Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

As Leo, Cabz, Crusnic, and Shasta have all been rated recently, so I'll rate Kevin

Player information
Name: kevinfc
Alliance: The Elite
Cities: 81
Average points per city: 11,449
Alliance changes: 7
Colonizations: 104
Best rank: 67. 29th March 2011
Most points: 927,073 14th November 2011
Most cities: 81 12th November 2011
Kill ranking: 34 1,264,678 points
Kill ranking (offense): 94 345,478 points
Kill ranking (defense): 23 919,200 points

As a player Kevin has done fairly well, and I have had a few battles with him, lost a city to him, then took one from him.
As an attacker Kevin is fearless, his ABPs don't show it that much, but he is, he also times his attacks fairly well.
His DBP shows that he puts up a fight in defending as well, but his timing of his support was not as good as his attacking.
As colonization's go, he has taken a city from every enemy alliance, this is what every alliance needs, active fighters.
His growth in the last month has slowed considerably, that may be due to his appointment as new leader of his alliance????
His alliance is Rank#1 and it is his duty to keep it up there, wish him the best of luck, but rocky roads ahead may prove it difficult to do so.
Over all I'll give him a 7/10 (would have been 8/10 but he lost a city to a player rank 320).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14577

Name: CalicoJack
Alliance: Valor
Cities: 107
Average points per city: 11,554
Alliance changes: 6
Colonizations: 160
Best rank: 26. 28th September 2011
Most points: 1,236,276 16th November 2011
Most cities: 107 13th November 2011
Kill ranking: 24 1,494,928 points
Kill ranking (offense): 65 478,453 points
Kill ranking (defense): 18 1,016,475 points

Great Defender and fighter as the stats show(and personal experience), also good leader. Seems refreshed and ready to go after his vacation. Valor did a good job in recruiting him.

9/10, because no one person is perfect.

DeletedUser

Name: kdahlb
Alliance: Somali Pirates
Cities: 69
Average points per city: 11,241
Alliance changes: 10
Colonizations: 72
Best rank: 114. 17th October 2011
Most points: 775,573 16th November 2011
Most cities: 69 16th November 2011
Kill ranking: 62 902,657 points
Kill ranking (offense): 51 552,282 points
Kill ranking (defense): 85 350,375 points

Great fighter and defender. Probably the best Somali Pirate left at this point. I don't know the guy too well but I always look at colonizations and with good conquests under his belt he's ready to take on everyone as long as it's red . Kdahlb is a great defender as well. A well balanced fighter.
I'm redoing how I rate now and I want to be a bit more generous :)
Score 9/10

DeletedUser

Name: Wachakow
Alliance: Three Stars
Cities: 40
Average points per city: 11,054
Colonizations: 40
Best rank: 259.
Most points: 442,571
Most cities: 40
Kill ranking:219 with 282,613 points
Kill ranking (offense):151 with 222,942 points
Kill ranking (defense):325 with 59,671 points

As Player: Decent ABP, but not great. Same can't be said about DBP. Looking at DBP and conquests, i can tell you haven't been in a real war yet.
5/10 Because you haven't seen true war

Alliance: TS deflects you a lot. Decent ABP, but hasn't been in a real war. Whenever an alliance has the odds stacked against them, TS joins in for easy towns.
4/10 Because TS are Vultures that pray on the ones weakened by war

Personality: The only TS member besides GDi that i could want to be in the same alliance with.
8/10

Overall: 5.5/10 Not bad, not great.

DeletedUser

Too bad it's not fair to rate a banned player......fair enough... a rating is a rating it's just funny for you to say you looked at conquests....cause looking at mine compared to yours.... You're the one who looks like you haven't been in a real war. If taking cities from inactives/unallied and ghost cities are "real" to you then I'm glad I'm playing a make believe war game. :p
One thing I learned from almost everyone here in Eta forums, you can't tell the real story just by looking at stats so it's unfair to judge someone that way. So maybe you have a good story for us when you get back from you're ban? If you ever get back that is.:eek:

DeletedUser

Player information
Name: Big Grim
Alliance: Chaos Rising
Cities: 54
Average points per city: 11,370
Alliance changes: 13
Colonizations: 60
Best rank: 174. 7th December 2011
Most points: 614,678 4th December 2011
Most cities: 54 4th December 2011
Kill ranking: 68 914,734 points
Kill ranking (offense): 88 375,836 points
Kill ranking (defense): 53 538,898 points

- Nice stats! Been receiving attacks on a daily basis and he has lost just few cities. Quite impressive I must say. Only thing I noticed was his alliance changes, he switched alliances 13 times. A former BoB, left or kicked, I don't know but is now taking cities from them. Loyalty issues perhaps? Anyways, I don't know the story so I am not jumping into any conclusions. This is just what I think and mainly a guess on his alliance changes thing.

