p&P the intometubel galls

DeletedUser

Who are you guys at all ? Do you have any player who has got more than 3-4 citys in other worlds or who has more than 2 months experience in grepolis?

Actually, according to your first alliance change on your first world, Aicy has played about half a year longer than you.

----

Some of my secondary accounts are older than yours.

DeletedUser

Oh, Aicy do not use my quote as your sign lol :p hahahahahahaha

PS : It makes me feel important :D

DeletedUser

Personal opinion here.

Whatever alliance kleviskalajsi and Valael are in, should give all this arguing up as a bad job. I'm personally new to these forums and have just been lurking with a few odd posts here and there. But i've been watching since the world began.

To be honest, the above two mentioned are just decreasing there own personal reputation and their Alliance's without their weird posts, and attempts at flame re-buttals, which just get shot down by Aicy or some other member. And this is from a newbie, commenting on what he's seen, from an unbias and third party alliance, just watching on the outside.

Good luck in whatever war of words/battle points your playing.

DeletedUser

oh i was there, and no KoDR was the only top 6 alliance attacking you. how did your alliance go again? disbanded i belive lol anyways thats getting of topic. your a farm mate. all DBP hence ok player not good player. you just sit back and let your betters attack while you play sim defened city. oh well maybe in this world youll get some balls and attack more then you hide. time will tell

thats the biggest pile of BS i have ever seen. u did not attack me and yes KoDR was attacking bc they sent the most attacks. shows what u know about ur own alliance and as far as my alliance in Eta we merged into SP. i dont sit and hide considering my ABP in the last month jumped something like 50K + so shut ur mouth and get ur facts straight bc u dont know squat.

DeletedUser

thanks for all the -reps and not signing ur names. cowards. (well the exception of the 2 that did sign ty for that.)

DeletedUser

Velael i think your a good player, way better than everyone in this world, they should just respect your authority

DeletedUser

thats the biggest pile of BS i have ever seen. u did not attack me and yes KoDR was attacking bc they sent the most attacks. shows what u know about ur own alliance and as far as my alliance in Eta we merged into SP. i dont sit and hide considering my ABP in the last month jumped something like 50K + so shut ur mouth and get ur facts straight bc u dont know squat.

wow 50k for a whole month and at that stage in the world, what a joke. i know alot of players wow get 50k in 2 days so what you doing for the rest of the month? farmvile? and as for i dont know squat, well im glade you think that. once again in my eyes showing your lack of skills. now be a good farm and say MOO

DeletedUser

yeah bdack for a whole month. sorry ive been busy helping members in my alliance. something u and the rest of KoDR know nothing about. full of selfish players only out for themselves. and no u dont know squat. considering BA and UoW were attacking me which appearently u knew nothing about but u know i guess it was just a coincidence that their attacks lined up perfectly with KoDR's. u know nothing of my skill. gtho with ur BS before u stink up this world with it.

DeletedUser

But this is ower world forum man! PSI BELONGS TO INFECTION!

theworldisours.png

I believe he meant IG alliance forums...

DeletedUser15240

Its funny how much bragging they do and then never actually show anyone anything thats prove they are by stats from another world.

erm, I am in Infection, I am not a patriot but come on, TE on eta maybe? also their Recruitment thread has all players stats on it

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
This is getting annoying now...

Achilles you said "THEY" as in it's all of us bragging and showing off, when it's not. And there is no need for everyone to dislike Infection because one or two players of us like to talk a lot on the forums, that's just being unfair.

DeletedUser

This is getting annoying now...

Achilles you said "THEY" as in it's all of us bragging and showing off, when it's not. And there is no need for everyone to dislike Infection because one or two players of us like to talk a lot on the forums, that's just being unfair.

IMO. They're making your alliance look bad. A set of rules should of been set out before hand with any top alliance. A leader of said alliance should be controlling how much their players post about his/her alliance. Reputation is everything, i've seen propaganda bring down a lot of players. You're being made into a target.

DeletedUser345

erm, I am in Infection, I am not a patriot but come on, TE on eta maybe? also their Recruitment thread has all players stats on it

No you got me wrong i mean Infection are boasting about how good they are on the basis of stats from other worlds. Nothing proves they worth on this world and yet their members continue to go on about their excellence and it just ruins your reputation as a serious alliance and gets you targeted.