Uncompetitive World

DeletedUser14937

You'll probably wake up to find you've dropped 20-30 places ;)

DeletedUser14385

the rankings will start meaning something when ppl get revolt, is there no world firsts thread?....thats something to compete for on most servers

DeletedUser14385

i see :)...it should be sticky'd, its an important thread and long term to

DeletedUser12324

I also think from what ive seen on the forums that alot of alliances (premades) started in the same directions NW/SW.

D3TH is in the NW my alliance on Omicron not to be underestimated.

DeletedUser

We are defiantly talking about player ranking prematurely ! After all the world has been open just over a day.

Things will change, most of the alliances that have been established will fall relatively quickly i am sure. Well the ones near my alliance will that is a certainty !

Wait until Bp ends, then we will see hows winning.

Playing Psi - Different Alias however.

:pro:

DeletedUser

No account has been deleted and a new allias will be coming in.

DeletedUser

We are defiantly talking about player ranking prematurely ! After all the world has been open just over a day.

Things will change, most of the alliances that have been established will fall relatively quickly i am sure. Well the ones near my alliance will that is a certainty !

Wait until Bp ends, then we will see hows winning.

:pro:

Different alias? What does that mean? Who is playing Zachthegreat01 then?
And this dude is without alliance that makes your statement even more wierd

No account has been deleted and a new allias will be coming in.

Ahh. However it can´t be deleted before BP is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Double posting ...... :p

2)I have already deleted the account and cannot login, thus meaning the deletion of the account is under process.

DeletedUser

2)I have already deleted the account and cannot login, thus meaning the deletion of the account is under process.

you have to wait till its removed form the world or else you will be banned because of multi-accounting.

DeletedUser

Wow this world really is uncompetitive, A noob like me in rank 4! :D

~Warlord

DeletedUser

I'm curious - why on earth would you would to play under a different alias. I mean, you probably made a good deal of enemies in other worlds, but you don't sound like the cowardly type who would fear the wrath of others. Tired of your old nickname? :)

DeletedUser345

I'm curious - why on earth would you would to play under a different alias. I mean, you probably made a good deal of enemies in other worlds, but you don't sound like the cowardly type who would fear the wrath of others. Tired of your old nickname? :)

I made one for my premade.

DeletedUser15240

meh, I predict 44 will be ruled an alliance whose name starts with shadows and is ranked around 50

DeletedUser

Ive played under a few different allias's. I like to mix things up thats all !

DeletedUser

This right here will be our 'big' world, in which we stumble, fall and hurt ourselves... But have fun in the process ;)

So far I have explained how to conquer another farm 10 times today. Great fun!