funny letters

DeletedUser

well this one is a merger letter and I was wetting myself reading what this guy was saying and thought I should share. if you have funny messages lets see them.

ok so player in question

xXNightDeathXx

so this is what I got you will all most likely be impressed with the letter however once you read my response you wont :p

xXNightDeathXx said:
Dear Alex Scott,

I am coming to you in the conclusion i came up with after some deep thoughts and time of thinking it through with my alliance that we are looking for experinced alliances close to us that would like to "merge" with us. I understand that you may not want to and that is fine this is a friendly request and you guys are near me or on my island and already pact.
So please write me back asap think hard dont just refuse think about it i know the choice is very hard as a founder but let me know.
Thanks for your time and consideration .
Also ive had my dad build a new program for Grepolis and is runned on the game also but will be only controlled by me its called "In Game Chat" basically we will be able to talk into our internal speakers to each other and receive voice back its voice chat ingame on grepolis only to people i want to have it due to me controlling it. Of course my alliance members will have it so its a perk of yall merging into us. Also creating a website that auto updates our points people avg etc. It will be out in the next day.
We are going to the top and wont be stoped.
Everything in my alliance is very orginized and it will be a big welcoming to everyone =)
Ive already thought about it and i can make all my alliance members invite all of yall at once so it takes only a few min for everyone that is logged in. Just have to heads up your whole alliance.
So please think hard about the merge talk to who you need to and lets roll =)

~Anarchy69 Team~

xXNightDeathXx said:
I am coming to you in the conclusion i came up with after some deep thoughts and time of thinking it through with my alliance that we are looking for experinced alliances close to us that would like to "merge" with us.I understand that you may not want to and that is fine this is a friendly request and you guys are near me or on my island and already pact.

my response
first off thanks for having the decency to mail me instead of a mm to my whole alliance next don't come to me with a Standard message that u send out to any alliance around you I am not a noob. we are nowhere near you.

xXNightDeathXx said:
Also ive had my dad build a new program for Grepolis and is runned on the game also but will be only controlled by me its called "In Game Chat" basically we will be able to talk into our internal speakers to each other and receive voice back its voice chat ingame on grepolis only to people i want to have it due to me controlling it. Of course my alliance members will have it so its a perk of yall merging into us.

you tell me of your program where you can talk to me direct gee we all have that its called skype nothing new.

xXNightDeathXx said:
Also creating a website that auto updates our points people avg etc. It will be out in the next day.

you want to run a program where it shows the alliances growth again that's already done clearly you are new to this game. good work on the long speech by the way you nearly had me thinking you knew the game I am sure this will gt you other alliances.

have you even checked who you were writing to???? I checked you out and your a noob according to my sources then I checked out your stats for other worlds here is what I found

en28 1686 xXNightDeathXx 2,126 1 Anarchy69
en27 2984 xXNightDeathXx 1,533 1 SLATE ALLIANCE
en29 181 xXNightDeathXx 1,294 1 Anarchy69
en17 2759 xXNightDeathXx 336 1 None
en16 2323 xXNightDeathXx 234 1 None
en12 1676 xXNightDeathXx 257 1 Anarchy
not impressive
I then took it upon my self to check out the other founder and she was worse OMG after I stopped laughing I checked out your growth in your alliance to lets just say I was not shocked
then we check your members to why you lost so many point recently:

Player Action Date Points
Virvirian Joined 2011-12-23 09:07:17 731
Dem0niac Left 2011-12-23 03:08:52 669
JackSkellington Left 2011-12-23 01:10:33 1,238
Nidza1994 Left 2011-12-23 01:10:32 928
bassel835 Left 2011-12-22 23:07:23 199
take655 Left 2011-12-22 23:07:23 248
Newjbob Left 2011-12-22 21:07:29 1,608
PoopOnMe69 Joined 2011-12-21 21:07:22 246
Luzor1235 Joined 2011-12-21 15:07:17 334
newtonzz Joined 2011-12-20 21:07:28 323
alexander axe99 Joined 2011-12-20 17:07:23 386
afshinyou Joined 2011-12-20 09:07:15 540
nightowl1183 Joined 2011-12-20 05:07:32 365
mako1981 Joined 2011-12-19 23:07:20 405
ohoh Joined 2011-12-19 21:07:26 374
Jacob sword master Left 2011-12-18 21:07:18 746
sendwich Joined 2011-12-18 19:07:22 344
pjcbwilson Joined 2011-12-18 19:07:22 327
mgm12 Joined 2011-12-18 1

xXNightDeathXx said:
Ive already thought about it and i can make all my alliance members invite all of yall at once so it takes only a few min for everyone that is logged in. Just have to heads up your whole alliance.
really I did not know you could do this :p

so just to clarify I will not be merging with you or any of my alliance

so lets hear yours :pro:

DeletedUser

Okay, so I'm new to this game, but not to online wargames, so I contacted some other local players:
Saturdays and Sundays today at 11:59
Hi there,

Just figuring out how this game works. I assume that as we're on the same island we'll soon have to be friends or attack each other, so I thought it might be worth dropping you a line.

