Eviction notice or Rho-bust ??

DeletedUser

lol.. when did i say that being a city builder is good?? i say that when you send 10K troops to clear 2K troops, its just not a good attack. players like her have potential to get more bp than what they give to their enemies. thats where the difference lies. players like you take a city but give your enemies bp to get another 5 cities. you call it an accomplishments. and yeah, dont think i am a random noob who knows nothing.

10k troops to clear 2k troops lmao, only a noob sending 10k swords to clear 2k d troops would be able to accomplish that. You did not directly say that building cities a good thing and I never mentioned anything about city building either. So you can throw that argument out. I merely stated that you believe running festivals and theater plays is better than seeking battle points. Taking a city is taking a city.

Players like me have other players help to take 5+ cities from an enemy at once, driving them from our territory. Who cares if they get more cities in the long run. It keeps grepolis interesting and if they are a turtle, it means we get more bps.

DeletedUser4256

Very hypocritical, please read TD's posts about their stats about a month and a half ago. Thanks. Sorry, it has only been what, a week since anyone started talking about EN or the best player.

You have made your voice heard on why TD is the best alliance and why Worbucks is the best player. Why not let me have my own opinion and allow it to be heard. Where have you seen me boast about my alliance's stats. In the top 12 thread where it is supposed to be, in just one post.

How am I not letting others have their own opinions? I am just merely pointing out what I believe to be a flaw in ank's logic.

Instead of posting my opinions or anything to do with a best player or EN. Would you rather have me not post at all, is that what you are asking of me?

Who else am I supposed to care about? Besides my alliance - which i put at least 6 hours a day into in just management. Not counting playing myself and talking in skype chats. I care about each and every player in EN. For you to say I care about no one else, I take great offense to that.

Where did i say you don't care about anyone else ?
You made the thread about the alliances.....a good one may i add....look at your last update....was there anyone else mentioned ?
Worbucks we mentioned in the Voting Poll.......when others were dissing us we stuck up for ourselves in the forums.
Yes your BP is better then ours, it should be....lol
Wars change the way alliances play the game as you know....before the war with RB we wasn't high in the DBP rankings...so we have defended and done it quite well considering at one point we had nearly 200 players onto 40 of us.
The guy above mentioned Lady then your dissing her against your stats...lol
Well it's up to people how they play the game.
Your a nice guy and a very good player but there are others out there who are equal to you and your alliance.....but sometimes it doesn't seem it when other things are said about other players and alliances.

DeletedUser

10k troops to clear 2k troops lmao, only a noob sending 10k swords to clear 2k d troops would be able to accomplish that. You did not directly say that building cities a good thing and I never mentioned anything about city building either. So you can throw that argument out. I merely stated that you believe running festivals and theater plays is better than seeking battle points. Taking a city is taking a city.

Players like me have other players help to take 5+ cities from an enemy at once, driving them from our territory. Who cares if they get more cities in the long run. It keeps grepolis interesting and if they are a turtle, it means we get more bps.

i never said that sunning city festivals is good. you dont read nicely. i just said that killing less and conquering more is what is expected from good players.

DeletedUser

It does seem you care about others mate by the looks of it......how many posts have you done just lately about you or your alliances BP's ?

^^ This, it is fairly clear that you are making me out to be an egocentric guy who only cares about himself, who believes that he and his alliance are above everyone else.

What else would I add in my update? The slow paced war being waged between RB and TD? If you want to add something go ahead, it is not a thread that is only to contain my opinions or updates. Everyone should post and discuss there. It is the top 12 thread, not the EN thread.

Who was dissing Worbucks? Surely it wasn't anyone from EN. In fact worbucks was dissing people in the thread, so what you were standing up for was retaliation by others to worbucks's words.

I was not dissing her stats directly, he chose lady a as an example. So I continue to use her stats for the discussion.

200 players onto 40 of you, now lets think about this. Were all 90 members of rho-bust attacking you? Were all of their allies players attacking you? Analyze those statistics too. :p

Ank,
When you have a high amount of cities but a medium amount of BPs it means you are killing less. This means you run more festivals and theaters to earn cps, that isn't an opinion it is a fact.

Read into your words before you question my own reading.

