Jaguar Warrior Vs Alliance X

DeletedUser

No problem, I understand you didn't know and I respect your honesty.

DeletedUser

Well rkh, there is a thing called ingame mail, if you wanted to know why I did something, ask ME, do not pose it as a question for others to answer for me. I work very hard to build and maintain my cities, I knew the city would be lost because it and the one next to it, are the farthest cities of mine from any of my support and most of AX, to be honest. I have fought you off diligently and successfully time after time. This time I did not win. I have to work hard for my cities and now you have to work that much harder for them as well. Also, if I have one remaining city on the island, why would I leave it in perfect working condition for you to use it against me?????????? That part was just common sense. I think your question is rather a silly one. You KNEW the answer before posing it. I rather like to think of it as slash and burn farming, who knows, maybe the city will grow greater in it's second coming :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well rkh, there is a thing called ingame mail, if you wanted to know why I did something, ask ME, do not pose it as a question for others to answer for me. I work very hard to build and maintain my cities, I knew the city would be lost because it and the one next to it, are the farthest cities of mine from any of my support and most of AX, to be honest. I have fought you off diligently and successfully time after time. This time I did not win. I have to work hard for my cities and now you have to work that much harder for them as well. Also, if I have one remaining city on the island, why would I leave it in perfect working condition for you to use it against me?????????? That part was just common sense. I think your question is rather a silly one. You KNEW the answer before posing it. I rather like to think of it as slash and burn farming, who knows, maybe the city will grow greater in it's second coming :p

Basically, my point was to show(to Tinut) that the other side also uses this kind of tactics so why make it look like this is something inappropriate if this is common behaviour amongst your own ranks.
PS. I have not used this kind of tactics and I don't plan to in the future to keep sportsmanship alive. :p

DeletedUser

Basically, my point was to show(to Tinut) that the other side also uses this kind of tactics so why make it look like this is something inappropriate if this is common behaviour amongst your own ranks.
PS. I have not used this kind of tactics and I don't plan to in the future to keep sportsmanship alive.

Good on you mate, we need honest players in this game.

DeletedUser8790

So is emptying the cave OK when you lose a city? I mean I usually give it a fresh coat of paint and a good dusting before I lose one, Since I lose them so often I have a maid service on speed dial!

DeletedUser

So is emptying the cave OK when you lose a city? I mean I usually give it a fresh coat of paint and a good dusting before I lose one, Since I lose them so often I have a maid service on speed dial!

Emptying the cave makes more sense than reseting the whole academy which costs you ~20CP, that's about 1 million resources wasted in total. That may not seem that much for us who have over 200 cities but still... researcing them again may cost from 1K-40K resources but in total it will be many times less resources than reseting them. I consider reseting the academy a rather more emotional way to act than emptying the cave before losing a city which enables you to empty some enemy city's cave and prevents enemy from using your own gathered silver thus being more beneficial way to surrender a city. :p

DeletedUser9465

Why strip? If you want, I am sure we could find an account for you. I would so thoroughly enjoy it. A lot of us are still missing you. And what a smash it would be.... one of the best AX attacker ever coming back!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Policy Rule 1.4.3. from the manuscripts of the MIGHTY ONYAWEB...

If you are going to lose a city, empty the cave, reset the academy, destroy the wall, smash the senate, knock down the wonders, and don't forget to rename it something rude :p

DeletedUser

Policy Rule 1.4.3. from the manuscripts of the MIGHTY ONYAWEB...

If you are going to lose a city, empty the cave, reset the academy, destroy the wall, smash the senate, knock down the wonders, and don't forget to rename it something rude :p

na na na you got it all wrong bud. dont reset the Academy waste all reasearch on haha. That way he waste culture reseting due stuff like reasearch breakthrough. Fireship. and what not. But the rest is right :D

DeletedUser

So how's this old war going these days? thread should be changed to JW vs AN.

DeletedUser19042

Why would we? Both sides are taking citys and losing citys. lol..It became hard to say what side is winning. And both sides will claim they are winning. :D