0_0 jfl beats liqs in ranks! Read liqs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

Dude, We Show Respect >.> Your The First One Who Is A N00B That Insults Randomly. Do You even Think Of My Strategies My Environment? If You Haven't Known Ive Been Stuck In This Frigging Ocean Having Practically No Enemies... Jez, The LQ War Is The First One In o25 :\ When im Located LOL cause all my other alliances ive been in went through all of the great merges xP Meh warriors of soemthing then we merged with the pariah then we merged with War Academy, Then We Merged with OoO. Got Anything There? :p And I'm Pretty Friendly with most people... :) I Don't Ever Think Anyone From Liqs Or Vanguard Insulted Me Till' Now... Anyways over Half Of Your Posts Are Hate Posts... And Insults... 0_0 how did you get 2 green bars? xP And I Was Asking Questions WHAT IS A PNP ANYAYS?! >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kylei's profile picture is scary.. (an attempt to move away from flaming).

DeletedUser

Dude, We Show Respect >.> Your The First One Who Is A N00B That Insults Randomly. Do You even Think Of My Strategies My Environment? If You Haven't Known Ive Been Stuck In This Frigging Ocean Having Practically No Enemies... Jez, The LQ War Is The First One In o25 :\ When im Located LOL cause all my other alliances ive been in went through all of the great merges xP Meh warriors of soemthing then we merged with the pariah then we merged with War Academy, Then We Merged with OoO. Got Anything There? :p And I'm Pretty Friendly with most people... :) I Don't Ever Think Anyone From Liqs Or Vanguard Insulted Me Till' Now... Anyways over Half Of Your Posts Are Hate Posts... And Insults... 0_0 how did you get 2 green bars? xP And I Was Asking Questions WHAT IS A PNP ANYAYS?! >.>

My post was not a hate post. If your going to post something as ridiculous as you did then expect criticism and be able to deal with it. You posted a bunch of insults about TL and TV and you don't even fight against us or make an effort to move closer to us. So that i why i had to respond to your original post.

DeletedUser

worst spammer ever :rolleyes:

DeletedUser12404

Liq's Stop Lagging Behind :p You Dropped 4 ranks... and you finnay fell behind the alliance you hate the most, JFL! OMG!!! :eek: And Anther Question For You All, Why Do You Guys Have So Many Followers? :3 I Want Followerz! xP I Could Name Em' Bunnehists! >:3 And They Will eat U! Ok But Anyways, Your All Joining The Vanguard (A Follower) Insula Latronum (Another Follower) And MORE! Why Do I Feel Like Your Becoming A secret MRA :heh: xP Eventually Your All Gunna Merge Back And Become A Big Liq Pile? A Liquidators Maxed MRA? :3 No Offence! Did you even let them be followers? Cause They Say So And a Lot Of You Members Are Joining Them :\ Man! Someone needs a spy inside u guys! 0_0 :supermad: Sorry for the long post of questions!
just in case all your questions weren't answered....
i'm not sure what you mean by 'followers' but TL doesn't have any academies right now. the alliances you listed are just allies. the merge thing..... won't happen. TL is going back to their roots; not trying to get leaves. :p
if i missed any questions it's because i could find it in that very unorganized post.

DeletedUser

just in case all your questions weren't answered....
i'm not sure what you mean by 'followers' but TL doesn't have any academies right now. the alliances you listed are just allies. the merge thing..... won't happen. TL is going back to their roots; not trying to get leaves. :p
if i missed any questions it's because i could find it in that very unorganized post.

there is a very less difference between having a former academy turned into an ally. how does it change the warfare stance. suppose now AcX declares itself an independent alliance but is sill an ally to AX, coordinate with it just like it has ever done, then how does it change the warfare?? yeah, i knwo a bit of internal reconstruction is expected, but that doesnt mean an alliance gets week or strong. TV is still an enemy alliance, most probably they share forums with TL and together coordinate. so, just tell me jerry, even if TV is not officially an academy of TL, how does it change any war stance. i am sure for many players a city taken from TV is a score against TL.

