Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

cant rate brianc1989 cause had like 4 attacks from that guy and those attacks were bad..so will rate myself instead...yeah,yeah having big ego was never something I would hide from people...

Brlinho - solid attacker,he got in his mind to take 98 cities from enemies,he took 96 from those 98 he had in mind (was stopped by Speedway6969 and Komagos,good work guys and congrats). 6+

pretty good in shouting for help in defending so didnt lost a single city,thanks to my friends who helped,thanks for the luck I had in those situations or like Whateverr would said - maybe he was just not tested,either way stats are stats - great work man. 10

As a leader so-so,not very good but not very bad either,had his moments 6+ (would be lower but I give that guy a big credit for taking 5 of 5 members from BA on a trip to Bucharest and get them drunk and after that get them to sign declaration of war against UOW - only capable leader is able to do that).

Overall - 7+.

next person I would like to see rated is - JamesCrackCorn also known once as a Commander/General of of TE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when did i attack you ?

and i huighley doubt they were bad attacks my attacks are alwaysn timed well(almost almost)

DeletedUser

Between 20.8 and 20.9.,dont remember the exact date cause not much to be remembered.

DeletedUser

ahh i think it was waves of 50 LS lol yeah alliance was orderd to sent 50 LS to citys for some aparrent reason thats not how i attack lmfaro.

if i were to attack you LS waves would hit moments after each other .
then troops lol

or maybe just fling a couple of manti nooks at you :)

DeletedUser15946

Couple? It wouldn't get trough what he had... maybe throng of manti nukes would.

DeletedUser

lol it would dependon the citys i hit though sirgaz;)

might even catch him off gfaurd and smack his offencive troop citys as there would defo be a good couple i would hit

DeletedUser19492

Jamescrackcorn cannot be rated through stats... he is an entire experience to work with and fight against.

the legend tells he has many names, the nut cracker, the nut, but I like to call him the kraken!!

I remember he was very quiet in The Elite, conquering around ocean 42, until I saw some potential in him and he was named the general of ocean 42 and 43, he was to invade ocean 43 and fight FATE and LOP. but he would do much more than that... hehehe... yes he would....

Komagos and I would talk about him, we thought he played grepolis with his war helmet on while cleaning his rifle... he would littelary get in the whole experience and mood of war. whoever got attacked by the kraken, would get a very nice letter from him first. he managed to get himself banned from some of the messages he would send the other players.... it was funny... you think that of all the players in ETA he would be the least you would like to meet in person, afraid he would just kill you with a butter knife.

he might have a short temper but he is very fun once you get to know him. very experienced human being (not old), a loving family man, he gives you the best advices someone can give, he´s very truthful, he tells what he thinks about you right in your face (that´s a huge quality for me) and a father like no other, anyone would be very lucky to have zachary as a father and as a personal friend. unfortunately I already have a father (komagos), a crappy one, but I love him the same. :)

the kraken, there´s nobody like him in grepolis... one of a kind, if you know him, you know what I´m talking about.

DeletedUser15946

lol, this thread should be more active... but I am too lazy.

DeletedUser

yeah and avoiding fight..but you will be involved very soon,whateverr side you join I will find you..and then...

DeletedUser15946

Then I kill you. Simple. You know I haven't tasted meat for too long... I am hungry.

DeletedUser

You know where I am,I am not running away..

I would rate Sirgaz 9 out of 10..

Very skilled attacker and as far as I know when that guy wish to take some city he takes it sooner or later (usually it is later),very good defender also and great team player..would be ten if he learned all that from someone else then myself but since I was the man who was teaching him,giving advises,revealed him some secrets and learned him how to be wiser then his enemy..well cause all of that I cant give him 10 cause that could look a bit arrogant cause if I was his master and he is 10 then what am I - like 20...out of 100 of course.(looks I am using the word cause too much but dont wish to edit the post now after I have already written it).

DeletedUser

Time to wake some threads up :)

Name: brlinho
Alliance: BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
Cities: 121
Average points per city: 10,747
Alliance changes: 3
Colonizations: 119
Best rank: 31.
Most points: 1,302,174
Most cities: 121
Kill ranking: 5
Kill ranking (offense): 8
Kill ranking (defense): 10

Great guy both in-game and on the externals. One of the very few leaders who manages to lead a top 5 alliance and still have that much BP. Hasn't lost a single town, keep it up. Very good ABP compared to size, what's more to tell?

9,5/10, Because i never give full points :p

DeletedUser15946

I know when that guy wish to take some city he takes it sooner or later (usually it is later)

haha, missed that part, and it is true :)

Monttupomo
Player information
Name: Monttupomo
Alliance: New Beginning
Cities: 22
Average points per city: 10,909
Alliance changes: 8
Colonizations: 87
Best rank: 350. 1st November 2011
Most points: 306,492 30th October 2011
Most cities: 27 30th October 2011
Kill ranking: 151 452,324 points
Kill ranking (offense): 173 194,839 points
Kill ranking (defense): 127 257,485 points

You started playing in 2010 yet you are small for that, so number of cities isn't great. BP: both aren't special, but hence you are small in city numbers, isn't so bad comparing with some 100 city guys. Conquest history seems rather dynamic, good that you are alive. I will give you 6/10 for resilience, but i can't more because of small city count.

DeletedUser

Maybe the fact that i got rimmed in the beginning and drifted around aimlessly for a while has something to do with it? But i can't blame everything on it...

DeletedUser14577

Name: sirgaz
Alliance: BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
Cities: 110
Average points per city: 13,517
Alliance changes: 8
Colonizations: 169
Best rank: 18. 16th June 2011
Most points: 1,475,701 12th February 2012
Most cities: 109 10th February 2012
Kill ranking: 9 2,478,618 points
Kill ranking (offense): 19 1,095,340 points
Kill ranking (defense): 9 1,383,278 points

Not much to say really, although im sure Brlihno could give a much more indepth analysis of him. Great player attacker and defender. 10 out of 10. I think he has taken a city from most leaders of alliances he has faced.