Devils & His Winning Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20474

SE is great, no complaints! Mel is awesome and everyone is friendly, active and ready to roll. I got 20 mails in my box welcoming me. Thanks for asking! When I say 'lets do an op' they say 'sure, lets go tomorrow morning.' instead of 'I just lost all my troops on ___'s seige'

See y'all in the morning ;) goodnight.

You may want to lighten up a bit and remember games are for having fun instead of trying to run your mouth for attention.. Just saying.

DeletedUser

Yashar, you should have risen up against the dictator like they did in libya.

DeletedUser

You may want to lighten up a bit and remember games are for having fun instead of trying to run your mouth for attention.. Just saying.

Is this what you mean by that?

~Grabs the Mic~
mhm..
I did not leave because DK was defending Sparkz, actually it was for entirely different reasons. As a member of AnR for some months, Devils was a non-existant leader. He is too busy on other servers to do anything, and when you call him for action you get his line of how he is trying to make everyone happy (but essentially making no one happy). Sparkz, and I've verified this, wanted to move int o45 to "Fight SE" but the first thing they did was attack AnR? And not very well I may add..

I also saw AnR on a downhill slope: Jordon is played by a noob now. Everytime I move a position he would lose a town next to me to the enemy. So is Boggit. Ops are ZERO in my oceans. I wanted action, not just defensively. I got tired of supporting everyone else and not having the bandwidth to kick butt properly.

I will miss the good players, like Lotfi, Howard and Sandsnake, but they understand why I left. They are good enough players to know that should we cross on the battlefield it would just mean more fun for all...

Hopefully they will address the horrible leadership in DK and get it together at some point. From what I saw it was a lot of lip service from a pegasus hoarding point w*ore. (should I quote? "I cant help you in your seige because I'm working on my offensive points"). DK mysteriously always disappeared when anyone wanted to run an op or was under attack. I would send 2k+ LS each time to break on Howard.. sadly their glorious leader who's cities are next to mine was always "too far." That gets old.

Since coming to this server everyone said 'watch out for KB'.. Every single time I talked to KB he was not only honest and funny, but he was also RIGHT. SE's attacks on me were organized and well-timed. They failed of course.. but that is just due to my awesomeness.

Now that is clarified.. I am happy to be in SE. AnR never gave me the welcome that SE has. The activity level is astounding to me, I almost don't know what to do and can barely keep up.. almost..

I realize it is a game. Which is why I don't let things bother me as much. Maybe that is why I didn't live up to your standards as one of the four leaders of the alliance. I think my major flaw was that I was to nice right? Yet that is all you can talk about when mentioning your new friends lol.

DeletedUser20474

I made a signature so I feel like I accomplished something! I consider this a beaten past death topic.. If I were a mod I would lock it. :)

DeletedUser

I made a signature so I feel like I accomplished something! I consider this a beaten past death topic.. If I were a mod I would lock it. :)

As you said the truth hurts. I think I got the real story out so they can lock it all they want.

DeletedUser20474

I get it: He who gets the most defensive MUST be right?

The most laughable part about the things you say is the fact that you ACTUALLY do not realize how dumb you look when you continue with 10,000 word posts which could be summarized by just saying 'but.. but.. but I'm right and she's wrong!.."

You have not proven anything other then the fact that I hit a nerve somewhere.

DeletedUser

I get it: He who gets the most defensive MUST be right?

The most laughable part about the things you say is the fact that you ACTUALLY do not realize how dumb you look when you continue with 10,000 word posts which could be summarized by just saying 'but.. but.. but I'm right and she's wrong!.."

You have not proven anything other then the fact that I hit a nerve somewhere.

I could have just quoted you saying "no Ops in your ocean". Then pointed out you were the one in charge of it. End of story lol

I just wanted to explain a few other things for other people which is why the post was long. You tend to just blame me for any issue you have. I think it is funny. I found a good opportunity to talk about a lot of things that I did not want to bring to light on the public forums. You changed that and made those topics easy to discuss.

Listen I am not here to make a enemy, and I really do wish you the best in your new alliance. Just play the game fair *hint* *hint* and we won't have any problems in the future.

Yashar, you should have risen up against the dictator like they did in libya.
Rofl so now I was a dictator with 3 other leaders. What else will they come up with?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rofl so now I was a dictator with 3 other leaders. What else will they come up with?

yes you are if you do not like what you hear you cry (I wanted to say something else but I do not need another spanking from the awesome iCyber :p) and you have also taken control of the whole alliance due to howard's issues. But it is funny when Howard does take sides it is always my side.

DeletedUser

yes you are if you do not like what you hear you cry (I wanted to say something else but I do not need another spanking from the awesome iCyber :p) and you have also taken control of the whole alliance due to howard's issues. But it is funny when Howard does take sides it is always my side.

lol all I do is cry. All I do is deal with issues because of your crying. Like when you cried about a player attacking you 30+ hours out from a Alliance we have been friends with for over a year, and made such a big deal that your g/f left the alliance. Lets face it everything was going fine until that popped up. It would have been amazing if you could have dealt with that yourself on a mature level that would of really benefited your alliance.

Or wait what about the time you cried about The Barcas sending you a private hate mail and caused both of them to leave. Should I go on? Wait hold on I got blamed for that one. I think it was that I was siding to much with you JB. Just another example of a situation that I reluctantly got dragged into because if not JB would of attacked members of his alliance. Then all the blame comes to me because no one else wanted to deal with the crying(drama).

Maybe you have examples about me crying that you would like to share with everyone? Please I do enjoy a good story.

Sometimes I wish you had a multiple personality disorder. All you do is hate, all you do is insult. Would be nice for a non hateful friendly message every once and a while.

Also I have as much power as 3 other people. I do not exercise that power extremely even when it is you and yashar telling me to kick out tons of members.

DeletedUser4945

Wow - such drama in such a little alliance... Glad we don't have to deal with all of that.

DeletedUser

Wow - such drama in such a little alliance... Glad we don't have to deal with all of that.
If you haven't had it yet, than you won't be prepared for whats coming.

lol yea I wanted to call this alliance No drama when we were coming up with names initially if that tells you anything. Basically the only rule id like to have. Some people just can't let go of things.

This is me letting go of it, and I think enough is enough. Can't we all act like adults playing a game instead of children. Jesus this all started with me giving a pleasant farewell to yashar lol

DeletedUser3635

Tell me about it. When anarchy was formed it was mainly to get away from the drama, to have a bunch of fighters rather than politics. Seems they have gotten away from that. They still have a good bunch it seems, but the theory that a small alliance would have to deal with less politics isn't being proven. SE was a great bunch because the friendships that were formed over time grew, and when new players joined they were most always welcomed with open arms, forging new friendships. There was very little drama, if any at the top. Only small skirmishes between players here and there. Those were also kept to a minimum. We made it a point that it is only a game after all, and not to sweat the small stuff.

DeletedUser

Tell me about it. When anarchy was formed it was mainly to get away from the drama, to have a bunch of fighters rather than politics. Seems they have gotten away from that. They still have a good bunch it seems, but the theory that a small alliance would have to deal with less politics isn't being proven. SE was a great bunch because the friendships that were formed over time grew, and when new players joined they were most always welcomed with open arms, forging new friendships. There was very little drama, if any at the top. Only small skirmishes between players here and there. Those were also kept to a minimum. We made it a point that it is only a game after all, and not to sweat the small stuff.

You know I couldn't agree with you more here. I have no idea where things went wrong, but I could only say this. You don't see me complaining about the alliance :)

Some people will just never be happy. Happiness is only a temporary thing and they can't get used to it.

The people who blame me want me to kick people for very little reason. I think that isn't what a game is about.

I was joking, but it seems other people think it is true, so who knows, maybe it is
lol if you only knew the whole truth(P.S. JBSavage is Yashar's B/F).

But someone I respect a whole lot made a good point. No need to explain yourself if you know your right. I just fall for the bait to easily.

DeletedUser

lol all I do is cry. All I do is deal with issues because of your crying. Like when you cried about a player attacking you 30+ hours out from a Alliance we have been friends with for over a year, and made such a big deal that your g/f left the alliance. Lets face it everything was going fine until that popped up. It would have been amazing if you could have dealt with that yourself on a mature level that would of really benefited your alliance.

Or wait what about the time you cried about The Barcas sending you a private hate mail and caused both of them to leave. Should I go on? Wait hold on I got blamed for that one. I think it was that I was siding to much with you JB. Just another example of a situation that I reluctantly got dragged into because if not JB would of attacked members of his alliance. Then all the blame comes to me because no one else wanted to deal with the crying(drama).

Maybe you have examples about me crying that you would like to share with everyone? Please I do enjoy a good story.

Sometimes I wish you had a multiple personality disorder. All you do is hate, all you do is insult. Would be nice for a non hateful friendly message every once and a while.

Also I have as much power as 3 other people. I do not exercise that power extremely even when it is you and yashar telling me to kick out tons of members.

hmmm it was only me and yashar telling you to kick out the simmers?? what about Fury who just said yesterday to kick them out and the old Boggit too (not the new player who by the new rules should not be playing and the very same rules you tried to get KB in trouble over). Also as you said Anarchy was to be about fighters no drama no politics but everytime I go after someone that is not SE I get you telling me not too because we have been friends for a year or so on. You caused all this drama this time you should have just shut up and let me go wild on sarissa but no politics came into play. Also I do not always hate or insult....here watch this

Yashar your look pretty today!! :p

Now back to you if people in anarchy ask me to attack someone I do but if they ask you this is what they will hear

Devilskronic said:
I just lost all my troops in that siege

So DK grow up and grow a set :pro: and not a hippyfest of love

DeletedUser

hmmm it was only me and yashar telling you to kick out the simmers?? what about Fury who just said yesterday to kick them out and the old Boggit too (not the new player who by the new rules should not be playing and the very same rules you tried to get KB in trouble over). Also as you said Anarchy was to be about fighters no drama no politics but everytime I go after someone that is not SE I get you telling me not too because we have been friends for a year or so on. You caused all this drama this time you should have just shut up and let me go wild on sarissa but no politics came into play. Also I do not always hate or insult....here watch this

Yashar your look pretty today!! :p

Now back to you if people in anarchy ask me to attack someone I do but if they ask you this is what they will hear

So DK grow up and grow a set :pro: and not a hippyfest of love
Told you I have nothing to prove to you. I know I am right.

I love it a dictator who is also a hippyfest of love? Do you see now why there is some drama in AnR?(I know you won't JB) You really do believe it is my fault.

Once again, nothing to prove to you :) I believe this discussion is over on my end

DeletedUser

Told you I have nothing to prove to you. I know I am right.

I love it a dictator who is also a hippyfest of love? Do you see now why there is some drama in AnR?(I know you won't JB) You really do believe it is my fault.

Once again, nothing to prove to you :) I believe this discussion is over on my end

DK you are a dictator but you do not go out and fight everyone just SE and for the other alliances you just get on your knees and tells them please be our friend

DeletedUser

DK you are a dictator but you do not go out and fight everyone just SE and for the other alliances you just get on your knees and tells them please be our friend

lol yea if you only knew. Once again just making bold assumptions that anyone who knows how to use grepostats can debunk.

Have you heard of a alliance that used to exist? Called Shameless? Maybe not, I don't know. You didn't have to worry about them after all. Wait they were your friends right? You struck a deal with dodo? yea thats right :)

DeletedUser12324

I wouldn't bother with half these guys Dk' you've said what needed to be said and still they probe. Any player who hates you either on the forums or ingame is just they can't be as good as you.

Your a strong player in some of the most agressive oceans in a small alliance surrounded by enemies, many bigger alliances have fallen where AnR have succeded.

Whenever i've spoken to you you've been unbiast and honest, now i'm sure i'll be called a brown-nose after this but it has to be said, everyone whether they admit it or not knows your a good player/leader and person.

I'm sure you've got better things to do than justify yourself on here to a bunch of hyenas.

And yes i mean hyenas in every sense possible, scavenging jokers.

DeletedUser8467

Im not shore if your aware of this......SE is the largest alliance in the server.....by alot. Fighting them is the equivilent (yes bad spelling) of fighting multiple alliances.

And makeing friends with other alliances is to do this, is just playing smart.

Im not trying to get involved in this convo, but just adding my logic into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.