DeletedUser

there is a very less difference between having a former academy turned into an ally. how does it change the warfare stance. suppose now AcX declares itself an independent alliance but is sill an ally to AX, coordinate with it just like it has ever done, then how does it change the warfare?? yeah, i knwo a bit of internal reconstruction is expected, but that doesnt mean an alliance gets week or strong. TV is still an enemy alliance, most probably they share forums with TL and together coordinate. so, just tell me jerry, even if TV is not officially an academy of TL, how does it change any war stance. i am sure for many players a city taken from TV is a score against TL.

jerry's just saying that were our own alliance. so not really sure why you went off on this whole rant here.

DeletedUser

well, what i say is according to most, TV is still part of TL. and i am sure both the alliances hav common enemies. so kayeli is sort of right. isnt it? read his/her previous post.

DeletedUser

Liq,TV,AX and Acx are ally,so if you take a city from one of this alliances you put it on TL conquest?
TV are our ally like AX is,so if you took a city from one of this alliance you didn't took it from us.
Is like we take a city from JFL- your ally(and we do take many) and we score like NWO conquest...

DeletedUser

lol.. you dont sound so good you know. first of all, i dont think relaion between AX and TL and TV and TL are same. secondly well, looking at this war, i would certainly count only two scores - north and south. so if you look it at that way, then yes, you could count the way you state. but then again, when you get to details and check he alliances individually, then JFL and NWO are always counted as two different entities whereas TV and TL arent. this is mainly because of the history. we count scores against AX family and TL family or group whatever you say. but TV and other fan clubs taking up a different route and stating that they are different doesnt make them because they walk the same path.

DeletedUser

lol.. you dont sound so good you know. first of all, i dont think relaion between AX and TL and TV and TL are same. secondly well, looking at this war, i would certainly count only two scores - north and south. so if you look it at that way, then yes, you could count the way you state. but then again, when you get to details and check he alliances individually, then JFL and NWO are always counted as two different entities whereas TV and TL arent. this is mainly because of the history. we count scores against AX family and TL family or group whatever you say. but TV and other fan clubs taking up a different route and stating that they are different doesnt make them because they walk the same path.
I don't care what do you think,I respect JFL and I love this war with them,I like many players from there...but I hate you lol
TV ware our acc but now they are not anymore,they are strong and wise and they can make their own path,of course they are our friends but they don't do what we told them,they do what they like...
And we have the same relation with X-family like we have with TV.
I really don't care about the stats I just love this game and I don't hate anyone here...not even you even if I told you above lol
And if you don't understand me is because you don't know to read or you are drunken then me lol (or because English is not my first language,not even second)

DeletedUser

I don't care what do you think,I respect JFL and I love this war with them,I like many players from there...but I hate you lol
TV ware our acc but now they are not anymore,they are strong and wise and they can make their own path,of course they are our friends but they don't do what we told them,they do what they like...
And we have the same relation with X-family like we have with TV.
I really don't care about the stats I just love this game and I don't hate anyone here...not even you even if I told you above lol
And if you don't understand me is because you don't know to read or you are drunken then me lol (or because English is not my first language,not even second)

I don't hate you ankimagine, if that makes you feel any better. lol(You better +rep me for that. lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What exactly do you base your opinions on? NWO was planning to declare war on us so we struck in the first op in conjunction with TL, TP declared war on us a while ago and for a while we fought them without TL help, so how are we we still following their path? TV has never really been an academy because no one ever graduated to the main alliance, so now were making our independence official

DeletedUser12404

first of all, i dont think
bingo. you hit the nail on the head with that one. :p
i would like to hear your definition of an academy. as it stands now, TV does there own thing and TL does there own thing. but since we are allies, we have each others backs. just like the relationship with AX- family.

DeletedUser11927

Are you causing trouble again ank? Based on your logic, it would mean that jfl is NWO's female version of a dog since it does none of the work and yaps a lot.....but it need not be said because EVERYBODY knows this.....

You're not big enough anymore, if NWO asks you to bark, you bark.... If NWO ask you to play dead, well, you play dead. I mean, that is what you think an ally is huh?