Do you hate PB??

DeletedUser

If so please bolt my 2 cities so my former "friends" get nothing but ruins when they attack me like the hyenas that they are. I was kicked for being a good father... oh naughty me. Without warning or notice kicked and attacked while I slept. Real nice PB, way to inspire loyalty amongst your ranks.
BOLT ME NOW!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Always a reason for kicking..

I don't think they would kick and take active, helpfull players?

Well what I have heard in any case.

wwwgrepostatscom2012118.png

Looks like a Simmer to me and inactive for How Many Days??
I would Kick You!!

:pro:

DeletedUser

My points didn't go up because I was rebuilding the 200 LS I scarificed trying to break a seige of a "friend's" town while my 2nd city was max pop.. so no I was not simming thanks very much

2. 44ceba this town has 95 LS for anyone wanting BPs

DeletedUser8969

thank you for showing everyone that my decision was without question the correct one.

DeletedUser

Wow...I almost wasted my time posting something in here about this. :p

DeletedUser

Do I hate PB ? No I love PB. If the title to this thread was do I hate whingers ?Then the answer to that question would be yes.:p

DeletedUser

Damn those PB guys!!! They keep taking cities and will show actual evidence of liars. They kick their inactives as well. Those noobs ROFL

DeletedUser

Why do you all hate PB? :p

Yes the good alliance is the one that keeps inactives and kicks actives. Finally came to me, how could i have been so stupid. All these years i wasted doing the complete opposite.

DeletedUser

Why do you all hate PB? :p

Yes the good alliance is the one that keeps inactives and kicks actives. Finally came to me, how could i have been so stupid. All these years i wasted doing the complete opposite.

I hate PB cos they stole my cookies :p evil, evil PB ;) lol

DeletedUser5061

Not part of PB leadership so I don't know your situation fully but from experience players that kicked are inactive players that contribute nothing to the team. You can contribute by participating in alliance ops or particapating in the alliance forums/skype chat that way we know you are part of the team. Like since I have joined pb I have done nothing but lose pb cities but I don't have to worry about getting kicked when I go yellow because I am always on Skype™ having a laugh with everyone which makes me part of the team.

What you were expecting is blind loyalty, which we don't do just not nice and nieve like that. If you were loyalty was to pb you wouldn't be on here trying to make us look bad you would have contacted one of the leaders explained to them your situation and we would have sent you resources and had you back on your feet in no time.

DeletedUser

Not part of PB leadership so I don't know your situation fully but from experience players that kicked are inactive players that contribute nothing to the team. You can contribute by participating in alliance ops or particapating in the alliance forums/skype chat that way we know you are part of the team. Like since I have joined pb I have done nothing but lose pb cities but I don't have to worry about getting kicked when I go yellow because I am always on Skype™ having a laugh with everyone which makes me part of the team.

What you were expecting is blind loyalty, which we don't do just not nice and nieve like that. If you were loyalty was to pb you wouldn't be on here trying to make us look bad you would have contacted one of the leaders explained to them your situation and we would have sent you resources and had you back on your feet in no time.

Exactly and well said. There are always too many players on here who expect a free ride.

DeletedUser

Also most of PB leaders were PV leaders and believe me it was hard to get booted from there ;) so he must have been pretty bad lol

DeletedUser

Inactive members are lovley!

They grow theese wonderfull juicy cities for you! Its actually quite wonderfull.