I'm thinking too that collaborating with other people on upgrading farming villages may also be sensible, though I think we have to be in the same tribe and agree which villages.

Greg

At first I get a sensible reply,
AdaFel today at 12:02
Hi,I agree, we are probably the most powerful on our island, why don't u join my alliance? we are a fast growing ad in the top hundred alliance. we could use skill and power like you.

Adam
but before I respond I get threats:
AdaFel today at 12:32
If you choose not to side with our alliance i warn you I am the stronger of us two... I can easily make your Grepolis adventure end with a little support... Will you side with us?

It carries on for a few more mails:

Saturdays and Sundays today at 14:11
Hmmm - I was thinking about accepting your offer, but now before i could respond, you've started threatening me..

Don't you think that's a little premature ?

AdaFel today at 14:40
I can call support if i want too will u accept or not?

Saturdays and Sundays today at 16:24
Join an alliance because of a threat ?

I think I would prefer to decline on those terms.

Thank you for your time, all the same.

And now the killer threat to have me quaking in my boots...:eek:
AdaFel today at 16:46
your about to get mentally ed over, my leader has a harbour, say goodbye to your Grepolis city while you can!

Saturdays and Sundays today at 17:07
??????

Your biggest tribe member has 431 points. And both beginner protection and the holiday break protect me until after Boxing Day. If I can be bothered to keep playing this game I expect I'll be larger than you by then anyway.

Now children, what's the difference between a Newb and a Noob and what future does his tribe have do you think ?

DeletedUser21770

Now children, what's the difference between a Newb and a Noob and what future does his tribe have do you think ?

He'll fall if his attitude stays that way <.< Let me know if he gets too annoying. I'm willing to make a stupendously long trek to gve him a kick up the rear end XD

DeletedUser

anyone her describe my reply as rude?

here is his reply and our messages in between :D

xXNightDeathXx today at 18:25
Listen kid, I didnt ask for your opinion i asked a simple yes or no or youll talk to your leaders etc.
Now please dont ever comment on my work.
The other alliances ive been in are done due to we didnt like the worlds and started late.
Here we still started a little late but i believe we have things undercontroll.
Considering you are smaller then us you have 0 room to talk.
Calling me a noob sure idc lol go ahead never asked for your opinion.
The program is new technology and you and your alliance will not have it i assure you for your rudeness.
It is a program ive built for In game voice through your internal speakers without a mic or skype or anything else. Play grepolis and its already there! Just talk to whoever else i let have it!!
Beta test is in launch now for my alliance only.

Alex Stott, you will get NO where with your rudeness and attitude.
If you are rude some more we shall declare war.
Have a great time in Grepolis!! =)

xXNightDeathXxFounder
Anarchy69

Alex Stott today at 19:54
that is not rudeness you come to me don't even bother to get my name right and now you are saying I am rude cos I corrected you on your mistakes don't call me a kid and lets not forget you asked your dad to do this for you why would I want it if i dont have a mic kind of stupid if you dont have a mic

xXNightDeathXx today at 19:56
You dont need a mic lol you just talk outloud saves money? =) you can just speak outloud see what im saying now?
It was kinda rude of you to say all of that if you look back.
Yea i did ask my dad to build the program because he is good in that area of technology =)

Alex Stott today at 20:27
I don't think I was rude but I think you were I pointed out your mistakes and you call that being rude.

ok so I must be completely thick but unless you have a mic your speakers cant pic up your voice it just isn't possible all I have done is point out where you went wrong so you can correct it.
so your voices would come though but not mine where would the advantage be for that?

I posted it up in forum and I assure you they didn't think I was rude neither did the external forum.

xXNightDeathXx today at 20:31
You where completly rude due to you gloating about you laughing about my Ex alliances in other worlds.
Just because i failed there doesnt mean i will here... I was "Building my skills" waiting for a new world to come out.
In the next few days i will have around 60-80 members due to merges into us.

Alex Stott today at 20:32
I am sorry but its not possible for your comp to pick up sound if it has no mic at all you have to have a mic thats how it works I do know what I am talking about what you may mean is you dont need to have a head set as most comps have a inbuilt mic
Thanks for your time of this conversation but I am ending it now.
More hateing from your alliance on my alliance and my abilitys then we shall declare war.

