Jaguar Warrior Vs Alliance X

DeletedUser

This war is just starting but is getting really interesting. Both alliances have done great operations.

this is the score so far:

Jaguar Warrior Vs [{(Alliance X & Apocalypse Now]}): 331 gains

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/6799/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=11016&min_points=&max_points=

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/6916/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=11016&min_points=&max_points=

[{(Alliance X & Apocalypse Now]}) VS Jaguar Warrior: 138 gains

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/11016/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=6799&min_points=&max_points=

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/11016/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=6916&min_points=&max_points=

Personal Note: Jaguar is winning, and Jaguar will win. In about 2 more month Jaguar is going to invade Alliance X's territories.

last update: 13/03/12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12404

i really commend you young one. think of how many before you have stood where you stand and said what you say.... and end up failing in the end. but that has left you undeterred to overcome the obstacle called AX and make history. congrats on your courage. it's nice to see young hope still springing up after all this time. ;)

P.S: people say TL is arrogant especially after how we behaved after our good start to the NWO war. this alliance has a 8 city lead and are already claiming victory....

DeletedUser

luisgo, currently pretty much EVERY city from both sides in this war has been an ex-Alpha player's city in enemy territory, with the enemy unable to support them efficiently. For example, tata toni. He's in 74 and Alpha are the only nearby alliance to support them, shame we're pretty much dead. Also artbychris-2, you took his cities while his account was in deletion lol

Yes, similarly, AX took gary2bamc in 75 and other AX oceans after he left Alpha for JW.

At the moment, the war is pretty much just taking easy ex-Alpha cities in your own territory with a few good conquests for example AX's on luisgo.

DeletedUser

It's funny how always people jump quickly when someone from Jags tells something about winning. Really, chill people. It's all about fun, don't take it personal, it's just a game.

And KAS1, please be quiet as you have nothing to do with this war, being all smart, don't come asking Jags for invite and then be all pro-ax in forums. Make up your mind already.

DeletedUser

ZZZ, if you want to post scores, please dont add in bias comments, or dont post them. Scores are meant to show a non-biased clear view, and I dont think 'Jaguar warriors are winning and they will win' is an example of non-bias.

DeletedUser19042

Rofl, All gains were from inactives OR players in the middle of enemy territory. So it isn't decided who will win UNTILL you start taking citys IN the enemy territory.
So don't try to say things like "We will win" because that's bull. You can't know it YET.

DeletedUser

And KAS1, please be quiet as you have nothing to do with this war, being all smart, don't come asking Jags for invite and then be all pro-ax in forums. Make up your mind already.

I've made my mind up, I was never in doubt about which side I was on. m00dy, don't act like you are more a part of this war then I am. You're stuck in 63, oceans away from the fighting (for now).

Plus my post wasn't pro-AX, it was simply stating the facts. Neither alliance has really accomplished anything yet, so neither alliance has anything to brag about.

DeletedUser

i really commend you young one. think of how many before you have stood where you stand and said what you say.... and end up failing in the end. but that has left you undeterred to overcome the obstacle called AX and make history. congrats on your courage. it's nice to see young hope still springing up after all this time. ;)

P.S: people say TL is arrogant especially after how we behaved after our good start to the NWO war. this alliance has a 8 city lead and are already claiming victory....

Thats because the ones who Ax fought before didn't have that same Bite we Jags have. :p and you chumps just join the bigger alliance because youve no Balls to stand against them, (SW) A straw was that you ordered Jerry ? :p

All I hear and see is their new recruits complaining about us attacking them, and they want to relocate away from us, they flee into Vmode to stop losing too many citys and looking bad, it's pretty pathetic to be honest,

Ax are fine picking on easy targets and people that dont have a stomach for the long fight, they think everybody should pander to their war cry.....but all I hear is crying :eek:

:pro: time will tell if Ax are any good or not, my personal opinion of them is their all overgrown Bullys, target weak prey and expect nobody to stand up to them because of their size. their tactics.......grab an inactive city stack it with defences and keep growing, like an infestation.

DeletedUser

luisgo, currently pretty much EVERY city from both sides in this war has been an ex-Alpha player's city in enemy territory, with the enemy unable to support them efficiently. For example, tata toni. He's in 74 and Alpha are the only nearby alliance to support them, shame we're pretty much dead. Also artbychris-2, you took his cities while his account was in deletion lol

Yes, similarly, AX took gary2bamc in 75 and other AX oceans after he left Alpha for JW.