Alliance: TS deflects you a lot. Decent ABP, but hasn't been in a real war. Whenever an alliance has the odds stacked against them, TS joins in for easy towns.
4/10 Because TS are Vultures that pray on the ones weakened by war

- I just wanted to add how SP run things back when they were dominating. Back when we were just in 83, small but tight, SP mailed me about a merge. The mail basically says, if we do not join, a war might be declared. I have handled things quite calmly that is why I was able to maintain our pact. I have discovered how SP recruits members, they threaten a player that if they do not join, they will be marked as an enemy. Now, who's preying on the weaker side?

It just so happens, that Vel was not so kind handling diplomatic issues that is why we declared war. Initially, we were at SP's side but not against Valor nor TE, that is why we offered SP to merge with us. Let me guess, you did not think about it that way, did you? Of course not.

Now we're not preying on the weaker side, it just so happens that you are losing a war and your diplomat used his ego and did not opened his mind to options. Look where you are now.

Lastly and again, you do not know anything about TS. We have been at war with WoA back when were just in 83, and WoA was 6x bigger than us. Where are they now? And you cannot say that UK is on the weaker side as we know, UK has a pact with TE, so it is basically my team 2 vs UK. and guess who's dominating? Wachakow!!
Perfect colonization page right here: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/744792/colonizations

DeletedUser

a rating is a rating it's just funny for you to say you looked at conquests....cause looking at mine compared to yours.... You're the one who looks like you haven't been in a real war.

Your conquest?

First page, only players without alliances, players from alliances far away and ghosts. Other than that, only UK towns.

My conquest?

I may have fewer enemy towns taken, but you can't even compare UK in their MRA days, and KoDR. Have you ever even taken a town from someone larger than yourself?

Look at my other stats. You have a bit under two times more points than me, yet i have much more BP than you.

Your 60k DBP is not true war for a player of your size, no matter how you put it

Since both you and alvinabe didn't understand. By true war, i mean that you have never truly been attacked

alvinabe said:
I just wanted to add how SP run things back when they were dominating. Back when we were just in 83, small but tight, SP mailed me about a merge. The mail basically says, if we do not join, a war might be declared. I have handled things quite calmly that is why I was able to maintain our pact.

Don't you have anything else to come with? You say exactly the same thing in every forum. I don't have the patience or interest to explain things to you again

I have discovered how SP recruits members, they threaten a player that if they do not join, they will be marked as an enemy. Now, who's preying on the weaker side?

Where do you get these facts? Out of the whole alliance, we have 1 player who was recruited this way

It just so happens, that Vel was not so kind handling diplomatic issues that is why we declared war. Initially, we were at SP's side but not against Valor nor TE, that is why we offered SP to merge with us. Let me guess, you did not think about it that way, did you? Of course not.

Again, you say exactly the same thing as everywhere else. And again, you facts couldn't be more wrong. Can you tell me when have we been against TE?

No matter what Vel would have said, you would get upset, because that's just what your like. He gave you a straight up answer and you get upset (boo hoo). Is there any way he could have refused that wouldn't make you upset?

You have not been at our side since the war with KoDR, after that there was nothing.

Now we're not preying on the weaker side, it just so happens that you are losing a war and your diplomat used his ego and did not opened his mind to options. Look where you are now.

You have no idea what the word ego means, have you? The merge would have been voted down by the council with 85% against the merge.

You have been waiting for an opportunity to go to war against us ever since you realized the only way to go is south towards SP, or east towards TE. You've just been waiting for us to go to war with someone else

Lastly and again, you do not know anything about TS. We have been at war with WoA back when were just in 83, and WoA was 6x bigger than us.

Ignorant, much? WoA was a scattered alliance without a core ocean. What you fought was a fraction of the alliance. You were x6 times larger than that fraction.

And you cannot say that UK is on the weaker side as we know, UK has a pact with TE, so it is basically my team 2 vs UK. and guess who's dominating? Wachakow!!

How about you look at the map of Eta? Your only front against UK is in the north, where both alliances are equally sized, you just happen to be winning there

wachakow said:
If you ever get back that is.

Don't worry, I'll always come back :)

DeletedUser

since my brother can not be here to defend himself and since you want to attack him while he is not here i will say something. it seems to me that you are the one with the "ego" i read those messages that you sent him and i don't see any trace of it on his part. he simply said no to your question and you got upset and declared war. to me i think you were trying to find reason to in the first place. a shame my brother did not see that but he is a wolf not a hawk.

-Taradin-

DeletedUser

Player information
Name: Big Grim
Alliance: Chaos Rising
Cities: 54
Average points per city: 11,370
Alliance changes: 13
Colonizations: 60
Best rank: 174. 7th December 2011
Most points: 614,678 4th December 2011
Most cities: 54 4th December 2011
Kill ranking: 68 914,734 points
Kill ranking (offense): 88 375,836 points
Kill ranking (defense): 53 538,898 points

- Nice stats! Been receiving attacks on a daily basis and he has lost just few cities. Quite impressive I must say. Only thing I noticed was his alliance changes, he switched alliances 13 times. A former BoB, left or kicked, I don't know but is now taking cities from them. Loyalty issues perhaps? Anyways, I don't know the story so I am not jumping into any conclusions. This is just what I think and mainly a guess on his alliance changes thing.

- I just wanted to add how SP run things back when they were dominating. Back when we were just in 83, small but tight, SP mailed me about a merge. The mail basically says, if we do not join, a war might be declared. I have handled things quite calmly that is why I was able to maintain our pact. I have discovered how SP recruits members, they threaten a player that if they do not join, they will be marked as an enemy. Now, who's preying on the weaker side?

Lastly and again, you do not know anything about TS. We have been at war with WoA back when were just in 83, and WoA was 6x bigger than us. Where are they now? And you cannot say that UK is on the weaker side as we know, UK has a pact with TE, so it is basically my team 2 vs UK. and guess who's dominating? Wachakow!!
Perfect colonization page right here: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/744792/colonizations

Seriously Alvin... just cut the CRA-P , everyone know TS is just attacking for easy towns, you haven't declared ONE descent war.

I got to agree with Monto on this one :p

DeletedUser

Where do you get these facts? Out of the whole alliance, we have 1 player who was recruited this way

- You said "Facts". Enough said.
A fact (derived from the Latin Factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case.

You have not been at our side since the war with KoDR, after that there was nothing.

- We have helped you with KoDR, I bet you don't know it because you only know part of what's really up and out. I asked for a merge out of respect to bulls and Abbyd, now, if we were on the contrary, why would we offer a merge?

Ignorant, much? WoA was a scattered alliance without a core ocean. What you fought was a fraction of the alliance. You were x6 times larger than that fraction.

- Are you sure? The way I remembered it, it was just me, Jusan and Sir Bucky back then and few more little players who take on WoA's 83. WoA owned 83 back then, back when Alex O. is still alive. Get your facts straight. We started from scratch, mate. Scratch.

How about you look at the map of Eta? Your only front against UK is in the north, where both alliances are equally sized, you just happen to be winning there
- Equally sized, EXACTLY. No weaker side. And I know that my front against UK in only the north, that is why I said, "Team 2".

Seriously Alvin... just cut the CRA-P , everyone know TS is just attacking for easy towns, you haven't declared ONE descent war.

I got to agree with Monto on this one

- So your'e saying UK towns are easy towns? Made my day. :) Hello melkor from UK.

And of course you'd have to agree with Mont. Lol.

Anyways, let's continue with the ratings, shall we?

-A.

DeletedUser

Player information
Name: alvinabe
Alliance: Three Stars
Cities: 42
Average points per city: 11,816
Alliance changes: 5
Colonizations: 42
Best rank: 231. 30th November 2011
Most points: 496,291 8th December 2011
Most cities: 42 30th November 2011
Kill ranking: 242 249,098 points
Kill ranking (offense): 189 163,946 points
Kill ranking (defense): 273 85,152 point

good points in both defending and offence .
could have a better ABP and DBP ranking though
have took quite a few from warrioirs of ares so looking good plus you have only lost 1 city and that was giving it away to an allaince mate

wll done all in all 7/10

DeletedUser

My answers in Bold

A fact (derived from the Latin Factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case.

