Nintendo

DeletedUser

What's your favorite Nintendo game?
My favorite is the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
Please put down your favorite Ninty games here please.
Thank you!
:cool:

DeletedUser

That's probably my 4th favourite video-game on the Wii.
P.S Do you like tea? If you do, do you have sugar?

DeletedUser

I'm going to try and get Xenoblade Chronicals soon.
Yes and yes.

DeletedUser

Xenoblade Chronicles and Mario Kart are both extremely good games. It's nice to see people going on my forum thread.

DeletedUser

I do not agree. but I do agree that Nitendo is very, very cool.

DeletedUser

I can see where you are coming from, legolover26. But still, I agree with cloud279, everybody should love Ninty.

DeletedUser

I love nitendo. But where would we be if everybody on earth were spending all their time playing video games?

DeletedUser

When people are not playing video-games, they should drink lots and lots of Genmaicha (it's a nice but weird type of Japanese green tea).

DeletedUser

Yea. I like nice-but-weird things, but that is off the subject. Talk about nitendo here.

DeletedUser

Are we the only ones who use this forum thread? Is that true? Anyway, I checked the amount of total views of this thread and now it's shot up to 101.

DeletedUser

Meh, not many people like to talk Nintendo. The only problem with Nintendo is the amount of good games it used to have, that have since moved on to other consoles. Like Final Fantasy.

DeletedUser

Nintendo is basically set for life with pokemon, mario and zelda. They can re-release these games every 2 years with some new fancy mechanics and story.

DeletedUser

I suppose so. I've gotten bored of most of those because they're getting samey. It's getting harder to find good games now. I may just bite the bullet, buy some old Nintendo consoles and play some of the older Final Fantasy games.