World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Sorry, not enough time to format. TDC is on level 9 of gardens, D12 is still on level 8.
Will pretty up the first post later.

DeletedUser

we'll get the gardens to 10 before you update first post *blink*

DeletedUser

Hmph. I did too update before you guys got to 10.

Gardens at 9 for TDC and D12, with TDC being the first to get to level 9
Colossus at 9 for Syndicate and Phenomenon, with Syndicate being the first to get to level 9

DeletedUser

Hmph. I did too update before you guys got to 10.

Gardens at 9 for TDC and D12, with TDC being the first to get to level 9
Colossus at 9 for Syndicate and Phenomenon, with Syndicate being the first to get to level 9

The WW race just took an interesting twist this morning...

Stay tuned!

DeletedUser

ww race is almost over my friend :)
You woke up kinda late...

You know you talk SOOOO much stuff. Propoganda is one thing.

As for the World Wonder race it is FAR from over. Also read the rules it is not about just MAKING them it is keeping them.

I think for the sake of Syndicate.... we will go after the tomb just so they can take it to level 10.

Oh and please before you start... save the hot wind... actions are what count. Not a bunch of hot, putrid, gum diseased ridden air.

Cheers, :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Yabruf, was rough picking up from Ono and Desi abandoning ship and finding our selves in last place but the whole alliance came through.

Its all good fun. Its just a matter of time before D12 decides to jack yet another one of your wonders the old fashioned way lol.

Once this happens TDC's morale will be devastated and your leadership will have its hands full just trying to keep the alliance together. D12 is an extraordinary alliance with players that possess unparalleled dedication to the game and refuse to quit no matter what the odds.

I mean look, they went from essentially last in the wonder race to 1st. Managed to invade multiple enemy wonder islands while at the same time positioning themselves for a guaranteed lock on three of the four wonders. That is quite impressive. The 4th wonder will be the proverbial cherry on top :cool:

DeletedUser

You know you talk SOOOO much stuff. Propoganda is one thing.

As for the World Wonder race it is FAR from over. Also read the rules it is not about just MAKING them it is keeping them.

I think for the sake of Syndicate.... we will go after the tomb just so they can take it to level 10.

Oh and please before you start... save the hot wind... actions are what count. Not a bunch of hot, putrid, gum diseased ridden air.

Cheers, :)

I'm talking about facts... We've built the first ww in the world and now we'll very soon finish the second. About defending....lol... think we can't defend? We've defended 1 ww from D12 attacks and we can def anytime.
You got a problem with my propaganda? Is it too much for you? Demoralizing? Maybe ur weak.... too weak....pity...sad even.

DeletedUser

ancient we all know you are a goon that is weak :D

you are nothing why dont you come get some and prove us wrong ? i am sure me enas and lane/aider will welcome your pathetic attacks

DeletedUser

ancient we all know you are a goon that is weak :D

you are nothing why dont you come get some and prove us wrong ? i am sure me enas and lane/aider will welcome your pathetic attacks

No....Wait Cabz ! I think they expect it to be the other way around...They have more defense than offense..Wait scucko is the best offensive player I've seen ..I mean he doesn't even mess up on a CS timing ONCE...By far the BEST EVER ! :p

DeletedUser

The Ghost Knights Reborn

Hello. The Ghost Knights Reborn alliance announces that we have 4 Wonders in processing:

1. Statue of Zeus
2. Hanging Gardens
3. The Lighthouse
4. The Pyramids

3 more Wonders will be started soon.

Thankyou,

Perryakai, leader of The Ghost Knights Reborn

1 The Dirty Dozen 39290814
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 8 35
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 8 35
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 9 35
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 8 35
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 3 35

2 The Syndicate 21298921
The Colossus of Rhodes 9 52
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 6 52
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 6 52
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 9 52

3 THE DEATH CRUSADERS 37073383
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 7 47
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 10 66
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 3 57
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 9 57

4 Phenomenon 31340494
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 2 64
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 2 63
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 3 63
The Colossus of Rhodes 9 64
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 5 73

5 The Last One Standing 11380206
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 3 65
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 3 45
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 3 44
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 5 44

6 Renegades 15551403
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 7 75
The Colossus of Rhodes 2 75
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 3 75

7 The Assembly 15942769
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 2 34
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 2 32
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 4 33
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 3 33

8 Age Quod Agis 5040851
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 5 67
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 2 68