Facts, plural of fact. Your point is what, exactly?

- We have helped you with KoDR, I bet you don't know it because you only know part of what's really up and out. I asked for a merge out of respect to bulls and Abbyd, now, if we were on the contrary, why would we offer a merge?

Again with the ignorance and false facts. I know that you "helped", but i would hardly call it helping. You took an outstanding 1 town from KoDR. That, with the little bit of support, wasn't so much.

I know much more than you think. A merge offer is not a sign of respect when at war, especially if you say it like you did. "Your worthy players are allowed to merge with us". Your merge offer is disrespectful, it says you think we're incapable of fighting our own fight, and we're better off being refugees in TS

- Are you sure? The way I remembered it, it was just me, Jusan and Sir Bucky back then and few more little players who take on WoA's 83. WoA owned 83 back then, back when Alex O. is still alive. Get your facts straight. We started from scratch, mate. Scratch.

You took 9 towns. All the towns taken after, were taken when you already were a decent alliance.
Every alliance starts from scratch, doesn't make you special.

- Equally sized, EXACTLY. No weaker side. And I know that my front against UK in only the north, that is why I said, "Team 2".

- So your'e saying UK towns are easy towns? Made my day. :) Hello melkor from UK.

Thinking that they were at war with TE at the time you conquered the most, then yes

What are you trying to say?

-A.

DeletedUser

-A.

Most of the towns you take from UK in the 51 and 61 is easy ... that is a dead end for UK, we just got a couple of descent players from UK there.
Also, you began attacking us during the TE war when we we're so hard pulled by TE that we simply had to ignore you... And when the TE war ended we were dug in defense had unorganized armies and was simply exhausted.
= We we're already lost, we did never actually get the chance of really fighting back.

DeletedUser

Guys, Stop spamming this thread. I tried my best to ignore all this pathetic nonsense. Montu, you know nothing of UK and TS so stop acting like you know it all. I gave you a + rep cause I don't believe in dereppin' clueless guys.
Melkor,
= We we're already lost, we did never actually get the chance of really fighting back
Only you gave up. So stop making your alliance look stupid. Taurinorum the last guy standing in o51 is doing well on his own. He's still fighting. He took more attacks than anyone in UK and is still there hanging on and fighting. If you say youre still weak is pathetic, TS north started with 3 guys! 3 guys who overtook an entire ocean??? It's not our fault UK's leadership is the worst in all grepolis But stop acting like you never took punishment directly from TS. Like TS never accomplished anything on their own cause I know you'd be lying.

I'm the wicked, you can fight me but I will creep back like shadow creeps out when the sun goes down.
And my shadow will grow until sun is gone and everything left is night.

I'm the black enemy, I'm Morgoth.

And I got crushed! + reps to Three Stars for doing that! haah

This was taken from your profile. 'NUFF SAID!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Guys, Stop spamming this thread. I tried my best to ignore all this pathetic nonsense. Montu, you know nothing of UK and TS so stop acting like you know it all. I gave you a + rep cause I don't believe in dereppin' clueless guys.
Melkor,

Only you gave up. So stop making your alliance look stupid. Taurinorum the last guy standing in o51 is doing well on his own. He's still fighting. He took more attacks than anyone in UK and is still there hanging on and fighting. If you say youre still weak is pathetic, TS north started with 3 guys! 3 guys who overtook an entire ocean??? It's not our fault UK's leadership is the worst in all grepolis But stop acting like you never took punishment directly from TS. Like TS never accomplished anything on their own cause I know you'd be lying.

I'm the wicked, you can fight me but I will creep back like shadow creeps out when the sun goes down.

Shouldn't really bother with replying here but I'm bored... UK were dead when TE already was finished with them. TS just picked up the pieces that TE left behind...

So really kudos to Melkor and UK for holding together at the toughest of times.

DeletedUser

When did i say i know everything? The only things i said about UK vs TS was that you are equally sized in the north and that UK was already at war with TE when you declared war.

I'm a bit confused. Alvinabe says i talk like i don't know anything, and Wacha says i talk like i know everything. Does that mean i'm somewhere between, with just the perfect amount of both? :p

DeletedUser

i would have rated cabz bii but i don't know what account he plays in ETA.

so I'm just going to rate Three Stars as an alliance

welcome to the top 12 alliances.

