Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser12324

pfft go back to Epsilon cactus :p anyways it's true even on Epsilon it was my choice to leave after the peace talks :)

DeletedUser

While i'm honored to get a score of 400/40 calling me a turtle isn't completely right. Yes i have a very high defense rating, however i do still have a respectable abp rating of 60.

I woke up this morning to find 3 pages of reports that Wannabee had attacked me this morning, and so i don't think that me playing offensively is really smart for me at the moment. Atleast not in the core oceans.

Your in TEE you shouldn't have too many enemies, why don't you come to me instead? :p

nah i wont bother going up to your ocean,
enjoy:cool:

DeletedUser

BigYellowBananer

BP:1/10 still to grow
Alliance:1/10 your core in 64 is a battle ground

7/40 hope this changes by january:)

have a good day

DeletedUser

^ I am growing. And the battleground in 064 makes things interesting

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
rate me

anyone want to rate me im in the middle of incubi heartland and still managed to hold onto my cities even though incubi have tried several times now to conquest them. In particular weebroon and masonbhoy both tried today and both failed though have to tip my hat to masonbhoy he nearly stayed in there timed it perfectly.

DeletedUser

too bad your not in middle of our heartland your still almost a full ocean away from the core. now if want to say incubi owns the world then sure your in middle of the heartland.

DeletedUser

anyone want to rate me im in the middle of incubi heartland and still managed to hold onto my cities even though incubi have tried several times now to conquest them. In particular weebroon and masonbhoy both tried today and both failed though have to tip my hat to masonbhoy he nearly stayed in there timed it perfectly.
#

you are a grade A muppet. if i wanted your cities i would take them just like i always do, you are a disgrace to this game. if you remember correctly it was me that got you in those cities in the first place. away and bother super mario you clown.

DeletedUser

WEEBROON:

Player information:
Name: weebroon - Strang name, any special meaning?
Alliance: Incubi - I heard they were Elite
Cities: 70 - Solid growth 8/10
Average points per city: 10,510 - nice number here, shows some thought in building 9/10
Alliance changes: 8 - Who cares
Colonizations: 79 - Almost identical to number of cities which usually means not many losses or strategical moves - 9/10
Kill ranking: #11 - 875,488 points - Active player, earns his CP - 10/10
Kill ranking (offense): #10 - 529,561 points - Aggressive, 1.3 ABP to points ratio 10/10
Kill ranking (defense): # 20 - 345,927 points - usually the holy grail, but nice to see he you get action - 9/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kcp99

Points:9/10 Good Points, In top Alliance, but growth hasnt changed much in 4 weeks
BP:7/10 You have around 100,000 more attacking BP than Defensive BP, good :)
Alliance:9/10 May be top,but known for Building not fighting (what I've heard)

33/40

Good score. Just a score nothing crude ment by it

DeletedUser

BigYellowBananer

Points - 2/10, Just started though

Location - 5/10, o53 i think, Easy growth with loads of noobs to target

Bp - 2/10, As i said newcomer

Alliance - 2/10, looks like another MRA, In an easy ocean, Would expect quick growth!

Overall - 11/40

DeletedUser

What?

We are in ocean 64...... I am in ocean 64....a massive battleground...

We may seem MRA, but not just a collection of players with lots of experience, we've been growing, only reason we seem MRA, is because we let anyone join and if they dont make our point quota of 1000 per week then they get kicked.

O and we have only been here since November 20th so around 3 1/2 months, so give us time to grow, if you look at grepo stats, regardless of members each member is growing fast, give it time, we just started here in Pi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sandiego5841

Points - 9/10, 570k odd points - ranked 49.

Location - 6/10, mostly ocean 35 - bit boring i think its away from the action (correct me if im wrong)

Bp - 9/10, more bp than points but twice as much defensive than attacking

Alliance - 8/10, AX seem pretty good - a nightmare for any local incubi players

Overall - 32/40

DeletedUser

markini1375

Points - 5/10, ranked 165th, But good city average.

Location - 7/10, o43 and o44 are good for action.

Bp - 5/10, not too bad but only recently earned his bp, Simmer?

Alliance - 7/10, #1 alliance, MRA, A lot of noobs

Overall - 24/40

DeletedUser

Masonbhoy

Points 9/10 Pretty good points, nice city average for large armies

Location 8/10 Some cities in O54 nice action against GGW

Bp 10/10 ABP excellent!! :)

Alliance 8/10 Nice elite alliance, seem to be dropping, maybe they can pick themselves up?

Overall 35/40 A good player i have to admit :)