Eviction notice or Rho-bust ??

DeletedUser

Hey guys , tough question ... who do you think Is best out the 2 Best Alliances in Rho ...

Eviction notice HAve been fearful since the very start . THe second Battle protection was Off the were At war with current 6th best alliance order of Assasins . THe war was short lived after most members of OoA left for EN and the alliance finnaly disabanded , They now take part in other huge wars at the side of BEst alliance Rho-bust ...

Rho-bust started much later than EN, well about 2 weeks after Bp ended , THey were small but a strong alliance never-the-less . After Gaining respect from bigger alliances they started a very much ambitious war against current 1st place alliance Dogs of War . this war was long and for a while DoW had the upper hand , although player leicester69 soon came to the game and powned everything . After an intense 3 weeks of bateling Rho-bust finaly came out victorious And now Are currently fighting Temporal distortion ...

SO heres My question , Wich alliance do you think is the best ?? THE assasin killing Eviction notice ... Or the dog eating rho-bust ??
ANd also who do you think would win if these alliances lost there friendship and declared war on each-other ??

DeletedUser

anything but Rho-bust
recent stuff that has been going on between me and rho-burst made me hate them, and I specially hate mattplayer!!!

DeletedUser

Rho-burst is better, but don't join it, they will fail soon, they have too many enemies they don't even know about

DeletedUser

Mattplayer ... really He's a nice guy isn't he ?? When i got conkered he always sent ressources and stuff Y you hate him ??

DeletedUser

he was the founder of Royal Legion, and he betrayed us to go to rho-burst, and has done that wisely, He knew that Rho-bust was in war with TD, so he made a 'pact' with rho-burst, and they 'aided us'.
now, we are in war with a strong alliance, and Rho-burst can conquer us at any time.
now the alliance is falling, leaving cities to be conquered freely.
and so on....

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice
They have Deadly Truth, enough said.

DeletedUser

i'd say virus ot TD i know their not in the options but size of these and their stats outstrip the other 2

DeletedUser

i'd say virus ot TD i know their not in the options but size of these and their stats outstrip the other 2

That would be a bit like saying Norwich City are a better team then Arsenal because they have less funds but have achieved almost the same. TD and Virus have open slots if they wanted to fill them with more player, but they choose not to. There choice but it can't mean there a better alliance because they don't fill in there vacant places with smaller members

DeletedUser

i say virus is the best alliance. i know some of them since theta days and they are actually good. in my opinion even EN and rho bust woouldnt be able to take them down for months. i say so because of their grip in O 55. i dont see them loosing that ocean. and see their ABP - 4th rank means they attack pretty well.

their top player - lady acacia has got 4th rank and her abp ranking is 28th. this shows that when she attacks, it never fails. this combination is good and one of the best characterstics of good attackers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That would be a bit like saying Norwich City are a better team then Arsenal because they have less funds but have achieved almost the same. TD and Virus have open slots if they wanted to fill them with more player, but they choose not to. There choice but it can't mean there a better alliance because they don't fill in there vacant places with smaller members

buddy, member count doesnt matter. i have seen some elite alliances of like 20 players disband rank 2-3 alliances who are nearly 5 times their size. i know many wont believe it but these wars have taken place too. the grip in the core areas matter above everything.

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice is still conquering more cities and gaining more ABP's at a faster rate than any alliance on the server. Including Virus and TD. You would find this out if you played with some statistics. Anyways on this server it would be pretty hard to find any alliance disband any alliance 5 times their size, as it isn't possible with 100 member cap.

I am ranked 4th in abps and 28th in points, exact opposite of lady a's stats. Yet she only has 3 more cities than me. When I attack I never fail, but I don't know what being ranked higher in points than ABP's has to do with that. Do you?

DeletedUser

Eviction Notice is still conquering more cities and gaining more ABP's at a faster rate than any alliance on the server. Including Virus and TD. You would find this out if you played with some statistics. Anyways on this server it would be pretty hard to find any alliance disband any alliance 5 times their size, as it isn't possible with 100 member cap.

I am ranked 4th in abps and 28th in points, exact opposite of lady a's stats. Yet she only has 3 more cities than me. When I attack I never fail, but I don't know what being ranked higher in points than ABP's has to do with that. Do you?

i will tell you the diff and please dont think i am pointing out who is best. but if i check the stats, it seems like both the players had some good conquests as well as some inactive cities. now if i say that lady acacia has 3 more cities with so less bp than yours, then certainly she looses less troops to conquer. if you have more bp, you give others more bp as well. if lady acacia has got less bp and still as strong conqiest as yours, i think you get the difference.

DeletedUser

Lol, who cares about giving other people bps? I attack turtles for fun, nothing beats killing 2k biremes or 10k D troops just for lulz. BTW - I have 270,000 more BPs than her. 900 more cps earned via victory processions. So I don't get where you are coming from, you are saying it is better to run festivals or theaters than to actively seek bps because you are afraid of handing out bps? LOL

DeletedUser

Lol, who cares about giving other people bps? I attack turtles for fun, nothing beats killing 2k biremes or 10k D troops just for lulz. BTW - I have 270,000 more BPs than her. 900 more cps earned via victory processions. So I don't get where you are coming from, you are saying it is better to run festivals or theaters than to actively seek bps because you are afraid of handing out bps? LOL

lol.. when did i say that being a city builder is good?? i say that when you send 10K troops to clear 2K troops, its just not a good attack. players like her have potential to get more bp than what they give to their enemies. thats where the difference lies. players like you take a city but give your enemies bp to get another 5 cities. you call it an accomplishments. and yeah, dont think i am a random noob who knows nothing.

DeletedUser4256

It does seem you care about others mate by the looks of it......how many posts have you done just lately about you or your alliances BP's ?
As soon as someone mentions a best player or a best alliance your on it...let people have their own opiniOns....it's getting boring hearing about you and your alliance...lol...BRING BACK MrLeN !!!!

DeletedUser4256

Sometimes it's hard to recruit in your area mate....

DeletedUser

It does seem you care about others mate by the looks of it......how many posts have you done just lately about you or your alliances BP's ?
As soon as someone mentions a best player or a best alliance your on it...let people have their own opiniOns....it's getting boring hearing about you and your alliance...lol...BRING BACK MrLeN !!!!

Very hypocritical, please read TD's posts about their stats about a month and a half ago. Thanks. Sorry, it has only been what, a week since anyone started talking about EN or the best player.

You have made your voice heard on why TD is the best alliance and why Worbucks is the best player. Why not let me have my own opinion and allow it to be heard. Where have you seen me boast about my alliance's stats. In the top 12 thread where it is supposed to be, in just one post. The PnP I made is a give, obviously as is the post above.

How am I not letting others have their own opinions? I am just merely pointing out what I believe to be a flaw in ank's logic.

Instead of posting my opinions or anything to do with a best player or EN. Would you rather have me not post at all, is that what you are asking of me?

Who else am I supposed to care about? Besides my alliance - which i put at least 6 hours a day into in just management. Not counting playing myself and talking in skype chats. I care about each and every player in EN. For you to say I care about no one else, I take great offense to that.

Last edited by a moderator: