0_0 jfl beats liqs in ranks! Read liqs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Liq's Stop Lagging Behind :p You Dropped 4 ranks... and you finnay fell behind the alliance you hate the most, JFL! OMG!!! :eek: And Anther Question For You All, Why Do You Guys Have So Many Followers? :3 I Want Followerz! xP I Could Name Em' Bunnehists! >:3 And They Will eat U! Ok But Anyways, Your All Joining The Vanguard (A Follower) Insula Latronum (Another Follower) And MORE! Why Do I Feel Like Your Becoming A secret MRA :heh: xP Eventually Your All Gunna Merge Back And Become A Big Liq Pile? A Liquidators Maxed MRA? :3 No Offence! Did you even let them be followers? Cause They Say So And a Lot Of You Members Are Joining Them :\ Man! Someone needs a spy inside u guys! 0_0 :supermad: Sorry for the long post of questions!

DeletedUser

they will probably make up a record of having an academy ranked higher to them. i dont think this has ever happened. this must be a plan of the great coblet and i am sure its a fool proof plan.

DeletedUser

kyleli

if you have been reading the theta forum section (right here! :D)
you would have known that TL doped their inactives and if they wanted to be in the top rank all they need to do is take some members from TV in.

DeletedUser

kyleli

if you have been reading the theta forum section (right here! :D)
you would have known that TL doped their inactives and if they wanted to be in the top rank all they need to do is take some members from TV in.

But they can NOT take TV members as they are no longer their academy, and are now an independent alliance with its own agenda.

DeletedUser

Ah, but we have a 883,100 pt average. Best in Theta. That means more to me than inflated points. If we wanted to #1, there are many ways to achieve that.

DeletedUser11927

Ah, but we have a 883,100 pt average. Best in Theta. That means more to me than inflated points. If we wanted to #1, there are many ways to achieve that.

This is TL going back to their roots... kudos!

DeletedUser

well, average does matter. but you see, there is one more alliance by the name of alpha with more than 800K average if you know what i mean...

DeletedUser11927

well, average does matter. but you see, there is one more alliance by the name of alpha with more than 800K average if you know what i mean...

True, but I will certainly choose TL over another alliance with less than 600k average if you know what I mean...

DeletedUser9465

Hey... AX is over 800k average as well! Hahaha... Me the touchy!!! On a serious note, The Liqs know very well what they are doing.

DeletedUser

i can't believe hero Coblet, Mr Iga, and Aristee have some great plans... a way to the elite alliance policy? ;)

time for a picnic...i hope grepolis team can introduce us Grepolis Beach for picnic purpose on the next change log.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can't believe hero Coblet, Mr Iga, and Aristee have some great plans... a way to the elite alliance policy? ;)

time for a picnic...i hope grepolis team can introduce us Grepolis Beach for picnic purpose on the next change log.

An untold flower picks a bee with intentions of raising house pancakes. Drum the eager riches and wait for the rain of doubt until the hidden curtain is raised. Why are the tulips fields asleep while I walk restlessly?

Translation: I wish I knew what the hell you are talking about Pelix?? I don't think I've ever read a comment of yours that makes complete sense. I think your Google translator is busted.....

LOL

DeletedUser11886

:\ I Want A World Where U Build Units And HAve Them Relax On Beaches LOL!

DeletedUser

Actually, 4 X Reason has the highest average points: 1,340,098, compared to TL's 885,259.

DeletedUser

they will probably make up a record of having an academy ranked higher to them. i dont think this has ever happened. this must be a plan of the great coblet and i am sure its a fool proof plan.

Actually i think that that record has already been broken by 'Independent Armed Forces' and their academy 'Armed Forces' who were larger for a few days.

DeletedUser

Actually, 4 X Reason has the highest average points: 1,340,098, compared to TL's 885,259.

normally you only count alliances with a lowest # of players, some worlds it is 10 some 15 some 20, I would say it should be 20 since that is 1/10 of the alliance cap and that seems to be a good cut off point. Would you count an alliance with only rob in it the highest average in Theta? I think not.

DeletedUser

why not? lol
he is bigger than 70% of the alliances in Theta:)

Rofl!

that is true.

Rob should be in his own alliance and invite the most recent player join the server... Average would still be higher then most alliances

DeletedUser

An untold flower picks a bee with intentions of raising house pancakes. Drum the eager riches and wait for the rain of doubt until the hidden curtain is raised. Why are the tulips fields asleep while I walk restlessly?

Translation: I wish I knew what the hell you are talking about Pelix?? I don't think I've ever read a comment of yours that makes complete sense. I think your Google translator is busted.....

LOL

You will read more senseless comment from me..my Grepolis Translator is broken, can you give me the new one?

Your tulips are a tasteless untold flower that only know to pick up a bee..
Therefore, I doubt the hidden curtain will ever raise for a second time..
The reason of tulips fallen asleep is because they are clever to manage time to sleep, and you are wasting time to walk restlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Liq's Stop Lagging Behind :p You Dropped 4 ranks... and you finnay fell behind the alliance you hate the most, JFL! OMG!!! :eek: And Anther Question For You All, Why Do You Guys Have So Many Followers? :3 I Want Followerz! xP I Could Name Em' Bunnehists! >:3 And They Will eat U! Ok But Anyways, Your All Joining The Vanguard (A Follower) Insula Latronum (Another Follower) And MORE! Why Do I Feel Like Your Becoming A secret MRA :heh: xP Eventually Your All Gunna Merge Back And Become A Big Liq Pile? A Liquidators Maxed MRA? :3 No Offence! Did you even let them be followers? Cause They Say So And a Lot Of You Members Are Joining Them :\ Man! Someone needs a spy inside u guys! 0_0 :supermad: Sorry for the long post of questions!

Worst attempt at P&P i have ever seen. Maybe because its kyleli who has conquered 5 out of his 30 cities and who doesn't participate in his alliances war who posted this that it is so bad.