Devils & His Winning Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

definition of dictator

1. A ruler with total power over a country, typically one who has obtained power by force.
2. A person who tells people what to do in an autocratic way or who determines behavior in a particular sphere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DK never had total power in A&R! He was not a dictator. He never ordered me around or anyone else for that matter! All of you who called him a dictator have to rethink you idiot/biased comments and dig a little deeper for the truth!!!

We have more then one leader here because this stops one leader becoming all powerful!!!

Don't get too comfortable SE. We're still here and we're not going to fall apart!

DeletedUser20474

Wow - such drama in such a little alliance... Glad we don't have to deal with all of that.

MEN! SHEESH! hahaha..

I'm glad I'm away from it, SE rocks!! Kickin BUTT and taking no prisoners

RAWR! :pro:

DeletedUser

MEN! SHEESH! hahaha..

I'm glad I'm away from it, SE rocks!! Kickin BUTT and taking no prisoners

RAWR! :pro:

Enjoying the flowers? How about the butterflies? Sure the grass is so green over in S.E. REAL green :) Like greenhorn green

DeletedUser6029

hmmmm, I have to tell you, Mel is an excellant leader. I am sure they have issues of non compliance, and simmerism etc, but for an alliance that large, I have to give Mel props. (and DW) I couldn't join it, the fruit loops that come with such a large alliance, well.....lets just say I'd rather eat them :D

DeletedUser

hmmmm, I have to tell you, Mel is an excellant leader. I am sure they have issues of non compliance, and simmerism etc, but for an alliance that large, I have to give Mel props. (and DW) I couldn't join it, the fruit loops that come with such a large alliance, well.....lets just say I'd rather eat them :D

Leaders in that alliance know I respect them highly for who they are. Good people. I am talking about the fruit loops as well, and I am with you :)

DeletedUser4945

Thanks for the props, Dom!

Yep, simmers and and fruit loops and spies, oh my! But with such a large alliance also come fighters and strategists who always keep things moving.

When the majority of our founders left to form Anarchy, I'm sure they and others thought it would be the end of SE. But somehow we continue to grow and Anarchy ... well, not so much, except for their remaining players picking off our simmers and inactives (and winning the occasional hard-fought battle with our fighters) while holding their impenetrable core.

But, every time we think A&R is about to crumble after players quit or get banned, they stubbornly survive to continue to be a thorn in our side (or a cramp in our innards - whichever metaphor you prefer.) DK and their other leaders get credit for that.

A&R was founded on the philosophy of having no declared enemies or allies and letting their members fight whoever they wanted to. I'm not sure that works well in Epsilon, and it's why DK has had to try to make friends and focus on mutual enemies with those friends. But with small numbers, it's hard to get members to coordinate against those enemies. And that looks like failure, which is frustrating to members.

In SE, we have those numbers. And to attract them, we offer members stable leadership, support, and organization - kinda the opposite of anarchy. Seems to be working for us so far. :)

DeletedUser

Wow KB started this and it has a small member allaince fighting about gfs.. and mods..

(Enter curse word here) you guys need to leave the personal things to internal conversations.. and show unity out here unless your looking to jump ship... trust me.. If it wasn't for my personally life getting in the way of staying and playing.. KB would have been distroyed almost a year ago.. lol..

DeletedUser6029

Wow KB started this and it has a small member allaince fighting about gfs.. and mods..

(Enter curse word here) you guys need to leave the personal things to internal conversations.. and show unity out here unless your looking to jump ship... trust me.. If it wasn't for my personally life getting in the way of staying and playing.. KB would have been distroyed almost a year ago.. lol..

HAHAHAHAHA, your logic is rather off....just saying. Every world needs a KB. He is a villian. As to showing unity on the externals....well, duh, the whole point of the externals is so that we can all have an opinion and comment on things that one can't see in the game. I can't jump into SE or A&R's forums, so if it wasn't for externals we'd never have the tit for tat commentaries that we do. The only obvious problem that I had with KB was simply that he made EVERY thread about him. Otherwise, a good dose of "KBism" was good for the externals.

