Are League of Legions involved in a war?

DeletedUser21270

Hello, all my friends. It's good to be back. I've missed all of you very much.

And Testoclesius, I've noticed this isn't the first time in the forums you've spoken out about LoL and yet you're no where near us. Did something happen between you and another member that has you now so high up in arms? I'm just curious.

alot of things are spoken about LOL on this forum, and to be honest im intrigued a great deal by them.

They hold a certain mystique for me as, i know nothing about them , the players , anything. Not because i am ignorant but more likely they began in an ocean which did not neighbour mine.

I would appreciate a little run down on them if anyone fancies filling me in?

DeletedUser

LoL are a coalition of three decent alliance in the South. They started of as a huge MRA, then they were trimmed by our dear Ldy here who led them up the rankings, losing turtles and the like.

They then proceeded to crush a few minor...ish alliances in short order followed by SweetT getting paranoid over their new cities in 055 which caused a war. Shortly after that NOTHING fell apart and were absorbed by Obliterate, LoL and Proto.

I think thats the basic...oh, yea, one branch fought ARES/ENYO in 035 where, outnumbered, they held them of for a while until the weight of numbers crushed their meagre number of cities.

DeletedUser21270

LoL are a coalition of three decent alliance in the South. They started of as a huge MRA, then they were trimmed by our dear Ldy here who led them up the rankings, losing turtles and the like.

They then proceeded to crush a few minor...ish alliances in short order followed by SweetT getting paranoid over their new cities in 055 which caused a war. Shortly after that NOTHING fell apart and were absorbed by Obliterate, LoL and Proto.

I think thats the basic...oh, yea, one branch fought ARES/ENYO in 035 where, outnumbered, they held them of for a while until the weight of numbers crushed their meagre number of cities.

thanks for that bohemond, it sounds an interesting group to say the least

DeletedUser

they are, and with the Ldy back, should see them do really well again. Though they proved their skill without her when they broke NOTHING. Interesting to see how they do in the future.

DeletedUser18705

Oh with Ldy here will be helping winning our wars in no time. What the first day in LoL E and there's already been a mass mail sent out warning all the turtles. I'll let her tell you all her new account name that was given to her by a LoL player leaving if she wishes to inform you. But I'll give you a warning: With the type of defense she has at her disposal now there's going to be a problem for whoever attacks her.

DeletedUser

Hello, all my friends. It's good to be back. I've missed all of you very much.

And Testoclesius, I've noticed this isn't the first time in the forums you've spoken out about LoL and yet you're no where near us. Did something happen between you and another member that has you now so high up in arms? I'm just curious.

No. I don't know anyone in that alliance. I just looked at how the world broke down on grepomaps, and LoL has an entire corner of the world blocked off, and now they're allied with Obliterate who turned on Proto, as well as KiT/SiT. At least KiT and SiT are in a ton of wars, along with Proto. It's clear that when alliances grow large smaller alliances inevitably attack them out of necessity. LoL is kind of just absorbing alliances into their sidekick alliances and growing without facing much resistance. It just seems like nobody is looking more than a few weeks ahead.

DeletedUser

Turtles.jpg

You're not a great player either :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gotta love it when someone decides to derail a thread with uncalled-for personal insult.

doublehighfive128645343759803552.jpg

DeletedUser

First, I wasn't insulting anyone. I was adding HUMOR related to an earlier comment.

Secondly, your comment has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

And finally....

NicePost.jpg

Fair enough, I was under the impression that you were trying to insult him.

Considering I've actually had posted useful posts in this thread and I've helped bring these forums back I think I can go off-topic once or twice :)

My post was a fail? Try making a post where the images don't do all the jokes.

Also it's nice to see you back Ldy! I've been wondering where you went, I will help bring you back up ;)

DeletedUser

what about Obliterate I don't know much about them?

They were supposed to be allied with Proto. It was supposed to be Proto & Obliterate vs LoL E/ LoL C / LoL W / KiT/ and SiT. Obliterate turned on Proto and started attacking them allying with LoL. I think they were intimidated about fighting a lot of people and chose the easier road of surprise attacking their partners with support from the two biggest alliances.

DeletedUser

This thread is getting out of hand I think. It's great to see he Ldyship back.

Testoclesius, old boy, I think you need to find some new facts. Obliterate are not scared of us, why would they be? Before they joined the War it was Proto/Bad Santas/DEIMOS/other minor nuisances across the Western and Northern borders at war with KiT/SiT. They joined in, sport, due to their own reasons. Maybe they feared Proto power increasing? I know not.

But this I know. LoL was not involved in this war until Obliterate joined in. Neither was Obliterate. It was KiT V everyone. When they moved chum, LoL joined in. So, do not accuse them of cowardice old boy. They were not facing two monoliths at all. They could still have been at peace, for all we know.

DeletedUser

You're not a great player either :)

Actually old boy, Farg is an awesome player, and I happen to love his photos. They are some of the best attractions on this forum. He also leads one of the best alliances sport, his alliance of roughly 17 players took on a 70 player alliance and beat them. Check out his PnP somewhere on the forum, top notch stuff there. Real quality images chum.

DeletedUser

According to proto they were sharing forums and had a NAP before they attacked them. I'd say that is some underhandedness right there.

DeletedUser

I never said there was no underhandness old boy, just that they were not facing both KiT and LoL in a war. What was their reason? Why not ask them sport. See what they say their reasons were.

We were not at war with them
They were not at war with LoL
LoL was neutral
They joined in on our side, LoL joined in at the same time

DeletedUser

Yes, but Proto was facing you guys. Obliterate may have felt Proto's involvement put them at risk for involvement in those wars sooner or later. Risk of war with LoL and KiT certainly had to be a topic of discussion. There also was likely discussions between LoL and Obliterate leading to them starting a war at the same time. It must have been apparent to them that LoL would be involved in the war on their side when they attacked Proto.

DeletedUser

But what caused the split?

All I know is this, is what was sad by Shugieee: 'Promises were made, Promises were not kept'

this was given as the official reason for involvement in the war, sport.

DeletedUser21270

im in Proto so im not going to comment on who did what to cause the split. Knowing some of the players in Oblit it was not because they may have to go to war either! Anyway whatever happened it happened and now we are enemies. As of yet we have not had any major confrontation with LoL , some minor attacks thats all. Our two main fronts of action are with our friends Knights in the Western half of our oceans , and BL in the Eastern/Northern oceans. Both are just rumbling along nicley at the moment, not an all out war, wouldnt you agree Mr B 1V?

DeletedUser

LOL are throwing alot south at IA an MOT tho lots of citys changing hands