Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Name: sirgaz
Alliance: BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
Great player attacker and defender. 10 out of 10. I think he has taken a city from most leaders of alliances he has faced.

I'm not buying it sirgaz is one of the better fighters in ETA that alone gets him 8/10, but that is where i stop. Ever since rockys pub opened in his area of town we can't get him to leave and it has started to reflect in his current stats.

ABP..... 79,463
DBP..... 15,579
total BP 95,042

I can't reasonably rate someone higher then 8/10 that isn't currently getting 100,000+ BP a month. But I'll unreasonably rate him 10/10 for personality on the external forums :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah he is only running festivals and not fighting at all,well 35 slots on disposal is what keeps him in our squad,whatever side we choose to go we have 35 slots at least for new cities,that sounds like a good start,considering it was my orders to Sirgaz to take as less cities as he can and not to fight but just to run festivals to get more slots I feel responsible for that 8/10 so I think it is - 9/10 and everybody happy.

DeletedUser15946

You guys will make me cry. Give me bireme wall or something I can fairly smash and you will see ;)

DeletedUser14577

Player information
Name: DSadler
Alliance: Chaos Rising
Cities: 84
Average points per city: 11,855
Alliance changes: 7
Colonizations: 128
Best rank: 44. 17th December 2011
Most points: 1,196,818 17th December 2011
Most cities: 100 17th December 2011
Kill ranking: 49 1,353,912 points
Kill ranking (offense): 27 961,388 points
Kill ranking (defense): 88 392,524 points

Rating the person above me in the rankings. I believe a new person is now under control of this account. Many city slots open, time will tell (who knows how much time left on Eta.), what kind of player this person will turn out to be.

Previous player: 8/10
Unknown player: 5/10.

DeletedUser

Kdahlb

loyal and a mix of offense and defensive skill that is above most in eta. good guy and a great team player who u can rely on even in times where most players wouldnt help. i would give him a 10/10 but then Whateverr would get mad and slap the taste out of my mouth so i give him 9/10.

DeletedUser

Kdahlb

loyal and a mix of offense and defensive skill that is above most in eta. good guy and a great team player who u can rely on even in times where most players wouldnt help. i would give him a 10/10 but then Whateverr would get mad and slap the taste out of my mouth so i give him 9/10.

10/10 is reserved for brlinho and a few legends of ETA, if you don't believe me ask brlinho.

DeletedUser

10/10 is reserved for brlinho and a few legends of ETA, if you don't believe me ask brlinho.

I will surprise you now but even with me being pretty arrogant and self centered and having amazing opinion of myself I really dont consider myself among the best ETA has seen,not nearly,of course I sometimes said I would rate myself at least 9 of 10 but that was just saying something to say anything..and on this issue I disagree with you Whateverr,I am not that good,actually I am pretty sure Khal is more skilled then I am,both in defense and attacking,and for me legends are 10/10 but I aint one of them.

Sirgaz,Lord Brylle,Whateverr,Hugocenas,Leonadius,Testbej,
Zagreas,Mvhbox,Batvanio,Janpelt,Komagos,JCC,Adamberr,Calico Jack,Rockys...those are the legends,and I am sure I forgot someone,cant think of them all just now..and sure few more legends I didnt heard of cause they are fighting on different side of the World with some other guys over there.

And of course those who dont play anymore and surely they belong to hall of fame like Allison aka. Moppy0,Lefty,Jomarluna(dont know is he still playing),Edhte,Dback,Excession..and few more..

EDIT - I forgot Rygarr,I consider him one of the top guys and top players of ETA,legend for sure,he made TE and made them go to the top,and he done the same thing with Valor,it is amazing accomplishment and of course my peersonal Dr.Moriarty aka. JNC 93,who done all that with Rygarr and maybe something more..

all those mentioned are true legends of ETA,without those guys ETA would not been what it is.