DeletedUser

^^ This, it is fairly clear that you are making me out to be an egocentric guy who only cares about himself, who believes that he and his alliance are above everyone else.

What else would I add in my update? The slow paced war being waged between RB and TD? If you want to add something go ahead, it is not a thread that is only to contain my opinions or updates. Everyone should post and discuss there. It is the top 12 thread, not the EN thread.

Who was dissing Worbucks? Surely it wasn't anyone from EN. In fact worbucks was dissing people in the thread, so what you were standing up for was retaliation by others to worbucks's words.

I was not dissing her stats directly, he chose lady a as an example. So I continue to use her stats for the discussion.

200 players onto 40 of you, now lets think about this. Were all 90 members of rho-bust attacking you? Were all of their allies players attacking you? Analyze those statistics too. :p

Ank,
When you have a high amount of cities but a medium amount of BPs it means you are killing less. This means you run more festivals and theaters to earn cps, that isn't an opinion it is a fact.

Read into your words before you question my own reading.

if you think that less bp players are celebrating city festivals and dont attack well, then i can see that its useless to make you convince of that. though if you want to see some examples, check theta forums. you will get the idea. and also maybe you know or not, lady acacia was one of the best players in theta. ask anyone in there about her. i will show you some players with similar stats and they are considered best attackers. it is just that when they attack, they are successful. and the best attackers have never the highest bp.

DeletedUser4256

I didn't say people were dissing him at all....i said our alliance..lol

Ok i'll rephrase it.....RB and RL had nearly 200 people at their disposal to send attacks/defend.....sure enough people go inactive/go on vac mod but we had the same....for a week we barely had 30 players.
As you know the war between us and them has gone on for over 5 weeks now and we are still holding our own....ok we might have lost a few more cities but under the circumstances we are doing ok.
And now look what they have done to RL....nice eh ? lol

DeletedUser

Lol, I have seen Lady play on zeta and I know that she is an excellent player as I have battled against her first hand. Where did I say players who don't have higher bps don't attack well? I didn't. Once again you are throwing words into my mouth. I said players who have a high amount of cities but a medium amount of bps run more festivals and theaters for CP. It really is not that hard of an idea to grasp.

Like you said that you are not some random noob, I am not either. I was ranked 14th on zeta with over 1 million points. I was ranked 7th in abps with 750k. Ranked 2nd in defending with over 1.5 mil points. Ranked second in total bps. Just so you know that I am not a noob.

If the best attacker doesn't have the most abps, what makes someone the best attacker in your eyes?

DeletedUser

Lol, I have seen Lady play on zeta and I know that she is an excellent player as I have battled against her first hand. Where did I say players who don't have higher bps don't attack well? I didn't. Once again you are throwing words into my mouth. I said players who have a high amount of cities but a medium amount of bps run more festivals and theaters for CP. It really is not that hard of an idea to grasp.

Like you said that you are not some random noob, I am not either. I was ranked 14th on zeta with over 1 million points. I was ranked 7th in abps with 750k. Ranked 2nd in defending with over 1.5 mil points. Ranked second in total bps. Just so you know that I am not a noob.

If the best attacker doesn't have the most abps, what makes someone the best attacker in your eyes?

well, if you know so much why dont you say that?? all you care about is bp's. i care about getting more bp than loosing it. ok, lets see.. have you ever taken a city with was defended by 6k berimes and over 20k troops??

you will know how many troops you loose if you dont attack well. dont you?

DeletedUser

If you care more about gaining bps than loosing them, all your prior posts are now null and void.

DeletedUser

If you care more about gaining bps than loosing them, all your prior posts are now null and void.

all my points were directed towards good attacks and conquests. any large player can make a lot of troops and gain high bp. real attackers are those who take cities from good defenders giving them minimum dbp. you say about 1.5 mil dbp and 750k bp?? lol.. come to theta and check a mil point players.. there are 100's of them. most with better stats. then are they all better than you?

DeletedUser

I had over 100 incoming attacks per day for a month strait, how many players do you know of lasted that. By the way I lost one city from it.

Also, may I point out to you that theta is a speed 3 server . Which dramatically increases game play speed.

No I said i have 1.5m DBP and 750k ABP, ranked 7th even after not attacking for 2 and a half months. I had that large of a lead.

As for gaining cities while giving defenders minimum bps, I guess that means that I am good attacker then! I took two cities from the best defender on Rho (vikingr) and only gained around 400 bps. Is that efficient? Oh and I still managed to kill some turtles in the process for fun.

I am happy I meet your mediocre standards for a good attacker .

P.S. I already know I am the best. ;)

DeletedUser

yeah, yeah.. you are the best.. but you havent seen any real attackers it seems. in theta even when you have 10K berimes, 50K troops as support, some attacks are so fierce, that you loose cities.. some players have faced more than 400 attacks in there. so yes, you havent seen real attacks. i dont claim i got a lot of 100 attacks but i have too faced once 102 attacks and out of them 68 to one city alone. then also i didnot loose that city and loose other one. you know why?? bacause my attacker was a lot more smart. he threw a lot of of ls over my 4k-5k berime wall and also launched the cs in my other city. he got a lot of bp as well as the city because naturally i threw a lot of support to the attacked city leaving others undefended. if a player is greedy for bp, he also could get the city, no doubt but he would have given me a lot more bp than what i got. but a good one will do better.

DeletedUser

and if you still dont get it, the well, i am wrong and your are right. you are the best and i am an idiot who wasted half an hour in this conversation.

DeletedUser

Lol this is just a pissing contest now, but I have never been a person to back down from one.

I had at least a 100 attacks daily for a month. Out of the #1 ranked alliance of 125 players in that time span I gained 75% of the total DBPs earned in the alliance. There were days I woke up with 250 incomings. Like you I have had 70 + attacks on one city, but the difference is I never lost it. I alone had 10k biremes and 80k+ d troops. I had 90 cities, 60 of them were attacked. I was attacked by 4 or 5 different alliances all at once. I have been against real attackers. You know nothing of the situation I was in so making statements about it really has no merit. Now, we are completely off topic and should end this conversation as it has nothing to do with the EN or RB. If you wish to carry on our discussion PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

topic end. i am stupid. just check the theta player kills. you will see what i mean and where you stand.

best defender in theta had more than 50 mil points and is still not considered even top ten in defending even by himself. thats all i have to say.

i dont know why, but probably you know. ur a lot smarter. lol

also check this out. said by a far better player that you.

Sorry, Now Madmanmars, That is an attacker, 10 time better than zato ever was/will be from JFL, Just needed to point that out and give credit where it is due. Anyone can send continuosly build LS, Hoplites and slingers and attack at will to get ABP, A true attacker is hard to describe, But you know when you see your Attack Icon Light up and someone Like Madmanmars is attacking you are going to lose a lot of biremes and troops.

the player he is refering to be best attacker is Rank 13 in abp and rank 4 in points.

good bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just checked, theta is a speed 3 world like i stated earlier. In case you are wondering, insert my stats into theta from zeta and I would be ranked top 20 total bps and ranked around 75th in points. That is coming from a speed 2 server and as well and stats that are 3 weeks old.

DeletedUser

any new aliances can be suggested :D , you think ?? , well I dont have any past experience with'em , so I'd have no idea ...

DeletedUser16292

yeah, yeah.. you are the best.. but you havent seen any real attackers it seems.
You obviously dont know Zeta server if you think there are no good attackers in the alliance that was attacking DT
in theta even when you have 10K berimes, 50K troops as support, some attacks are so fierce, that you loose cities..
In soviet Russia we call that not being very good
some players have faced more than 400 attacks in there. so yes, you havent seen real attacks. i dont claim i got a lot of 100 attacks but i have too faced once 102 attacks and out of them 68 to one city alone..
:( Me so scared ONE day there were alot of attacks to 2 of your cities...but still less than the amount faced by DT on a daily basis...maybe dont bring up points that help the other side bro?
then also i didnot loose that city and loose other one. you know why?? bacause I didnt defend both cities adequately
There I fixed that last one for you;)

DeletedUser

like i said, i am stupid to get into this conversation. anyway, i am off. your guys keep thinking you are the best though you never were.. lol

good bye.. haha

DeletedUser

Well, we never said we were the best. Just pointing out that we have the best stats.