade Locations

DeletedUser13459

im making an alliance and we are going to be located in the South West, but im not going to tell you the name of it or anything else :)

ps. if anyone is interested in joining me then send me a PM ;)

DeletedUser

hey WM . . . a suggestion maybe wanna edit ur OP with the links to the alliances premade thread (those that have it) it would save people from going to it :p

also wasnt gods of war postponed ? or are they still planning to create in Psi?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey WM . . . a suggestion maybe wanna edit ur OP with the links to the alliances premade thread (those that have it) it would save people from going to it :p

also wasnt gods of war postponed ? or are they still planning to create in Psi?

Okay, need to get on my comp though.

DeletedUser

remove Hell warriors the founder (the only1 member) is going to join my alliance.

DeletedUser

Like been said here, we don't want to much competition straight from the start. Most of my alliance will have never played before + I expect only to be with about 10 or so.

DeletedUser15240

Like been said here, we don't want to much competition straight from the start. Most of my alliance will have never played before + I expect only to be with about 10 or so.

I have advice, don't go on the rim, you will regret it after the first month ;), you guys included 5 good alliances are joining psi IMO, the rim becomes insanely dull, and your guys will learn fast most likely, the core is WAY more fun ;)

EDIT: also this is a 30 alliance cap, so 10 active players won't be a big disadvantage

DeletedUser13459

if you really want to wait then i would wait about 2-3 days at the most. that way your in it still but you wont be right in the middle of the core. as curly said the rim can get boring

edit: but hey at the end of the day its your choice :)