Name: Three Stars
Members: 34
Cities: 687
Average points per city: 10,426
Alliance changes: 68
Colonizations: 403
Best rank: 11. 30th November 2011
Most points: 7,158,004
Most Cities: 687 9th
Kill ranking: 1,998,122 points
Kill ranking (offense): 1,567,997 points
Kill ranking (defense): 430,125 points

before i start, I'm rating your alliance as a top 12 alliance. the average alliance would receive a 5 ranking

Did you earn it? I'll get to that later

new alliance started 2011-06-25. They have not fought much in ETA. seeing there average player only has 20 cities. They should be focusing on growth and defense (keep what you can get.)

stats for the last 28 days.
ABP. 475,647
Dbp 82,392

3 stars is now a top 12 alliance but getting BP like a rank 15-20 alliance. I feel they are growing faster then their ability to defend. Based on past wars they have never fight any alliance that can fight back. Looking at the map click map here. I see they will be forced to do one of 3 things. very soon
1) accept they are a secondary alliance and sim in areas that makes both TE and valor happy.
2) fight TE
3) fight valor

Every alliance has to prove their worth 3 stars are no different. The problem is while most of the top 12 alliances talk in millions of BP per month. SP still talks in lower numbers.

I'll warn you like i warned SP, once you get into the top 10, your cities look very juicily for top alliances. Over expanding now will just hurt you later when your forced to defend those same cities.

that being said
chases other alliances fights but , good con-quests 6/10
as an attacker very low. to low kills (last 28 days 475,647 abp ) 4/10
as a defender just very low kills 2/10
Three Stars (average history, bad future) 4/10
average personality 5/10
strategic players (they are spread out and very vulnerable) 4/10
growth 8/10 (based on the fact they grew 1,393,331 bp in 28 days)
as leaders: (they seem unwilling to fight any alliance that can fight back. They seem to be in the shadows of The Elite. They have very few options to grow. I think leadership took them in the wrong direction. ) 6/10

overall score 4.875

DeletedUser

Hope this is still rate the player above you thread :rolleyes:. I believe the last player not yet rated is Monttuppomo.

Grepolis Stats: Eta
Grepolis player profile: Monttupomo

Player information
Name: Monttupomo
Alliance: Somali Pirates
Cities: 25
Average points per city: 11,355
Colonizations: 54
Best rank: 350. 1st November 2011
Most points: 306,492 30th October 2011
Most cities: 27 30th October 2011
Kill ranking: 177 350,799 points
Kill ranking (offense): 178 176,204 points
Kill ranking (defense): 153 174,595 points

Alliance rating: 9/10- you've seen some good wars with stronger enemies like KoDR and UoW. But I think SP is maybe disintegrating now, so -1 for that reason. Yet better fighting back stats vs Valor than Fate+UoW put together vs CR. so SP's capacity to fight is unquestionable, well deserved +9 rating.

City average: decent no question. 10/10
alliance changes: 8/10
Cities: 25 - a little low for ETA at present. Maybe you should focus on growth a lot now. 6/10

Kill ranking (offense): 178 176,204 points
Kill ranking (defense): 153 174,595 points
both offense and defense battle points are decent for a player that size, but I believe you should, at present, focus a little more on defence. so 10/10 for offense and 8/10 for defense.

Overall rating: 51/60. Very good.

Ingame profile reads:

Aldergrove: Thank you teaching the art of War, and for always supporting the weaker

That's the spirit! +rep for just that.

there are a very few players in ETA that can fight back at tuff times, you seem to be one. For a player with 25 cities, you've proved that you can attack, you can defend, you can fight back and you can be loyal :pro: .
what more? If I were a recruiter I would definitely recruit you.

I actually did some research for this, so the rating is not random.

DeletedUser

Melkor,

Just me ? lol, we had more players there... who have given up, some left UK some left the game... LOL get your facts straight ;)

James is right, we where dead when TE was finished with us... wasn't it pretty much that you said when you left too? and 2 days later you began attacking us yourself...

And yes, respect to Taurinorum! he is one of the greatest if not THE greatest, but who of us got the time he have to play? lol

Many of us did not die because of enemy arms but because we don't got the time to play.

EDIT: and what do you know of the leadership ? your not UK member you don't know all UK leadership have done for the alliance... you act like you know everything when you actually don't know anything about what you are talking about.
How is UK leadership any worse than your leadership? Because we actually got the guts to fight real wars and not just attacking dead meat like you?