Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

am i aloud to comment?
i will anyway
i started 6 months late, hence the low points.
yes when i started i was a simmer :p coz it would have been suicide to take on the bigger players and also i hadnt played grepo so i only knew how to build.
soon i got bored of my simming so i moved to ocean 44 to get sme action and make a nuisance to u incubi guys. i have over quadrupled my bp in only about a month and a half.
other than that, nothing to say
thanks for rating me :)

Masonbhoy

Points - 8/10 - 480k ranked 77 and lots of cities: good

Location - 9/10 - oceans 45, 54, 55 plenty of action to be had plus some nearby incubi allies: very good

Bp - 9/10 - great bp compared to no. points. 1:1 attack and defense. looks like u earn your cp: well done

Alliance - 7/10 - once great, but falling apart with inactivity: what will an active player like u do when they fall?

Overall - 33/40 - nice!

DeletedUser

danny i wont do u coz u are in my alliance and that would be bias

DeletedUser

i would like to rate a player but i am too biased. and any that try to to rank me would fall short of the truth. i wouldnt of ranked danny or markini as did butclose enough.

DeletedUser

Why would anybody ranking you fall short of the truth? Here is how I see it :) Correct me if I am wrong.

Wannabee

Points - 8/10 - 4858k ranked 85

Location - 10/10 - oceans 44, 45, 54, 55. Couldnt be in a better place considering action

Bp - 9/10 -Really good rank in attacking BPs compared to rank.

Alliance - 8/10 - Inc is a good alliance, though suffering from a lot of inactives at the moment (but I guess every alliance does now :()

Overall - 35/40 a solid good player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Superman:

Points - 10/10 excellent points, good city average
Location - 10/10 - In Ocean 54 and 44 with some nice cities near the action
Bp - 9/10 -Nice DBP and some nice ABP though not as good as some
Alliance - 8/10 - Again, Inc is suffering from inactives, but the players like you hold it together

Overall - 37/40 One of the friendliest and best players i know though i may be biased :)

DeletedUser

lol superman10101 says thank you, hes unable to log into the forums but reads them frequently, and yea your right his attacking BP is low but hes trying to fix that :) give him some more Double BP days and we shall see

And its probably the worst kept secret on Pi that Superman quit and i took over his citys at the expense of my own account, so before anyone gets any ideas about me multi accounting you would be 100% wrong :) I gifted Tharkon away Informed Ingame Mods to the change and only this forum ID still exists unfortunately original superman had a separate password for forums. And pfft INC isnt suffering from Inactives we just clearing out the NON serious gamers Only the solid core will be left and unstoppable "enter maniacal laughter here"

DeletedUser

Why would anybody ranking you fall short of the truth? Here is how I see it :) Correct me if I am wrong.

TY Gitte for coming alot closer then expected. personally i wouldnt of said 35/40, more like 30/40. mainly because there is a small amount of ppl that "deserve" the higher numbers. most rate here much higher then the ppl deserve. so again thanks for the rating.

wont rate same way everyone has but will give gitte a thumbs up.

DeletedUser22063

fun little thread but Im not posting on the guy above as its been done and done

DeletedUser

Alerick

Points - 6/10, High city average.

Bp - 5/10, Seems to be aggressive, But that's going to change.

Alliance - 6/10, 5th in the rankings not too bad

Location - 6/10, o35 and o45, decent war zone i suppose

Overall - 23/40, Average player with average bp, need to stop doing festivals and more fighting

DeletedUser22063

he he he Masonboy....yes...wonderfully average....thats why I have a number of Incubi cities under my belt....yet funny Incubi has never seen the inside of my walls....hmmmm...perhaps you are reminiscing to a time when Incubi was relevant and not just the top 3 or 4 players carried you and the whole rest of the bottom of the alliance is inactive. Please consider me "average" I like being the underdog. Don't worry if things continue the way they are I will be moving into your neighborhood soon

DeletedUser

ohhh those are fighting words i see!, well just for your information Alerick i have moved into your neighborhood so no need to come searching for me I'll be coming after you and your buddies :)

And tell me what makes you more than average? i have done my homework on you and all i see is an average player, but i guess your going to prove me wrong with a load of bs about taking cities off of incubi ohhhh really? who hasn't?!!

And yea we do have inactive, AND? I'm not bothered, and I've never used as an excuse it happens to everyone, that's the main reason we have slacked off AX and GGW, but once we eat our inactives (before any rats get into our core) we will turn our attentions to back to AX and GGW.

DeletedUser

And how about a rating after all thats the purpose of this thread

DeletedUser22063

I look forward to it :) but could be a long time before you eat all your in actives and as for the rating you are wonderfully average

DeletedUser

Wonderfully average indeed, ranked 23rd abp, 20th dbp 23rd overall.

I'm the player that's going to seriously change your way of thinking, your style of play, your going to hide your troops and ls from now on because if you don't i will find them, You don't know nothing about me YET, But rest assure your entire alliance will be talking about me very soon.

Yea i will see you all soon, that you can be assured of. :pro: