p&P the intometubel galls

DeletedUser

yeah bdack for a whole month. sorry ive been busy helping members in my alliance. something u and the rest of KoDR know nothing about. full of selfish players only out for themselves. and no u dont know squat. considering BA and UoW were attacking me which appearently u knew nothing about but u know i guess it was just a coincidence that their attacks lined up perfectly with KoDR's. u know nothing of my skill. gtho with ur BS before u stink up this world with it.

lol once again you think you know everything but know nothing.

sorry all for the spam il stop it now. do find this pnp funny though. i think in end alot of infections players will leave this world for ETA though leaving them open to attacks.

DeletedUser

i watch u like the hawk from the sky my brother. i see much anger like the enraged bear. u are one with the wolf and show great loyaly so remember what ur name means. what would the chief say. do not let the anger cloud ur mind my honorable brother. be patient and stalk like u were meant to. we will smoke with the elders and see the greatness in u.

DeletedUser

i watch u like the hawk from the sky my brother. i see much anger like the enraged bear. u are one with the wolf and show great loyaly so remember what ur name means. what would the chief say. do not let the anger cloud ur mind my honorable brother. be patient and stalk like u were meant to. we will smoke with the elders and see the greatness in u.

u are right brother. i will sit and watch from dark like the wolf. u are wise like the owl and i will see u tonight at the chief's.