România .

DeletedUser

Varianta în Limba Română .

Astăzi , vreau să vă prezint o nouă alianţă , care va debuta pe lumea PSI , pentru a face ţara României cunoscută şi apreciată .

Eu şi cu un Amic de-al meu vom înfiinţa mâine alianţa pe această lume .

Numele Alianţei : România
Coordonatele alianţei : N-E
Ora intrării alianţei : 20:00 ( adică 8 seara , ora româniei . )
Data intrării alianţei : 16.08(august).2011

Dorim să facem ceva pe această lume .. limita fiind de 30 , am putea face o echipă bună.
Ps-> ştim că aici sunt alţi oameni faţă de pe .Ro , unde atunci când se începe o lume nouă , toţi rup tot , şi sunt ff mulţi copii .

Aştept aici , şi chiar pe joc .. să veniţi .
LUĂM DOAR ROMÂNI !.
Puteţi lăsa un mesaj aici : „me” , „eu” .. etc

Vă aşteptăm !
Revin cu edit dacă am uitat ceva..​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

English version :

Today, I want to introduce a new alliance, which will debut on the PSI world to make known and appreciated Romania's country.

Me and a buddy of mine will set up an alliance on the world tomorrow.

Alliance name: Romania
Alliance coordinates: N-E
Time enters alliance: 20:00 (ie 8 pm, GMT.)
Entry alliance: 16.08 (August) .2011

We want to do something in this world .. limit is 30, we could make a good team.
Ps-> know that there are other people from the. Ro, where when you start a new world, all break all, and many children are ff.

Look here, and even the game .. to come.
TAKE ROMANIAN ONLY!.
You can leave a message here: "Me," "me" .. etc.

You are welcome!

Back to edit if I forgot something.

It's Ok NEW !?​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see, and how do you feel about that?

(PS only English)

DeletedUser

Cum crezi ca oamenii care vorbesc dont langauge dvs. sunt de gând să înţeleagă, unele nu sunt suficient de luminoase pentru a utiliza Google Translate. Data viitoare încercaţi să-şi post traducere engleză pe partea ...

How do you think people who dont speak your langauge are going to understand, some aren't bright enough to use google translate. Next time try and post and english translation on the side...

DeletedUser

But its against the forum rules to post in foreign languages. Of course I would use google translate, but I was just pointing out a forum rule, that is all.

DeletedUser

How do you think people who dont speak your langauge are going to understand, some aren't bright enough to use google translate.

oh oli i wasnt talking about you and i didnt know that, do you think i would get a warning for it too?

DeletedUser

No, I am sure a mod will just give a friendly reminder to the OP.

DeletedUser

But its against the forum rules to post in foreign languages. Of course I would use google translate, but I was just pointing out a forum rule, that is all.

foreign languages are allowed if and only if a translation is provided

Richard

Strategos
Its also against the ingame rules to exclude a player from an alliance based on race:

§5) Language

This Grepolis server is the International server. Player or alliance profiles must be written in English or have an English translation of any texts. Private communications, including alliance forums, are allowed to be in any language. It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

Just an FYI. Conduct such as this ingame will result in a ban for all players in the alliance with founders privilages.

I'd suggest you change the above text to A. be in English, and B. not exclude none Romanians.

DeletedUser

Bună ziua tuturor Românilor din Grepolis.Net .

Astăzi , vreau să vă prezint o nouă alianţă , care va debuta pe lumea PSI , pentru a face ţara României cunoscută şi apreciată .

Eu şi cu un Amic de-al meu vom înfiinţa mâine alianţa pe această lume .

Numele Alianţei : România
Coordonatele alianţei : N-E
Ora intrării alianţei : 20:00 ( adică 8 seara , ora româniei . )
Data intrării alianţei : 16.08(august).2011

Dorim să facem ceva pe această lume .. limita fiind de 30 , am putea face o echipă bună.
Ps-> ştim că aici sunt alţi oameni faţă de pe .Ro , unde atunci când se începe o lume nouă , toţi rup tot , şi sunt ff mulţi copii .

