Uncompetitive World

DeletedUser

This right here will be our 'big' world, in which we stumble, fall and hurt ourselves... But have fun in the process ;)

So far I have explained how to conquer another farm 10 times today. Great fun!

Get back to whipping everyone o_O

Is there actually such a thing as an uncompetitive world? Just because the world is 2 days old, and maybe everyone hasn't gone down the same building path as you, or maybe they like to recruit swords for a while. Who knows o_O

But it's a pretty heavy assumption the world is uncompetitive after a little over 48 hours of opening.

DeletedUser

So far I have explained how to conquer another farm 10 times today. Great fun!

Ouch, good luck with that! Especially when they get to "why can't i take that city next to me. I keep sending my men but they keeping coming back to me?"

Good times.

DeletedUser

even i know the answer to that one you have to make sure each one of your troops has 53 bananas with them no more no less other wise you can't take the city

DeletedUser

Ouch, good luck with that! Especially when they get to "why can't i take that city next to me. I keep sending my men but they keeping coming back to me?"

Good times.

Luckily they do have quite a lot of experience from TW :p
The main differences are the farming system and the boats... They ought to know the rest ^^ Or at least learn it themselves :O Damn lazy members of mine!

But if one of them asks me, I'm going to tell them to use the banana method that Bananasqwe just posted ^^

DeletedUser

Why can't I noble this village next to me? I send my men at them and they come right back, I sent a train of them and nothing...even looked through everything for banana's like bossman said and I can't find them anywhere. I think I have a bug or something :eek:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why can't I noble this village next to me? I send my men at them and they come right back, I sent a train of them and nothing...even looked through everything for banana's like bossman said and I can't find them anywhere. I think I have a bug or something :eek:

Is that sarcasm lol? This is grepolis not TW :p

DeletedUser5

Haha, you have to send the units in the right order for the train to work. First you have to send a train of swords and archers as support, followed by slingers and hoplites as an attack, then send the colony ship as support, followed by some biremes as an attack. Only using this method, can you take the city!

DeletedUser

Haha, you have to send the units in the right order for the train to work. First you have to send a train of swords and archers as support, followed by slingers and hoplites as an attack, then send the colony ship as support, followed by some biremes as an attack. Only using this method, can you take the city!

Can a mod sticky this as a guide?

DeletedUser

Wow thank you so much, definitely will try this. Want to be our leader over here? Seems our current one is giving us the wrong info telling us to look for teh bananas...

DeletedUser

Is this the most uncompetitive world you have seen? O55 is usually a scrapyard but i went into the ocean rankings and found 4/20 players there had alliances. Usually the place is crowded!

Not anymore since we chose to expand there but still its never been like that before.

And the player rankings i was away for four hours and i think my current buildings nudged me up to rank 3 but still i didn't expect myself to be in the top 20 on return thats not really competitive is it?

What do you guys think?
u r ranked 3rd cuz im not playing there:p

DeletedUser

the 53 bananas will do this for you.
you will just have to give me 5000 gold for each banana.

DeletedUser

Noob... That's for World Chi.

Good work detective!

Had you tried to comprehend, you'd figure out I was sadly pointing to the fact that Chi doesn't have one rim ocean- thus me saying "you guys probably have a complete rim ocean at least."

DeletedUser

Guess it just got a little more competitive. Dobby has entered the building. ;)