Legion of Glory

DeletedUser

We were an old alliance in Delta until we merged. We ranked high and crushed our enemies. We are Legion of Glory! We will be joining the world Athens and be going to the south-east. If you would like to join us fill out an application with this info:
Player Name:
Player Points On Your Best World:
Player Battle Points On Best World:
A little Bit About Yourself:
I myself have been a player on the world Delta and have led alliances to victory. I will say more about me. Good Luck to all joining Athens.:pro:

DeletedUser

Sure it aint close to an MRA it will be an elite. I am not going to have a mass recruiting. We will have at most 100 players and only 1 alliance maybe an academy but that's a maybe. I define ranked high as in the top 20. That6 was for one I founded.

DeletedUser

Sure it aint close to an MRA it will be an elite. I am not going to have a mass recruiting. We will have at most 100 players and only 1 alliance maybe an academy but that's a maybe. I define ranked high as in the top 20. That6 was for one I founded.

100 members, that is a MRA!
And a Academy, come one, that has MRA written all over it!

DeletedUser

since when was 100 members a MRA Kosta Your old alliance in Upsilon (S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S)
HAD 215 members

DeletedUser

For once I kind of agree with that Annoyingcreep.

The top 2 alliances in Gamma have over 100 members, and they are definately not MRAs.

Having said that, if you go and randomly recruit 100 people, then yes, you are a MRA.

DeletedUser

since when was 100 members a MRA Kosta Your old alliance in Upsilon (S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S)
HAD 215 members

My alliance?
At it had more than that :p
We they had 6 academies

For once I kind of agree with that Annoyingcreep.

The top 2 alliances in Gamma have over 100 members, and they are definately not MRAs.

Having said that, if you go and randomly recruit 100 people, then yes, you are a MRA.
see below:
A academy, that is MRA, you don't need a academy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

if this world has a 200 member cap limit then no 100 is not an MRA however if they all join on the same day that's an MRA alright but that's just my opinion.
if they join slowly such as 3-4 members every day that's no MRA that's for sure

DeletedUser

Delta: 1st place alliance has a brother alliance
2nd: Has a training alliance
3rd: Has a training alliance
4th: Has a training alliance

Really think that an MRA can't be good? I don't beleive it will be an MRA but if you say so some of the best alliances ever seen are MRA's.

DeletedUser

I will not recruit random people. I shall recruit friends and people I've known in past worlds.

DeletedUser

Delta: 1st place alliance has a brother alliance
2nd: Has a training alliance
3rd: Has a training alliance
4th: Has a training alliance

Really think that an MRA can't be good? I don't beleive it will be an MRA but if you say so some of the best alliances ever seen are MRA's.

not true.
They just have a lot of points, but that is cause they have a lot of members.
the better the average, the better the alliance

DeletedUser

meh not necessarily :D i like to start off recruiting everyone as possible and molding them into minions :cool: id obviously kick inactives . . . but it gave me more of a variety . . . i like to call it in that case an MOA (multiple options alliance) :cool:

not to mention 2.0 is awesome sauce for having 3-5 members of ur alliance on a single island :D

slobo.c

Strategos
For example my alliance in Omega(Vendetta)
We have most members 79(cap is 80) but we have highest average points
That is not making us a MRA

DeletedUser17045

Phoenix is quite right. After a while, you can sort out the men from the boys. :p

DeletedUser

Yes and I said maybe an academy and that would be based on how well my alliance does .

DeletedUser

:D haha yea u give them a mariah carey karaoke and the ones that sing it perfectly u drop kick into inactivity :p

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, lets give this guy a change before everyone starts judging. For all we know, Kosta, your premade could well turn into an MRA or Academy or whatever even tho you say otherwise. So, lets wait and see.

DeletedUser

For example my alliance in Omega(Vendetta)
We have most members 79(cap is 80) but we have highest average points
That is not making us a MRA

Actually by defination your alliance is a "MRA/Mass Recruit Alliance" - It just so happens by sheer luck the players you invited happen to have a lot of points. However I doubt any of which have any qualities I'd consider useful, possibly other than activity.