Are League of Legions involved in a war?

DeletedUser

Is anyone even at war with these guys? I mean they have 26 million points combined with their 3 alliances, and I'm not sure they're fighting anyone other than Proto. Proto and KiT are fighting each other and a ton of other people, while LoL is taking over the entire southern hemisphere. At this rate they'll win the world with ease.

So are they fighting any of the large alliances? Obliterate? Island of Misfit Toys?

DeletedUser

yes an no

LOL E was fighting MOT which lead to the fall of technochrist and a few others currently in ceasefire during talks

and i think IA are fighting too its all fun an games down here

DeletedUser

No Like kit sit at their begginnning thy just pick on smaller alliance and grow like they want :) ALL HAIL MRAS!!

DeletedUser

That question may be impossible to answer. I think they're so large, they may not know. :)

AllianceFamily.jpg

DeletedUser

O.K. I gotta admit, this multiple alliance thing is pretty annoying. Where's the fun in the game if some alliances just build other alliances to skirt around the alliance limits? Are we all just going to get absorbed into some massive group of alliances and build the world wonders, and call it over?

This game seems to have a fundamental flaw in that it can't really control an alliance limit. I'm sorry, but this academy/sister alliance stuff is kind of ruining the game. What's the point if everyone just joins a conglomerate of alliances? LoL is just so big now that they'll keep rolling smaller alliances, then take in their more active members. If they need more room for new people, then just make another alliance. Seems like a cowards or lazy man's solution on finding an easy victory in a GAME.

DeletedUser

we would rather fight take a look at MOT grepstats an LOL E
somthing like 20 citys changed hands, and the wars back on

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but this academy/sister alliance stuff is kind of ruining the game.
It is the same thing as a large group of alliances forming pacts. It is part of the game. Just because alliances are named as part of an alliance family, it doesn't really make them any different than the same alliances being named differently and pacted.

Even if you removed all diplomacy options from the game, it doesn't prevent players from making their own agreements. So your assertion that the academy/sister alliance stuff ruining the game doesn't hold. It is more of a player attitude issue than alliance diplo problems.

On morale servers, it is sometimes easier to gobble up weaker players into a holding pot alliance rather than having to deal with their sniping. Trying to fight them takes 2-5 cities worth of troops to kill their army. This is my last morale server I intend on playing while I play at a high activity level. If I join another down the road, it will be because I'm limiting my online play and I'll use morale as a tool.

DeletedUser

morale is a pain in the , find a good little player and throw them into the academy and no need to kill them!

Yes. We will have all large players into our Tights Family and rule the world. LoL and Tights Unite forever :p

Just kidding, no, families are necessary with a silly 100 player limit. 250 would be better. or even 150.

DeletedUser

From what I see, Obli and TOTALITY are not MRA's. Of course, I could be wrong. I hear that Proto is at war with the Tights family and LoL family at the same time (I will not spill the beans on my informant), and Proto is fading and losing it's hold. Anyway, if I am wrong, correct me.

DeletedUser

Suppose what is making Proto weak is the fact that a lot of players are leaving. As far as I'm aware they aren't crazily at war with each other as much as Tights.

DeletedUser

It is the same thing as a large group of alliances forming pacts. It is part of the game. Just because alliances are named as part of an alliance family, it doesn't really make them any different than the same alliances being named differently and pacted.

Even if you removed all diplomacy options from the game, it doesn't prevent players from making their own agreements. So your assertion that the academy/sister alliance stuff ruining the game doesn't hold. It is more of a player attitude issue than alliance diplo problems.

On morale servers, it is sometimes easier to gobble up weaker players into a holding pot alliance rather than having to deal with their sniping. Trying to fight them takes 2-5 cities worth of troops to kill their army. This is my last morale server I intend on playing while I play at a high activity level. If I join another down the road, it will be because I'm limiting my online play and I'll use morale as a tool.

Yeah, but pacted alliances are still trying to win the game. LoL E & W are going to be used as resource feeders to LoL C most likely when it gets to the age of wonders.

DeletedUser

could cause a breakup, who knows what alliance politics will happen by then?

DeletedUser18705

LoL is fighting Imperial Archons and MOT. Here's the conquest stats.

IA Losses to LoL-35 LoL Losses- 4
MOT Losses-13 LoL Losses- 25

I'm counting all the technochrist's city losses after he went inactive and we were trying to conquer his cities as well. There was only one time we interfered with MOT taking one of his cities and that was when I killed Houndog's CS. And I'm telling you this, omnious1982, so that you tell Houndog and he attacks me, I send my birs and kill his attack and get BP :D. It's the circle of life. Also someone should tell cdory that birs aren't good offensive units.

DeletedUser

il tell him for you :)

since we get a day of words instead of a day of weapons

DeletedUser

Well, it's good to see my old alliance LoL is doing very well. I'm highly proud of them, especially since there was an unexpected disappearance on my part due to the Fates deciding it would be nice to set my house on fire. Thankfully, I'm now back in the game, even if I am starting over.

DeletedUser

nice to see you again, hoping you get back to kicking butt soon :)

DeletedUser

Hello, all my friends. It's good to be back. I've missed all of you very much.

And Testoclesius, I've noticed this isn't the first time in the forums you've spoken out about LoL and yet you're no where near us. Did something happen between you and another member that has you now so high up in arms? I'm just curious.