-repping

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
it doesn't matter whether its an older world or not, you tried to brag using those stats, but they aren't even good enough to brag with LOL

I play psi, where i am, nobody knows. You'll find out sooner or later however

Next time don't say silly things "I have a better BP rank" than you. Who cares about BP ranks? Rho is a fairly old world, not that old. And get it right...

If I was bragging about my stats, I'll be posting in many threads saying "Oh look at my stats, they are so great, I bet most of you don't have as many cities or points as me in other worlds blah blah blah" I was comparing our stats. I wouldn't say my BP in Eta is GREAT but then again, I wouldn't say it's BAD either. This is getting way of topic talking about other worlds now... Let's stick to Psi and the -repping.

We'll find you out sooner or later, I'll race you in BP on this world. Deal? :p

@Raurio - Coming from the one attention seeking by putting your birthday everyday on these forums? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what do you mean silly things?

you were the one who brought up this whole argument about stats

There is also a rather large piece of evidence i left out when i talked about my stats, and i will leave out.

that won't be much of a race, but if you want too, be my guest

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
what do you mean silly things?

you were the one who brought up this whole argument about stats

There is also a rather large piece of evidence i left out when i talked about my stats, and i will leave out.

that won't be much of a race, but if you want too, be my guest

I brought it up because you said I sucked, so I just wanted to show our stats to prove that ;)

PM me your ingame name, then we can have a "friendly" race in BP. :p

DeletedUser

not that i'm not interested in your love lives, because i am, but if this is just going to turn into yet another spamming thread then i hope this is closed. :/

DeletedUser4577

PnP : The chronicles of... 16.08.11 23:13 You know what's also too early? Your ejaculation.
- Try that one for size...
Wonder if mods would like to know about this one since its a bit of a personal insult.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wonder if mods would like to know about this one since its a bit of a personal insult.

Wow LOL.

Come on everyone share your -rep with us and show us your funniest or most pathetic ones you've received. Keep on topic for Thomas too, otherwise he will be upset :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hahaha, i'm sorry but that is quite funny. :p

Though, very immature...

DeletedUser

It'd only offend some1 if it hit the truth...I know i'd just laugh at it and wish the person signed so I could be friends with them.

Aicy

Strategos
Who cares about BP ranks?

Lawl.

In other news:

Gqvl3.png

DeletedUser

did any one else notice i hate unsigned negative rep was unsigned ;)