-repping

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey guys,

Today I'm going to talk about -repping just to keep this forum alive and busy, also to provide some entertainment. I am not looking for attention, I'm just saying how I feel.

Okay, I really don't care about people -repping me but what I do care is people insulting me and not signing it :rolleyes: It really does irritate me and just shows you that you're a coward. Do not insult someone, run and then hide, that's pathetic. I'm going to show you all a screen shot. Sorry if it's big:

attachment.php

Let's look at the latest de-rep from someone:

THink about the Princess??? Please, wipe the brown of youre nose!!!

This one had me in stitches. I'm *** licking our mod am I? I was actually being sarcastic in my post just to have a bit of a laugh. But someone took it slightly seriously :D silly person.

Next one:

You lack skills.

Oh really? Have you even looked at my stats? I bet you haven't... Don't judge when you don't even know me or the progress I've made on this game. I bet the person who signed it, is a noob anyway... Sort it out.

Next one:

'

Is that it? Really? Nothing at all... If you're going to de-rep me then at least state a reason why & sign it, idiot.

Next:

Why don't you wait till BP ends THEN post

Sorry, I'm impatient :p

Next, I will skip the +reps.

What do you think of this, you donkey!!!

Err what? You don't know me and how do you know I look like a donkey? Weirdo... Jealousy gets you no where :D lmao.

And that's it. To the 2 -Reps at the bottom, I respect that for stating your opinion AND for having the balls to signing it. Cheers Aicy & Warlord.

So yeah... In future, if you're going to de-rep someone, state a reason why and sign it. Don't insult them and hide, that's pathetic. I respect people who do. Anyway BP ends soon, woop woop. Hope you enjoyed reading, just trying to keep things fun in Psi :p :pro:

James (SW) (D)

DeletedUser

just because its funny, i -repped everyone who has posted in this thread

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Last edited:

DeletedUser

and crying about all your -reps isn't childish or immature?

DeletedUser

+rep for J.n.c 93 way to put him in his place.

Its not crying its simply making a topic to talk about in the forums, but -repping for posting in the forums is childish and imatuer

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

I've edited my post, have a look. You -repped saying I suck, look at the stats and then think about that.

I'm not "crying" I was bored and thought I would post this to make some people laugh on some of the pathetic -rep's I've got.

If you actually read my post, I don't care about people -repping me, it's the ones that insult me and then don't sign it, it's irritating and I know it annoys everyone.

You don't see me losing my temper do you? You don't see me throwing a fit do you? You don't see me "crying" do you? No, I am perfectly calm and actually in a good mood, I just find it funny on some -reps I get.

DeletedUser

this'll be closed soon enough if you girls don't stop bickering. :p

DeletedUser

LOL

can we please make this a make fun of super fast thread?

DeletedUser

Not really funny... More childish/immature in other words, thank for showing us that, well done "funny" guy.

OH and btw, for -repping me saying I suck... Let's compare some stats:

You; http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=super+fast&type=player

Me; http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=j.n.c+93&type=player

I think it's you who sucks my friend.

You have more points than me?

who is ranked higher for abps in there world? me!

your best rank is 73rd in the world, nothing impressive at all. Whats worse is your not even in the top 100 attackers in your world.

If you want to brag about stats, make sure yours are good in the first place...

super you attacked me once with 6 slingers sooooo yeah.

is that even at all relevant?

There are tones of reason to attack someone with 6 slingers

to check there harbor
to send a fake
or in my case, attack the noob who leads the biggest MRA in the world :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is off topic though...

You are trying to keep these forums going but it is threads like this that push posters away. (not your topic, just how it has so quickly deteriorated).

Back on topic: I have soooo many bad -reps. will find and post them now...

T

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
You have more points than me?

who is ranked higher for abps in there world? me!

your best rank is 73rd in the world, nothing impressive at all. Whats worse is your not even in the top 100 attackers in your world.

If you want to brag about stats, make sure yours are good in the first place...

Wow really? OMG you have a higher rank in BP than me, very very well done. :D

But then I actually have more BP than you. Eta is a much older world than Rho, so many people there have very high BP, and it's a bit hard to get BP these days when most enemies around you are noobs, you're hardly active and the real strong enemies are 100 hours away :( don't really have to explain the full story to you. On worlds like that, I can go up many ranks in BP but then go down many when rebuilding and it repeats.

But very well done on having a better ranking BP than me, really it's good stuff. :p

Are you even playing Psi? Or are you just here to make yourself look like a complete muppet?

DeletedUser

is that even at all relevant?

There are tones of reason to attack someone with 6 slingers

to check there harbor
to send a fake
or in my case, attack the noob who leads the biggest MRA in the world :pro:
Every one knows this but every good player sends there troops out I guess i overestimated you :rolleyes:
WOLFPACK was not an MRA haha but then again hows youre alliance doing?

DeletedUser

Wow really? OMG you have a higher rank in BP than me, very very well done. :D

But then I actually have more BP than you. Eta is a much older world than Rho, so many people there have very high BP, and it's a bit hard to get BP these days when most enemies around you are noobs, you're hardly active and the real strong enemies are 100 hours away :( don't really have to explain the full story to you. On worlds like that, I can go up many ranks in BP but then go down many when rebuilding and it repeats.

But very well done on having a better ranking BP than me, really it's good stuff. :p

Are you even playing Psi? Or are you just here to make yourself look like a complete muppet?

it doesn't matter whether its an older world or not, you tried to brag using those stats, but they aren't even good enough to brag with LOL

I play psi, where i am, nobody knows. You'll find out sooner or later however

DeletedUser

LOL I like the one, "How dare you bash my idea!" hahaha :p

I created an idea and said in the 'have you checked for similar ideas' bit something like, 'yes, but the idea that existed had several holes in it'. :p

I believe it was Aicy which explains it. :p