Premade Locations

DeletedUser345

Can I ask why a week after opening? Surely you want to be in there :p

Classic tw tactics, i was int he world were i think it was first tried out by a single player he reached rank 1 despite joining a week late, but i do say MLC it doesn't work so well with Grepolis particularly and just puts you behind...

DeletedUser

Classic tw tactics, i was int he world were i think it was first tried out by a single player he reached rank 1 despite joining a week late, but i do say MLC it doesn't work so well with Grepolis particularly and just puts you behind...

From my experience it works out just fine :)
We do intend to farm every village in a 2 hour radius you know, people are more inactive on the rim.

DeletedUser5061

Apathy will go SE. Probably a week after opening.

This is a speed 2 revolt the server which is really good setting in this game, so quite a lot of people will join, so it will be filled and closed by the 3rd-4th day. I would wait till late into day 2 at the latest for the desired effect you are looking for,

Also by joinng in the south-east once ocean 55 is full means your players will end up in three differant oceans (o56, o65 and o66) which is the down side.

The alternative option is join on the first day so you have your spots then on the fifth day or week into it restart altogether at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW uses the same grid pattern as grepolis for the oceans, so he'll know what ocean he'll land in from what direction pretty easily

DeletedUser

The squadron has no direction...

They

Are

Everywhere.

And thats no fun :(

DeletedUser

:Mate you can send me an invite if you wish I play in TAU my stats aren't that great as I was busy training noobies in an alliance called United Greek Empire but are Improving now as I merged it.

A bit of info Im an offensive player as my BP's will show,
I have been playing for a while now and have alot of experienced and looking for an alliance in a new world where im not in the RIM as it is boring.

You can PM me in TAU with details if you want to give me a chance...

My ingame name is sshpg13

DeletedUser

Worshippers of Helios will be in the southeast, not sure what ocean

DeletedUser

Sausage smugglers will be joining SW. May change name after starting and I'm bringing over a cpl ppl from the alliance krypteia in world tau, and those who were gonna create "the gateway" here are joining us as well. This should be a good show indeed.

DeletedUser

New alliance in PSI

Rim Express will be joining Psi in Ocean 55

Details in the psi alliances thread

:pro:

DeletedUser

Looks like this world is going to be a good show :cool:

Sausage Smugglars will be smuggling sausage and CS's into ports anyone interested in these services try joining SW