DeletedUser

I will surprise you now but even with me being pretty arrogant and self centered and having amazing opinion of myself I really dont consider myself among the best ETA has seen,not nearly,of course I sometimes said I would rate myself at least 9 of 10 but that was just saying something to say anything..and on this issue I disagree with you Whateverr,I am not that good,actually I am pretty sure Khal is more skilled then I am,both in defense and attacking,and for me legends are 10/10 but I aint one of them.

Sirgaz,Lord Brylle,Whateverr,Hugocenas,Leonadius,Testbej,
Zagreas,Mvhbox,Batvanio,Janpelt,Komagos,JCC,Adamberr,Calico Jack,Rockys...those are the legends,and I am sure I forgot someone,cant think of them all just now..and sure few more legends I didnt heard of cause they are fighting on different side of the World with some other guys over there.

And of course those who dont play anymore and surely they belong to hall of fame like Allison aka. Moppy0,Lefty,Jomarluna(dont know is he still playing),Edhte,Dback,Excession..and few more..

EDIT - I forgot Rygarr,I consider him one of the top guys and top players of ETA,legend for sure,he made TE and made them go to the top,and he done the same thing with Valor,it is amazing accomplishment and of course my peersonal Dr.Moriarty aka. JNC 93,who done all that with Rygarr and maybe something more..

all those mentioned are true legends of ETA,without those guys ETA would not been what it is.

Are you sure you are not forgetting anyone, perhaps soneone from your alliance? :p

However, all these players are from North. From South, if I may add, of the people I have faced, some of the best, according to me, are
Komerce, fitzafus from VG(new guys), Bratzer from UK, mvhbox, fightforyourmind, testbej, bill0510 from UoW, Pescarus, Badseed, Rosielea, chedett from DH and me of course :p

DeletedUser

I'd love to be political and say everyone is 10/10 in one way or anther but then that would take away from those that truly changed ETA though extra ordinary play style that set the bar for everyone else.

i joined this world 6 month late. So, leftytwoguns was the leader of team black so had to be the 10/10.

to me a 10/10 would mean you are the best of the best at a given time in ETA history. Whether breaking a milestone or changing ETA history somehow someway. but then we are talking about 10/10 in one category and not in every category as i believe that would be imposable.

You had to show great leadership, fighting ability, a combination of both, I'll even add trickery. It must have been so great that it had a impact in eta and made a previous 10/10 fail from their glory days. I mean to be called the best you must have have a direct impact on beating the best or overcoming or becoming their successor.

i mean i could take any list and claim any enemy of BA at the time lead to BA's downfall namely lefties but he was not beaten by a army he was beaten mentally. these names i think made 10/10
lefty/MoppyO - #1 attackers leaders of a top alliance that held #1 spot over 6 months
adamberr -- lefty arch enemy of BA
lord brylle -- holding BA, UoW, Fate off while their enemies grew Stronger
TK-- the ultimate spy
brlinho-- the successor of lefty that did not bail for safety and rebuilt the alliance
JNC93 and rygarr for leading TE to become the number one alliance through victories of war. One being against BA
jomarluna top attacker
testbej has always been a 10/10 but no one has lead to his downfall nor is their a successor they proved to be his equal.

BatVanio & janpelt & mvhbox have always been giants of ETA.

might be 10/10
myself(whateverr) and hugo never tried to make this elite group. but might have made it when CR defeated KE .... or maybe we will make it by holding the top spot.
CalicoJack-- holding the east against SP and TE for a long time.
Pescarus -- always fight DH enemies where would DH be without him.
BladeSpirit -- has always fought his enemies as a top fighter
gipobsk --looks like the hero of valor
slayermartok -- most underrated CR player

possible future 10/10. They are almost there just need a little luck or consistency or more time.

bernie1971, kdahlb, fjalraven, guga2000, thekinglives, jimmy11c, SixPathsOfPain, khoregate, Leonadius, neil dodson, bunyip,326290, Bulls4ever, Col. Falkenberg, DirkThrust, JamesCrackCorn, speedway6969 ,Vytarias The Magnum, danb, flyer99, mvhbox, snakeyes007, Thor Thornbeard, Bratzer, Taurinorum, antohe, Bjiwan, J.n.c 93, Joe Bean, noholdingback1, olfg, pariba, razvan2508, ring2a, yellowsnow, firestorm1, komerce, emanuelsonovici

disclaimer: I'm sure their are many more that deserve to be listed. I can't pretend i know what everyone is doing or did. historians will judge that