XXNightDeathXx today at 20:35
Sir, it is with the program lol. Ive made the program and tested it on 6 different computers/laptops in my house.
If you think it is inpossible keep thinking that when i release this it will be 100% bullet proof genius.
You dont know anything about the program ive built so please dont say its inpossible.
Thanks have a great day.
Now im finally done.
Next word that i take offensive about my tech or abilitys or alliance in anyway war will be declared.

Alex Stott today at 20:35
if thats what you wish I will announce it in game forum and we will see who is still standing at the end just say you want war I dare you

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

xXNightDeathXx today at 21:20
I never had an attitude in any of my messages. Please dont try to twist things it was because of you we are at war. I just didnt like being insulted by a person who is an underdog and saying im .

lol cant wait for this hot head

DeletedUser

Please tell me that communications like these are the exception in this game rather than the rule?!? I mean, I plan on doing EVERYTHING I can to send all of your souls screaming to Charon without even the courtesy of placing pennys on your eyes to pay the boatman, but I would never think to be rude about it...(civilized slaughter is always in style :p )

Heck, I'd even most likely buy the first pint if we met in RL...assuming you were old enough to drink. But to be rude in a game...I mean, teasing threats, yes, but nothing more than that...

...sounds like some of our game-mates have some anger management issues to work out...:p

DeletedUser

Please tell me that communications like these are the exception in this game rather than the rule?!? I mean, I plan on doing EVERYTHING I can to send all of your souls screaming to Charon without even the courtesy of placing pennys on your eyes to pay the boatman, but I would never think to be rude about it...(civilized slaughter is always in style :p )

Heck, I'd even most likely buy the first pint if we met in RL...assuming you were old enough to drink. But to be rude in a game...I mean, teasing threats, yes, but nothing more than that...

...sounds like some of our game-mates have some anger management issues to work out...:p
lol I would say so ahh well this guy thinks he can touch me with his MRA alliance lol :pro:

DeletedUser6810

tbh mate its actually quite fun, I took on 20 alliance players in Xi and trolled them till i wiped out their alliance with my team, i was constantly under attacks and my BP's off it put me into the top 100 straight off the bat.

Trolling is a very powerfull tool if used well in this game, you just gotta find the right noobs to mess with.

DeletedUser

Trash talking to incite reckless behavior, aye. Roger that. I guess I'm a little gun shy on that, as another online game I play trash talk is pretty "forboden".

I'm going to have to readjust my perspective in that area. Thanks for the info gents.

DeletedUser21770

xXNightDeathXx said:
Deer Rising Legacy,

Its come to my attention you have been in public forums telling other mates to attack me and other players in my alliance.
If you want me gone do something about it yourself dont get others to help.
If you have beef with me for some odd and strange reason talk to me about it.
This is a war game kid, please go play sim city if you cant handle your own battles.
So please stop having a sissy fit and grow a pair.
Its only a game and I have put together a great crew to keep my alliance successful as it is..
Also if you want to make a public forum for people to attack me at least have a legit reason to attack me other then you just dont think i should RUN an alliance(What are your reasons?)
At least make sense.
Please keep your mouth off of me and my alliance thanks.

Sincerely,

Your buddy from Anarchy69

xXNightDeathXx

Let this be a warning to those of you who joke around on here: NightDeath doesn't like it, and see's you as deer <.<

My response, just because I feel you should know about it:

Rising Legacy said:
OK let me be blunt here:

I messaged it to cabz as a joke. He said about taking the whole of ocean 54, so I said to aim for you because of the messages you'd apparently sent.

Next time, try learning the facts before throwing abuse at somebody. I have no problem at all with you, and if I wanted to fight you on here, I would. Right now, I don't. You're no threat to me, and I have better things to be doing.

Please learn to find out all the details before mouthing off. Thank you.

RL

DeletedUser

I don't think he can goldfinger6, I can't find the guy in the game any more...:eek:

DeletedUser

So, I've had my fair share of nooby recruit letters, and no letters but invites anyway, but this is one of the worst.

We invite into the Hounds of Hades alliance. In our last world they were ranked 4th in the world. Kinda speaks for it's self really. At the momment we are currenty at war, but are very likly to win. Even more if we have extra players of ur size. U would be very a very welcome new recruite we To except go to ur alliance buttun on the left hand side of the screen. Thanks. U have to be REALLY active in the forum and building ur city. (U might of recieved a message like this allready, sorry if u have.) Please reply.
Lukuspookus the Great speaking formthe Hounds of Hades.

DeletedUser23516

There's a reason this guy recruits for the academy and not the main alliance.

DeletedUser23038

So, I've had my fair share of nooby recruit letters, and no letters but invites anyway, but this is one of the worst.

I feel like leaving my current alliance only to receive letters like that. I feel left aside :((