DeletedUser

I like a little bit of drama like everyone else does... But back and forth comment this guy whines and about this bully ... blah blah blah.. not nessary... a couple points, comments, and facts are need in the world.. slings and slander are fun to point these situation out in... but unfortanatly my first day in forums has been reviewed and I have been warned for poking at my buddy KB when he was already banned for life I told...lol

I only been warned once before and that was because I hurt peoples feelings and they wanted me banned.. so a comment of my speech has to be altered.. so I don't say "I'm (enter here: what you do standing in a bathroom also use for saying "your mad")"

I don't know how long I last in this new forum world...

DeletedUser

It is never a good thing when you take the liberty to ban someone who like him or not has been a passionate player. BAD MOVE GREPO!!!!

DeletedUser

It is never a good thing when you take the liberty to ban someone who like him or not has been a passionate player. BAD MOVE GREPO!!!!

It's simple, don't break the rules and you won't have to worry about a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also no one thinks about the reason why he wasn't allowed to log in after activating VM mode. Maybe it was so that he couldn't have sent something like that message lol

I think that the reason you cant log back in is because that ends vacation mode, not so you cant send a message...

DeletedUser20474

I had to bump this too: Domino is right. Since joining SE Mel and I have worked together on multiple ops and she is one of the best I have played with. Those that know me know I am top 20 and one of the best on beta, so this is definitely a vote of confidence for me to say: I played with the creme de la creme of Grepolis, who have moved to Pi now.

Mel is 20 times the leader DK ever was, and that is why SE remains #1 and always will.

DeletedUser

Yeah what illuminato did was dumb, no doubt, but not permaban worthy..

Now Boggit being played by a banned player, Ranen, THAT is permaban worthy..

Just my opinion.

hey- I see more left AnR.. :cool:

Yea others left because of your B/F. Had to remove him and hopefully they will come back. Unfortunately I hate to say it, but he caused all the damage and had to be kicked as a result. If DE, Jord, Boris, and fury do join the roster then the true loss will be losing Howard. He has made a new alliance that is geared along a lot of the principles followed by the original Anarchy roster prior to you getting into this game world.

Now that the agitators(JB/Yashar) are gone I have high hopes for this alliance.

I really do hope you have found a great home in S.E. and despite your feelings towards me I have no ill feelings towards you.

Oh and don't worry the Moderators saw your B/F's post about Boggit a few days back and and is now just another wasted account. Another victory for team lame sauce lead by captain yashar lol :)

We'll see how good of a leader I am at working with the other leaders to clean up this mess you guys created.

DeletedUser

Yea others left because of your B/F. Had to remove him and hopefully they will come back. Unfortunately I hate to say it, but he caused all the damage and had to be kicked as a result. If DE, Jord, Boris, and fury do join the roster then the true loss will be losing Howard. He has made a new alliance that is geared along a lot of the principles followed by the original Anarchy roster prior to you getting into this game world.

Now that the agitators(JB/Yashar) are gone I have high hopes for this alliance.

I really do hope you have found a great home in S.E. and despite your feelings towards me I have no ill feelings towards you.

Oh and don't worry the Moderators saw your B/F's post about Boggit a few days back and and is now just another wasted account. Another victory for team lame sauce lead by captain yashar lol :)

We'll see how good of a leader I am at working with the other leaders to clean up this mess you guys created.

oh how sweet you blame me for your bad leadership and you hope you all can go back to your happy little world where you all think your the best while you have noobs and simmers all over your alliance....for now! Also lets not forget you get on your knees for sparkz and every other alliance leader as soon as they say they will fight SE.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Or we can look at how far you take a mistake hit?

Calm down, enjoy yourself, and remember that what you say isn't gospel.

It's like trying to defuse a bomb with you... except there is no right wire.

DeletedUser

oh how sweet you blame me for your bad leadership and you hope you all can go back to your happy little world where you all think your the best while you have noobs and simmers all over your alliance....for now! Also lets not forget you get on your knees for sparkz and every other alliance leader as soon as they say they will fight SE.

:pro:

lol Good luck S.E.

JB fact is you were arguing with everyone when you got kicked out. So good luck in S.E. won't take you long to be screaming at everyone else on there forums. :pro:

DeletedUser

i welcome all of our new members into our great alliance.
ENJOY the support, cooporation, great team play. ect. ect. ect. oh and beating down everyone else. LOL!!

DeletedUser

lol Good luck S.E.

JB fact is you were arguing with everyone when you got kicked out. So good luck in S.E. won't take you long to be screaming at everyone else on there forums. :pro:

no I was not arguing with everyone just you and as soon as you pushed howard out of the way you kicked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.