DeletedUser

This listing of ETA legends seems fun so this is my input,

leftytwoguns (Hate what he did to BA, but his attacking legacy lives on)
MoppyO (The best ever. Did 2 tours of duty in ETA. Love Ali!!!!!)
brilinho & sirgaz (Keeping BA going and holding a major piece of ETA history
JNC93 (The man I loved to hate and now call a friend....How strange is this game)
whateverr and hugo (Created an alliance when everyone said it was too late to make an impact. Now CR is nr1. Enough said)
rygarr (The man of bold moves)
jomarluna (The man nobody wants to fight)
slayermartok (Another offensive powerhouse, but for some reason most people don't know about him)
degla (You might know his first nick a lot better at least if you have been on the receiving end of his attacks)
adamberr (For pulling the rabbit out of the hat many times to save his alliance until he met CR)
Leonadius (For never giving up and being a great guy)
speedway6969 ( The most underrated TE player. Just keeps fighting like a beast when others are folding)
pariba (The rock in whatever alliance he's played in. Fought him for sooooo long until he joined Valor)
fjalraven (Had to pick someone from CR south. So I picked fjal, but it could have been a few other people too. Really changed the war on UOW when he joined)
Tabularosa (Tabby is unfortunately not in the game anymore, but at his time his leadership absolutely ruled in my area)
rockys (For causing the most havoc everywhere he goes. Everyone knows rockys!. He's a legend!)
general grant (Second tour of duty in ETA. A great player and a friend)
kleviskalajsi (The albanian nightmare. Everyone knows who klev is )
ImperialJaeger (Legend of O34 and Ultimate Force. Loved to fight him!)
grizclem (a great fighter.... and the most notorious defector in my area of ETA. He really stirred up a storm)

Sorry for everyone I forgot! Keep fighting it seems we can keep ETA for some time. NOW INNOGAMES JUST OPEN ETA FOR REGISTRATIONS!!

DeletedUser

Tabularosa (Tabby is unfortunately not in the game anymore, but at his time his leadership absolutely ruled in my area)

i forgot about tabby and saw. The diplomat and equalizer ... those two where great together.

DeletedUser

albanian nightmare...love it.yeah Klev is legend.
is he still playing,long time not heard anything of him.
Abbs I agree I didnt mention many names from the south,but that is only cause we didnt encounter them and they are not yelling at externals.
Excellent list Janpelt,I think I forgot to mention speedway 6969 and he is a beast,a true fighter and a worthy enemy,Absoultely agree with nomination of Slayermartok and I think he is underated mainly for reason not coming to externals so much,I would like to mention Hogocenas great contribution to externals with amazing sense of humor..
Great summary Whateverr,enjoyed reading it as usual..

I cant believe Whateverr did not mention Sirgaz,not even on the list of potentional legend..the only guy who took a city from Adamberr(in the glory days of KE,and while Adam was very active),the great spammer of ETA,the resilient attacker,the only guy besides Edhte who stood with BA in the worst days for BA...this will not end good.

DeletedUser

First thank you for mentioning me Whateverr.

I do not consider me to be high on the list (yet). The situation is too stable here down south hehe... who knows what the future will bring :)

DeletedUser

I'd love to be political and say everyone is 10/10 in one way or anther but then that would take away from those that truly changed ETA though extra ordinary play style that set the bar for everyone else.

i joined this world 6 month late. So, leftytwoguns was the leader of team black so had to be the 10/10.

to me a 10/10 would mean you are the best of the best at a given time in ETA history. Whether breaking a milestone or changing ETA history somehow someway. but then we are talking about 10/10 in one category and not in every category as i believe that would be imposable.