At the moment, the war is pretty much just taking easy ex-Alpha cities in your own territory with a few good conquests for example AX's on luisgo.

Kas seriously, stop making excuses for Alliance X now, The simple fact is their no different than Alpha, they only support Robbyn44 and the main characters in Ax, everybody else is on their own,

Egos = badly ran alliances....Ax only survive because the rest of you Alliances were scared to test them out, Half their members would never have survived if they had been in more agressive oceans and not have a bunch of cowardly alliances surrounding them, that wanted to grow into HUGE alliances before they start trying to intimidate their rivals.

Also, Moody is closer to the action that you know, O63 ? lmao,

DeletedUser

their tactics.......grab an inactive city stack it with defences and keep growing, like an infestation.

Isn't that HulluM's tactic? :p

15,000 biremes in 1 city that he took in o65.

Also, Kas1 is right, the main cities taken from both sides are from ex-Alpha players that both sides took in, knowing that they would lose cities, there is no real fight that has started. Maybe soon, but not yet.

I can only see the O Maoileoin and Freak Brother conquests that were X players and not Alpha recruits, and Luisgos losses.

Claiming victory without a real fight actually starting, you're just full of talk. :p

Never been tested? We've been involved in more and survived more top 12 alliance wars than any alliance on this server. :p

We've grown so big because we can't be stopped. ;)

DeletedUser12404

Thats because the ones who Ax fought before didn't have that same Bite we Jags have. :p and you chumps just join the bigger alliance because youve no Balls to stand against them, (SW) A straw was that you ordered Jerry ? :p

All I hear and see is their new recruits complaining about us attacking them, and they want to relocate away from us, they flee into Vmode to stop losing too many citys and looking bad, it's pretty pathetic to be honest,

Ax are fine picking on easy targets and people that dont have a stomach for the long fight, they think everybody should pander to their war cry.....but all I hear is crying :eek:

:pro: time will tell if Ax are any good or not, my personal opinion of them is their all overgrown Bullys, target weak prey and expect nobody to stand up to them because of their size. their tactics.......grab an inactive city stack it with defences and keep growing, like an infestation.
oh put a sock in it. i know how AX operates.... i've actually fought against them. they rimmed me last year. so tell your rambling story to someone who doesn't know any better. the fact of the matter is: an alliance doesn't become #1 and remain #1 for so long if they aren't any good. i will say you are right about 1 thing though. they do stack defense in any city that in under threat (unless they have made a decision to lose it earlier). when i was in acX, i saw part of their defense mechanism and it was very good. they aim for over-kill.

DeletedUser

Also, Kas1 is right, the main cities taken from both sides are from ex-Alpha players that both sides took in, knowing that they would lose cities, there is no real fight that has started. Maybe soon, but not yet.

I can only see the O Maoileoin and Freak Brother conquests that were X players and not Alpha recruits, and Luisgos losses.

Claiming victory without a real fight actually starting, you're just full of talk. :p

Never been tested? We've been involved in more and survived more top 12 alliance wars than any alliance on this server. :p

1st of all, Hullu took that city in 65 to get closer to you, that's what we've all been doing lately, getting from main oceans where we fought Alpha, to o64 and others... So where's the problem? I mean, you got city in o74 right in middle of ours and filled them with 4k of biremes and 5k troops? And that's really any different that what hullu did? Or we should let go of that city, is that what you suggest there? After all you gave him nice dbp, so that's win situation for us.

Yes, majority of cities been taken from inactives, people quitting or ghosts. But so be it, it's that time when people quit alot, so tons of ghosts turning up.

And no we are not claiming victory yet, but we are laughing how you guys react every time someone says it, it really is hilarious.

@KAS1, maybe I'm stuck at o63, but doing my move to 64, so we should be meeting pretty soon.

DeletedUser

The mighty Ax holes, stumped by a measly 15k biremes LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and yeah we decided to try your tactics, but unlike when you do it, we grow when we enter enemy territory, ....not try and recruit to become the dominant alliance in an enemys ocean,

I cant believe that you keep taking in rejects from Alpha trying to increase your standing in our ocean, by taking in guys that one minute make excuses they are quitting when they lose a ton of citys to us, then do a backtrack,

Ax are becoming worse than any MRA in Thetas history, :p

New slogan for you guys..."Turtle up, Turtle up" :D

Begging for help from Ionuts Dark knights, to try and slow us down from hitting you. Man you guys are weaker than water.