9 THE CIRCLE 4556898
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 3 76
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 2 76

10 Stars of War 606993
The Colossus of Rhodes 5 64

11 proba 466651
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 5 64

12 Freedom 3115638
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 1 55
The Colossus of Rhodes 1 37

13 28th Ultramarines Pride 5643735
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 1 25
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 1 25

14 Rangers of 26 2559515
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 1 26
The Colossus of Rhodes 1 26

15 Athenian Knights 257376
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 2 73

16 Rios League 74883
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 1 47

17 Heroes Union 2219258
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 1 55

DeletedUser

I'm talking about facts... We've built the first ww in the world and now we'll very soon finish the second. About defending....lol... think we can't defend? We've defended 1 ww from D12 attacks and we can def anytime.
You got a problem with my propaganda? Is it too much for you? Demoralizing? Maybe ur weak.... too weak....pity...sad even.

Wow, some people love to talk and talk and talk. As far as proven, ALL the members of PHENOM are proven and then some.

Our smallest member is worth 100 of you, and I am being generous to you in saying this.

As for making something happen. We will do it, you can talk more... but the fact is we are coming, that is the bottom line.

At least you are not as useless as D12 tho, they not only talk but cast random lightning bolts and Plague and Random earthquakes... like that is a deterrence... LOL

We have done it once we will do it again.... that simple. Enough said!

DeletedUser

Hello. The Ghost Knights Reborn alliance announces that we have 4 Wonders in processing:

1. Statue of Zeus
2. Hanging Gardens
3. The Lighthouse
4. The Pyramids

3 more Wonders will be started soon.

Thankyou,

Perryakai, leader of The Ghost Knights Reborn

My first post is a direct copy of the Rankings page in game with a little bit of added formatting. As soon as you get your wonders to level 1, they will show up on the Ranking page and will eventually show up here. :)

DeletedUser

Wow, some people love to talk and talk and talk. As far as proven, ALL the members of PHENOM are proven and then some.

Our smallest member is worth 100 of you, and I am being generous to you in saying this.

As for making something happen. We will do it, you can talk more... but the fact is we are coming, that is the bottom line.

At least you are not as useless as D12 tho, they not only talk but cast random lightning bolts and Plague and Random earthquakes... like that is a deterrence... LOL

We have done it once we will do it again.... that simple. Enough said!

Yeah, you like to talk too...
TDC will win WW's race. Period.

DeletedUser

No....Wait Cabz ! I think they expect it to be the other way around...They have more defense than offense..Wait scucko is the best offensive player I've seen ..I mean he doesn't even mess up on a CS timing ONCE...By far the BEST EVER ! :p

lmao yeah lets bow to them the greatest attackers on lota haha
can i join haha i haz swrds lmfaro

DeletedUser

where I was say that Im good in anything? lane lane. and yes I have more deff then offense. is that forbidden in war game? ;)

enas I know that you are realy good attacker but to take our ww city... you can try ;). we are the best alliance and we was build first ww. we will build second soon and who can stop us? cabz bii, lane and enas? hahahahaaaaa. you need more then talk to take city on ww island from us. good lack with your ww's

DeletedUser

where I was say that Im good in anything? lane lane. and yes I have more deff then offense. is that forbidden in war game? ;)

enas I know that you are realy good attacker but to take our ww city... you can try ;). we are the best alliance and we was build first ww. we will build second soon and who can stop us? cabz bii, lane and enas? hahahahaaaaa. you need more then talk to take city on ww island from us. good lack with your ww's

:)

Phenom = WW busters

When there is something strange in the neighborhood.... who you gonna call?

PHENOMENON!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah ur a funny guy Enas :)
When there is something strange in the neighborhood of a WW you call those hundreds def. cities around...
Have you ever heard of TDC? Did you ever attacked us?

DeletedUser

Yeah ur a funny guy Enas :)
When there is something strange in the neighborhood of a WW you call those hundreds def. cities around...
Have you ever heard of TDC? Did you ever attacked us?

WOW man STOP! Actually READ the letters that are being TYPED...

Phenom WILL attack TDC

Phenom WILL attack D12

Phenom ALREADY took a city from Syndicate WW island (a bunch of turtles JUST like TDC)

If it works out cool if not then cool we can not predict the FUTURE... but there is one thing to know what will come to pass is this: We WILL go after it end of story.