Are League of Legions involved in a war?

DeletedUser

Actually old boy, Farg is an awesome player, and I happen to love his photos. They are some of the best attractions on this forum. He also leads one of the best alliances sport, his alliance of roughly 17 players took on a 70 player alliance and beat them. Check out his PnP somewhere on the forum, top notch stuff there. Real quality images chum.

I'm not old at all, dazzler is ;) Farg has twice as less bp than me and twice as more cities, not a great player. His alliance is largely based on internal claims and they've yet to take on an alliance that's higher than them. All easy kills they've gone for. Those ducks :p

im in Proto so im not going to comment on who did what to cause the split. Knowing some of the players in Oblit it was not because they may have to go to war either! Anyway whatever happened it happened and now we are enemies. As of yet we have not had any major confrontation with LoL , some minor attacks thats all. Our two main fronts of action are with our friends Knights in the Western half of our oceans , and BL in the Eastern/Northern oceans. Both are just rumbling along nicley at the moment, not an all out war, wouldnt you agree Mr B 1V?

The amount of large respect I have for your alliance, being both that your players are good sports and that your managing to do very well even though your surrounded everywhere apart from in O45 where your allies are ;) Though it seems as if LOL is mainly at such a distance away from doing any real harm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21270

We border them closely in O55 ,O64 , we have opposing fronts so to speak anyway. As i said in an earlier post i dont know a great deal about them, have heard of some of their players and know they are good players.
It will be interesting to see how they develop . It sounds silly saying that for an alliance that size but, with the numbers they have i think there is more changes for LoL in store? Who knows, this is Grepo after all and anything can happen.

DeletedUser

Actually LoL never helped Obliterate in any way with the war in Proto(Proto were planning to take out Obli thats why this war started ) .LoL were suposed to help Obli in the war with Proto in ocean 65(imo i agree with more ppl that saying That LoL are afraid to get involved into a real war) ,but they didnt they only hitted xonxcia guy when they found out he was kinda inactive.
Proto had some really good players and if they didnt have somany inactives they would give us a decent war.

DeletedUser21270

looking back, and being honest, i think a lot of people got lazy, we needed to shake it up, but i never thought it would be like this!

DeletedUser

looking at the stats, LOL has lot of guys in #10 in points, but no one in #20 attackers or #40 fighters, so they can't be fighting too much.

DeletedUser21270

After today i would say yes , yes they are . Very much so in fact. I think we can now close this thread now we have a definitive answer please curly.:Angry:

DeletedUser18705

We just ended our wars with Imperial Archons (Won but we recuited their players after they disbanded) and MOT (Not really won but they merged into us) and we will be going to war very, very shortly.

DeletedUser

Nice of you to keep the thread updated and to keep the Chi forum as a whole a touch more active. Kudos.

DeletedUser

Absorbed both MoT and IA? Well, judging by the top 15 alliances map, I'd say you guys have the edge just a few months from the age of wonders. Well played diplomacy. Focus on enemies you can handle, absorb them, then move on. Very Roman.

DeletedUser

yeah we ex mot didnt lose it was more of a long drawn out war with equal losses on both sides and shifting though inactives or heroic defences.
bt we took a merge to regain a sense of RL we are happy in our new home and hopfuly we can bring out teamwork an togetherness to the greater good of LOL

the whole world is opened up an ready for action

DeletedUser18705

As omnious put it we're ready. Just took our first city from ToT in ocean 65 and hope to take more.

DeletedUser18705

Score 2-2 LoL vs. ToT

1 of LoL's takes was from an inactive ToT player and one of ToT's takes was from a player who didn't bother to ask for support so if we don't count conquests taken from players who were active enough to ask for support then it's 1-1.

DeletedUser

Score 2-2 LoL vs. ToT

1 of LoL's takes was from an inactive ToT player and one of ToT's takes was from a player who didn't bother to ask for support so if we don't count conquests taken from players who were active enough to ask for support then it's 1-1.
Sadly as usual for false propaganda the information given is as always so twisted, the conquests in fact are in TOT's favour at 5-2. The total since LOL's surprise attacks in their way of a declaration of war, and very shortly it will be 6-2, all conquests all count mate reguardless of the status of individuals.

Or maybe LOL should kick those players under seige by us, so the stats dont count against you as our good 'old' friends Oblit did to MJ Macpherson when we robbed them of 7/8 or more cities the other day.
Oh i forgot you got them attacking us too with your already 3 LOL alliances trying so hard...

I witnessed the count at the hands of one of your conquest attempts on 1 city alone, oh my my my, the few 10,000's+ of troops that was mostly sank at sea doesnt even reflect the massive losses in total by your conglomerate of attacks!

But nice try and keep up the good work and enjoy the rebuild... we look forward to the next round!

DeletedUser

Or maybe LOL should kick those players under seige by us, so the stats dont count against you as our good 'old' friends Oblit did to MJ Macpherson when we robbed him of 7/8 or more cities the other day.

And strange as soon as this was posted this fate happened to LOL member Inflacija, right as another LOL city was taken...

DeletedUser18705

Inflacija has been attackable banned for a while if I'm not mistaken. We just didn't take his cities fast enough.