Aştept aici , şi chiar pe joc .. să veniţi .
LUĂM DOAR ROMÂNI !.
Puteţi lăsa un mesaj aici : „me” , „eu” .. etc

Vă aşteptăm !​
Revin cu edit dacă am uitat ceva.

English version :
Hello all Romanians in Grepolis.Net.

Today, I want to introduce a new alliance, which will debut on the PSI world to make known and appreciated Romania's country.

Me and a buddy of mine will set up an alliance on the world tomorrow.

Alliance name: Romania
Alliance coordinates: N-E
Time enters alliance: 20:00 (ie 8 pm, GMT.)
Entry alliance: 16.08 (August) .2011

We want to do something in this world .. limit is 30, we could make a good team.
Ps-> know that there are other people from the. Ro, where when you start a new world, all break all, and many children are ff.

Look here, and even the game .. to come.
TAKE ROMANIAN ONLY!.
You can leave a message here: "Me," "me" .. etc.

You are welcome!

Back to edit if I forgot something.

It's ok New ?

DeletedUser

your guna get banned if you dont change it and take out the "romanians only"

Richard

Strategos
Thank you, AkmonRO it is a start. But yes, you can not have an alliance intended only for Romanians. This is an international forum for the international servers. To do so is not only against the rules, but is racial (or at least nationalist) discrimination.

DeletedUser

Ok. Sorry, but .. I thought I can write in my native language.

DeletedUser345

Ok. Sorry, but .. I thought I can write in my native language.

Shan means that you are only allowing Romanian players to join, this is infact against the rules and you will be banned...

DeletedUser

Name Ally .

Varianta în Română .
Mi-a zis un amic că numele de alianţă " Romania " a fost deja luat .
Acea alianţă este o făcătură de alianţă .

Adevărata alianţă se va înfiinţa la ora 08:00 PM ( a româniei) în partea de Nord-Est şi îi va avea ca conducători pe AkmonRO (me) şi un prieten care s-ar putea să aibe numele de SnOpRO ( sau ceva de genul .. )

Vă aşteptăm la acea oră.
Pe scurt -> S-ar putea să ne numim Romania Force/Legion dacă numele Romania nu va putea să îl "recuperăm".

English Version :
A friend told me that the name of alliance "Romania" was already taken.
That alliance is an alliance fake.

True Alliance will be established at 08:00 PM (Romania) in the Northeast and its leaders will on AkmonRO (me) and a friend who might have SnOpRO name (or something ..)

We expect that hour.
In short -> You may call us Romania Force / Legion if the name Romania will not be able to "recover".

DeletedUser345

English Version :
A friend told me that the name of alliance "Romania" was already taken.
That alliance is an alliance fake.

They dont provide a translation on their profile you could always get the mods todisband them for breach of the rules?

DeletedUser

You can use Google Translate? I do not understand what you say .. 50% in I realized what you said, I violated the rules, but .. I did not understand everything ..

DeletedUser345

You can use Google Translate? I do not understand what you say .. 50% in I realized what you said, I violated the rules, but .. I did not understand everything ..

Acestea nu oferă o traducere pe profilul lor de ai putea obţine întotdeauna mods le todisband pentru cazurile de încălcare a normelor?

Şi ceea ce am spus mai devreme este că nu vi se permite să invite numai de români, deoarece este împotriva regulilor şi vă va fi interzis.

DeletedUser

Are you two alliances having a war or something, and didint they tell you, you have to provide a translation. Also i'm going to destroy you both that isn't right just accepting people in your country...You were warned

DeletedUser345

Are you two alliances having a war or something, and didint they tell you, you have to provide a translation. Also i'm going to destroy you both that isn't right just accepting people in your country...You were warned

No offence but i couldn't see you destroying anything...