DeletedUser

oh put a sock in it. i know how AX operates.... i've actually fought against them. they rimmed me last year. so tell your rambling story to someone who doesn't know any better. the fact of the matter is: an alliance doesn't become #1 and remain #1 for so long if they aren't any good. i will say you are right about 1 thing though. they do stack defense in any city that in under threat (unless they have made a decision to lose it earlier). when i was in acX, i saw part of their defense mechanism and it was very good. they aim for over-kill.

Point proven
oh put a sock in it. i know how AX operates.... i've actually fought against them. they rimmed me last year.
point 2,
an alliance doesn't become #1 and remain #1 for so long if they aren't any good.
like I said, nobody stood up to them until JFL said enough is enough from you little pissant bullys.

Your not good enough buddy ;)

DeletedUser8790

Point proven point 2,
like I said, nobody stood up to them until JFL said enough is enough from you little pissant bullys.

Your not good enough buddy ;)

When did JFL say that exactly? before or after they were thrown back out of Ocean's 57, 67. 56. 55. etc... Ohh after that, LOL, They cannot even get me out of the center and me with almost no outside help right now, and I am not even in AX at the moment or playing premium, or offense, LOL. Sure they take my cities, I just put new ones up for them to take, no advancement , the line holds and I gain BP from the 50-200 attacks they send my way everyday, It is quite a nice arrangement, And I believe I am in their "core" area?? If The situation were reversed they would not last but a few weeks in Ax or My "core" areas, Oh wait that already happened and they did not, LOL. Maybe JW can help them out? It really is not that hard, Granted they are slowly chipping away at me, at least at the very centre, I guess they think if they attack me everyday I will give up or something? Funny notion, I might consider this if they could even get a cs in range of one of my core cities, not!
Although I will give credit to their efficiency of swapping cities to position more active players in key zones and less active players in safer zones, I am not sure if anyone else has noticed but that is a top notch strategy, could help them out if they can keep that up, we shall see.

However it does make the game interesting, we still need our upgrade though. that is a fact, They can always win by default. Which brings me around to my final point, I have been lobbying for theta change for some weeks, I have been trying to get any support from the "evil" alliances as I described in another post, to no avail. All I get is "we want to fight forever" and the "2,0 farming sucks" etc.. etc... One of my favorite foes returned this week for just a few days out of VM, I had some pleasant conversations with this player, He agreed with my stance essentially. I suspected he would being a tough past adversary. Then it hit me, the reason I cannot get support from the other opposing alliances is as plain as the nose on my face. I am not sure how I did not see this, FEAR, they do not want change because of FEAR, They already know they have lost the game (in an upgrade scenario) so the new tactic is to bore everyone to defeat them, I have your number now, only what to do with it......????

DeletedUser

Love how you X guys make up the rules as you go along! About posting and what is "right".....if Luisgo wants to make a personal comment when putting up a score- so be it!
And since when is a city taken given an asterisk????? ! LOL. so both sides take cities fromm the far fallen Alphas....big deal. A city taken is a city taken....we had to listen to the same crud in the war won in OC42 about players the Jags drove into VM or into quitting.....LOL....all that whining about "those cities don't COUNT in the war because...." OMG it was a riot to see the squirming then and yur squirming so far is gonna just get so much more enjoyable!
All i know is that the best Jags are racing to OC64 and OC74 from as far as OC 33 and 42. We are eager for the fight with X and can't WAIT to see who quits next from your alliance as the pressure builds....
I say we count in the stats all the ghosts you guys and the Alpha/X suck ups have left us to eat? LOL./....Jag-indegestion from eating so many cities with horrible academies in OC64...BURP!!!!!!
But then again if we counted all those the war would be over and y'all would be gnashing your teeth and lamenting even more...
Looking forward to the whining from you guys in these forums! We get a kick out of figuring which of your two faces you are talking out of - must be confusing which mouth to feed when so two faced!!!!!
LOL OMG......
And by the way- is the Earl of Quitwich really quitting or was that some noob 1.6 million player tactic to send messages to JAGS to buy time to tear down his cities in OC64 since you guys can't bother to defend them....LOL. O my haven't laughed like this in a long time....
Win or lose it will BRILLIANT to watch you get your panties all twisted up with your convoluted excuses for how things go...
Good luck X....you boys are gonna NEED IT.
LOL
Jimp
PS I heard there are new worlds opening up....why not all go to one of them together Ex boys and start over...get a head start on the rimming quiting and ghosting that is coming your way... besides you need to get started before 7th grade classes begin and middle school is back in session.

DeletedUser

Nice work from JW..an every week stats update will be good for all players to view both side accomplishment although only few players read the forum.