You had to show great leadership, fighting ability, a combination of both, I'll even add trickery. It must have been so great that it had a impact in eta and made a previous 10/10 fail from their glory days. I mean to be called the best you must have have a direct impact on beating the best or overcoming or becoming their successor.

i mean i could take any list and claim any enemy of BA at the time lead to BA's downfall namely lefties but he was not beaten by a army he was beaten mentally. these names i think made 10/10
lefty/MoppyO - #1 attackers leaders of a top alliance that held #1 spot over 6 months
adamberr -- lefty arch enemy of BA
lord brylle -- holding BA, UoW, Fate off while their enemies grew Stronger
TK-- the ultimate spy
brlinho-- the successor of lefty that did not bail for safety and rebuilt the alliance
JNC93 and rygarr for leading TE to become the number one alliance through victories of war. One being against BA
jomarluna top attacker
testbej has always been a 10/10 but no one has lead to his downfall nor is their a successor they proved to be his equal.

BatVanio & janpelt & mvhbox have always been giants of ETA.

might be 10/10
myself(whateverr) and hugo never tried to make this elite group. but might have made it when CR defeated KE .... or maybe we will make it by holding the top spot.
CalicoJack-- holding the east against SP and TE for a long time.
Pescarus -- always fight DH enemies where would DH be without him.
BladeSpirit -- has always fought his enemies as a top fighter
gipobsk --looks like the hero of valor
slayermartok -- most underrated CR player

possible future 10/10. They are almost there just need a little luck or consistency or more time.

bernie1971, kdahlb, fjalraven, guga2000, thekinglives, jimmy11c, SixPathsOfPain, khoregate, Leonadius, neil dodson, bunyip,326290, Bulls4ever, Col. Falkenberg, DirkThrust, JamesCrackCorn, speedway6969 ,Vytarias The Magnum, danb, flyer99, mvhbox, snakeyes007, Thor Thornbeard, Bratzer, Taurinorum, antohe, Bjiwan, J.n.c 93, Joe Bean, noholdingback1, olfg, pariba, razvan2508, ring2a, yellowsnow, firestorm1, komerce, emanuelsonovici

disclaimer: I'm sure their are many more that deserve to be listed. I can't pretend i know what everyone is doing or did. historians will judge that

What!!?? im not where on that list this is an outrage!!!!!!!!! lol j/k anyways what about a list of the bottom dwellers? i just want to see if someone can spell my name right without having to look at my name when they type it.

DeletedUser15946

I cant believe Whateverr did not mention Sirgaz,not even on the list of potentional legend..the only guy who took a city from Adamberr(in the glory days of KE,and while Adam was very active),the great spammer of ETA,the resilient attacker,the only guy besides Edhte who stood with BA in the worst days for BA...this will not end good.

You read my mind :p
that's why jani rules.

DeletedUser

Sirgaz is a good fighter and I respect him for that. but, I do not think he has did anything that had a direct impact in ETA enough to change ETA. Maybe others took credit for his achievements. There was a day he would have made the "possible future 10/10" list but i feel he has been coasting for to long playing one side of the war and forgetting about defense. in the last 3 months he has 392,577 total bp and 37,238 are DBP.

I don't think Sirgaz will become a legend until he stops taking breaks from the game. Starts and plays more consistent and finds a way to get the enemy to recognize him as the fighter he is. Being in the shadows of a legend doesn't help his chances much either as many enemies will target brlinho first.

DeletedUser

albanian nightmare...love it.yeah Klev is legend.
is he still playing,long time not heard anything of him.
Abbs I agree I didnt mention many names from the south,but that is only cause we didnt encounter them and they are not yelling at externals.
Excellent list Janpelt,I think I forgot to mention speedway 6969 and he is a beast,a true fighter and a worthy enemy,Absoultely agree with nomination of Slayermartok and I think he is underated mainly for reason not coming to externals so much,I would like to mention Hogocenas great contribution to externals with amazing sense of humor..
Great summary Whateverr,enjoyed reading it as usual..

LOL Klev is still here, just look at his stats....

DeletedUser15946

whateverr... I will go and cry after this. Or take dozen of Valor's cities? :p