World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Well That's 2 WW's for TDC

The World Wonder The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon has been completed. The residents of your empire are celebrating its completion with wild festivities. The gods also look upon your achievement with great pride!

DeletedUser

Well That's 2 WW's for TDC

The World Wonder The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon has been completed. The residents of your empire are celebrating its completion with wild festivities. The gods also look upon your achievement with great pride!
Whoop! another achievement for the turtles lol Is anyone else even that bothered about WWs? I heard phenom were giving it little effort lol

DeletedUser

yep thats true lozza we couldnt care less about them lol more intrested in attacking and having fun if i wanted to be a farmer i would plqay farmville ;)

DeletedUser

Whoop! another achievement for the turtles lol Is anyone else even that bothered about WWs? I heard phenom were giving it little effort lol

Don't call us turtles anymore pls, check the other tread about Phenomenon city... Not That's a turtle. We're 2/4 and advancing fast with third WW.

DeletedUser

AE, let it go. Let them call us what they like as we said 10 to 12 Months ago "WE TDC WILL WIN IOTA". We been Attacked by the so called best of Iota and here we still stand when they said we won't Win and they will take us out. And as I said months ago I don't play this game the way they want me to I/WE play to Win Iota and it is going to be that way.

DeletedUser

True! In fact I wonder what is the princess doing around Iota anyway.....
Of course we will win Iota. It's our divine destiny! World wonders / Massive OP's / Traitors / whatever, we've faced all and we deserve to be Iota victors.

DeletedUser

First post updated. I also added "BLOCKED" to any wonder that cannot be grown to level 10.
I was thinking about adding "FROZEN" to all wonders that the alliance does not control the island for, but decided that I am not bored enough to figure that our for all of the wonders yet. :p

DeletedUser

haha if we wanted to win the wonders we easilly could gs iwe could all send resources to them non stop and have a level 10 in days haha

DeletedUser

So why you not doing it Oh that's right you a big time Attacker you Funny.....

DeletedUser

So why you not doing it Oh that's right you a big time Attacker you Funny.....

Phenom are ranked 3rd on ABP. which is pretty decent since they only became an alliance in Sept 11. TDC are ranked 4th but their ABP took them an extra year to gain and still are behind Phenom :)

DeletedUser

Phenom are ranked 3rd on ABP. which is pretty decent since they only became an alliance in Sept 11. TDC are ranked 4th but their ABP took them an extra year to gain and still are behind Phenom :)

I'd /flex, but I'm a wimpy attacker compared to the other ABP addicts I hang out with... XD

DeletedUser

I'd /flex, but I'm a wimpy attacker compared to the other ABP addicts I hang out with... XD

not everyone needs to be a beast.. in fact in my experience having all your players ABP mad don't work.. Nemesis on Xi would be the perfect example of how that fails lol