Refugee

DeletedUser

But every case is not the same. This agreement across the board denies players, who could be a useful addition to this world, the ability to take part!

DeletedUser

Hah!

IndianaJones1971 said it all!

We'll go by his definition. Now the Spartan Order Union and Spartan Order Union A players and everyone who recently ditched that sinking ship are refugees!

Oh, the irony.

DeletedUser

Hah!

IndianaJones1971 said it all!

We'll go by his definition. Now the Spartan Order Union and Spartan Order Union A players and everyone who recently ditched that sinking ship are refugees!

Oh, the irony.

hahaha, indeed irony!!! :D

DeletedUser

Irony to the point of being protected by the major alliances as in the case of indianajones1971! He and his pals form `spartans` start a war, as soon as they get some resistance they bail on `spartans`, leaving a lot of honest players to fend for themselves, and join `Warlords Altus`. Who in turn accept them!

Seems to me the definition of a `refugee` depends on how big you are!

vinny

DeletedUser22179

Its not like they are allowing them to have a leadership position

that is the one thing they are stupid and arrogant at WA are taking them as good players not good people

I am sure they have their tail between their legs

DeletedUser

Warlords Altus brought on a number of Spartans, strategically it made sense.

Who knows, perhaps soon we will look at Vinnysblue as a potential Warlord, too.

:p

DeletedUser

I want vinnyisblue on our team whether hes in bdt or warlords dont care

like thane keeps telling us, we need more guys

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I want vinnyisblue on our team whether hes in bdt or warlords dont care

like thane keeps telling us, we need more guys

Actually let's be accurate.

I asked if you were sure you brought enough guys.... and to continue the same movie theme ....

and like that he was gone.

DeletedUser22179

you did say at one point that we needed to be sure we brought enough guys so actually you did

DeletedUser

Do you know that the `Refugees` that this thread was started over are now taking their accusers` cities. Beautiful!!

vinnysblue

DeletedUser22423

^^ I thought this was their internal forums:heh: So what have I been spying on here all this time? No wonder it all looked like useless info.

DeletedUser22423

Nope

we are spammers with strategy

And there is nothing but truth to that. You and killercat66 do your job quite well. You have effectively shut this forum down to nothing but the members of your alliance so that anyone from omega that pops in here sees only the viewpoints of your alliance and thus, over time, they are persuaded to think like you. Also it is an incredible recruiting engine as everyone new to grepolis checks in here without posting to see what is going on with this game. They are then introduced to your alliance and sold on its propaganda and success. Get ready for it because I am being sincere here. There is no doubt in my mind that your alliances success is due in great part to the work you do here. I would expect other alliances to pick up on it and attempt to duplicate your efforts but yet they don't. Maybe they don't think of it or just don't try but it is definitely an effective strategy that you are following.

DeletedUser

@Stianolp - yep, we do have an internal forum. you should know, you guys have a spy in it!

Good job, the old "leader goes on VM hours before the planned strike on him because he was tipped off by a spy" works every time...

It's pathetic that every alliance in Omega can barely scratch us even when they cheat.

Losers.