Do you hate PB??

DeletedUser

If i had a panda bear right now id cook it up and serve it to you all, but i dont have one sadly.
Sorry i had to get that off my chest.

DeletedUser

thank you for showing everyone that my decision was without question the correct one.

Couldn't agree more man.

You always find out the eejits when you kick them for a perfectly good reason and they have a wee cry about it then go in a nice Noob Rage. As entertaining as that is ;)

Completely vindicates your decision.

Just had to post that since it entertains me to agree with you for once mate haha.

DeletedUser

I was kicked out because I was inactive few days and forgot take my vm or post anything about my leaving....when I back I saw that I am out of PB and all what I do go to Milos and explain to him all and they back me in.

I didnt come here and put about PB..... :D

:pro:

DeletedUser

and spartar could have come back as well, if he knew how to act.

it is not our responsibility to trace down players.
we have many players with kids (if u have to bring that up...) and they have school breaks too. not that hard to send a PM letting someone know.

sorry but looks like u wont get much support here spartar ;)

DeletedUser

I like PB, it's the only alliance where noobs like Daizan and I are kept around. If PB was such a bad alliance, I'd have been kicked out a long time ago, but I wasn't. I'm active and if I'm going to be away I let someone in the Alliance know. It's not that hard to drop a line to the leaders and explain what's going on. You know they kick inactives, the resonsibility is on you. PB members are more than willing to help those out in need - trust me there.

DeletedUser

You should do something about this butthead, Soc.

loser.jpg

I mean totally inactive and the guy hasnt gained points just like the guy that made this thread. sheesh. How is this guy able to stay in the alliance and other people get kicked for "being a father"?

DeletedUser

You should do something about this butthead, Soc.

loser.jpg

I mean totally inactive and the guy hasnt gained points just like the guy that made this thread. sheesh. How is this guy able to stay in the alliance and other people get kicked for "being a father"?

Yeah that guy is a total noob, how did he get in PB in the first place? :p

Milos21

Phrourach
he had some strange disease so we had mercy and invited him. Something that infects all players on his islands, highly contagious. Cant remember the name...

DeletedUser

i have to state that the leadership of PB does not know to recognise the skill and effort that many members in the alliance have . Instead they prefer to chase "individual achievements and rewards" neglecting the needs and the priorities of the group.

An ex unsutisfied member of VP and PB who prefers to stay anonymous!

P.S : Socrates34 you should really check your inbox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

i have to state that the leadership of PB does not know to recognise the skill and effort that many members in the alliance have . Instead they prefer to chase "individual achievements and rewards" neglecting the needs and the priorities of the group.

An ex unsutisfied member of VP and PB who prefers to stay anonymous!

P.S : Socrates34 you should really check your inbox

There is always a reasonable reason why a player is kicked from PB. I guess if you had a true claim of being kicked without reason you would not be aonymous. But that is just my opinion:eek:

DeletedUser

I think you just gave a couple of English Language Art teacher's a heart attack :eek:

DeletedUser

There is always a reasonable reason why a player is kicked from PB. I guess if you had a true claim of being kicked without reason you would not be aonymous. But that is just my opinion:eek:

first of all i never stated that i was kicked i mentioned ex member and secondly i remain anonymous not because of this thread but because of PB intel that i am going to reveal

DeletedUser

i remain anonymous not because of this thread but because of PB intel that i am going to reveal

Gosh, it's a good job you remain anonymous, or someone might hire a hitman to silence you before you can reveal their online times!

Really now?

It's a game. If you're unwilling to reveal your in-game identity for a reason as petty as that, maybe it isn't right for you.

DeletedUser

Oh no. PB intel? Really? That's what you're gonna spill? Our big secret. Eh Gads!!! :eek:

Umm, I think the secret is out. PB attacks everyone...:pro: (Shhh...don't tell)

It's not like we didn't have spies before anyways. But as long as telling our big, bad secrets makes you feel good about yourself then go ahead big guy (or girl). Oh, and I'm glad that you're hiding behind an anonymous name; it really goes to shows the stuff you're made of.

DeletedUser

Oh, and btw...I know who you are...but it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

DeletedUser

lol like its so hard to get that intel..

too bad that the ppl u r gonna give it to have no attacking forces left and no def to even keep a city. ;)

DeletedUser14937

first of all i never stated that i was kicked i mentioned ex member and secondly i remain anonymous not because of this thread but because of PB intel that i am going to reveal

I'm sure everyone here is interested in finding out what that intel is ^.^! please share :)

DeletedUser

i remain anonymous not because of this thread but because of PB intel that i am going to reveal

Firstly you need to grow a pair, if you are gonna say something at least have the courage to say it straight instead of hiding behind a fake name.

Secondly nobody cares about your Intel. People need to learn to play this game and win through skill instead of being underhand cowards.

DeletedUser

all the info is posted in a separate thread...i started with soc location and i am going to tear down the PB structure!!