Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

dont get me wrong i aint calling you a festival merchant, just your nothing special mate

DeletedUser

jZmabrt i dont know what you are saying, how many festivals do you do?

jZmabrt - 179,521 bp and 31 cities

Masonbhoy - 192,713 bp and 22 cities.... spot the difference!!!!

DeletedUser

Ya i am festival merchant :/
and you are my hero ;)

yes you are a festival merchant, i may not be the biggest player in pi but at least i earn my cp! unlike a lot of bigger players!!!:D

DeletedUser11305

Yeah you are not the biggest player but you are on of the strongest in Pi!
Actually you are the best Grepolis player ever!
Enjoy!

DeletedUser11305

okay let's continue with main topic...

Masonbhoy

Location 11/10 - very good location
BP 11/10 - I got 9 from Light Year but you are better than me
Alliance 11/10 best alliance in Pi

44/40 you are best bro!

DeletedUser

flattering gets you nowhere, your just trying to take the focus away from my original point, that points and ranking mean nothing, bp is everything, there is too many big players that think they are great but the reality is the do more festivals than fighting (but not all players of course) just players like you!

i have never at any point bigged myself up as a great player just pointing out the fact i actually earn my cp!!!

DeletedUser

okay let's continue with main topic...

Masonbhoy

Location 11/10 - very good location
BP 11/10 - I got 9 from Light Year but you are better than me
Alliance 11/10 best alliance in Pi

44/40 you are best bro!

and to get a 9 for your bp shows how much of an idiot light year is! i have more bp than you so i must've really earned my 11 lol :D

DeletedUser

this is how NOT to make friends:heh:

took me longer to read this than rebuild 5 cities of ls.:pro:

DeletedUser

well, you are calling everyone in my oceans bad pretty much. So you think TGGE, UW, and SoH are all bad? Do you know what all 3 of those alliance have in common? They all are bigger than your alliance. SoH is number 1 int he world and they are in ocean 34 with almost 3 million points. TGGE is in ocean 34,43, and 33. We are all in those oceans and we are all better than your pathetic little alliance. :pro:

soh is only number 1 to the players who know nothing, incubi are number 1 in all that matters and you 3 aint gonna change that.

DeletedUser

im not even going to acknowledge the stupidity of recent arguments in this thread..bring that somewhere else. Noobs who build maxed out cities and think they're the will die off soon enough, dont worry mason.

Anyone who has any doubts as to incubi's strength..you can come test us yourself, ask the alliances we destroyed before you came a knocking...

Also wanted to add for lightyear..attacking one member is not attacking "incubi" pretty silly to generalize about our entire alliance when all you know is one or two players skills lol

rank me if you wish..attack me too even..will be fun ;) but im in vm till monday..you'll have plenty of time to plan for me :)

DeletedUser

Masonbhoy

5/40

Total d-bag and my alliance is a MRA? Hmmm, coming from someone who is in VVV and VVV is going straight to the ground. As for my Location, i started in ocean 34, expanded to 43, and moved to ocean 33. 3 oceans is not that bad. And your location, nice, all ur cities in 1 ocean. You sent me a message titled "Spunk Rag" Come on dude. Move into ocean 34 and see how "Dead" it really is. :pro:

i never stay vvv is out they some how manage to stay in the game

DeletedUser12324

It's cus wer'e stubborn! I've managed to outlast yet another 3 enemies of mine recently, im like a rock that noones managed to crack.

Anyways than' what happened to Haskey etc? has he gone innactive? I'm missing all the BPs i used to get and someone to talk to :(

DeletedUser

PHEARS

BP: 100/10 ALWAYS WAIT FOR ATTACKS, TURTLE
ALLIANCE: 100/10 BEST ALLIANCE

so quit building def and go to my ocean then ill merge your cities to mine^^

DeletedUser12324

While i'm honored to get a score of 400/40 calling me a turtle isn't completely right. Yes i have a very high defense rating, however i do still have a respectable abp rating of 60.

I woke up this morning to find 3 pages of reports that Wannabee had attacked me this morning, and so i don't think that me playing offensively is really smart for me at the moment. Atleast not in the core oceans.

Your in TEE you shouldn't have too many enemies, why don't you come to me instead? :p

DeletedUser

i had to show again that i always crack the "rock" you claimed to be. you may have weathered a few small players that went at you but i took a city just a little over a week ago from you and now left you with almost zero troops in the core.

rate me if want, but my abp is rank enough for me (SW)

DeletedUser12324

Just when i thought we were getting along so well Wannabee... You have chipped the rock not cracked it, i will outlast you just like anyone who tries chipping away at me :)