Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser7213

Making more friends with your condescending attitude LEEJG? I would have thought it was too soon, you know what with the "ALL POWERFUL" Virus collapsing around its members ears ;)

Pot. Kettle. Black. You'd know all about being a condescending little prat.

DeletedUser

I honestly think most of the top twelve are reformed alliances from other worlds. BC the lack of BP, none better than the other yet, but looks like some solid competition for sure. Wish more were in the world though.

DeletedUser

1 Lambda United -Good bunch,Nice avrage good BP
2 Dark Judgement -Nice avrage points but falling behind in BP's
3 TW-Shadow 1 -Fell behind possibly do toa rocky start,but Legendary alliance I think that they can easily rule the world
4 Legends of Orthia -Nice alliance highest avrage,good BP could do well here
5 The Hounds of Hades -Not bad a little low avrage but taking a pounding and still holding out,but for how long
6 T.T. - Great bunch familliar players,very aggresive Could do great here
7 SPARTANS -MRA..Nothing more to ba said
8 The Black Death Republic -I really dont know what to say here
9 EVOLUTION OF DEATH - Really great alliance,allready have an academy,I see great things for them
10 H SPARTIATES -Low avrage,medium BP dont know how long are they planning on goin'
11 Dark Angels -Medium avrage,medium BP,medium alliance
12 Vanguard Assassins -Great players from delta,medium avrage low BP,I see them merging with another alliance

DeletedUser16292

Pot. Kettle. Black. You'd know all about being a condescending little prat.

lol good to know that you were the one posting Pot. Kettle. Black on -reps and not having the balls to sign them.

I still think T.T. are going to be the best alliance, they have shown themselves to be the most aggressive alliance and thats what I think is the most important trait an alliance can show in the early phases of a world.

DeletedUser

what no Lovable Rogues in the top 12 ??? :O Come on crew get your fingers out (shocking) hehe

I better get of v-mode and raise the stats :p hope were all having fun you lot and put the hand bags away ;)

DeletedUser

Look like only one dude in tw-s holding their abp rank up.. good thing for the player, bad for the alliance.

DeletedUser

merry,only time will tell ;)
As for the shadows,their crew here is not the "home" crew from alpha but "rabble" colected in the Hero world,but under the strong leadership i think they can go a long way

DeletedUser

7 SPARTANS -MRA..Nothing more to ba said

I do have to respectfully disagree here...I've been with SPARTANS since the start of the HW and despite the players joining it droves it's not like we were mass recruiting from the start. Once we established our presence in O55 people wanted to join. We let them in. Dead weight is getting cut.

DeletedUser

It's not a bad idea to MRA right at the start. You just have to have the heart to kick those that aren't keeping up!
This is a war game and there are ALWAYS causalities of war! Live hard or die easy!!!

DeletedUser7213

lol good to know that you were the one posting Pot. Kettle. Black on -reps and not having the balls to sign them.

I still think T.T. are going to be the best alliance, they have shown themselves to be the most aggressive alliance and thats what I think is the most important trait an alliance can show in the early phases of a world.

Pretty sure I signed most of my minus reps "buicy". What does that even mean? conceited p****.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

lol you mad bro? by the way I can put your name in quotation marks too "LEEJG", does that make me cool like you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser16292

No, not mad. Just telling it as it is.
lol very clever bro, but you seem mad. Btw I've been meaning to ask, hows that whole Virus dominance thing going in Rho? You guys must have completed all 7 World Wonders by now, what with your competition being so stupid.

@spookytooth, why do you think TT will be one of the first to go?

DeletedUser

lol very clever bro, but you seem mad. Btw I've been meaning to ask, hows that whole Virus dominance thing going in Rho? You guys must have completed all 7 World Wonders by now, what with your competition being so stupid.

@spookytooth, why do you think TT will be one of the first to go?
Please send a message on his profile not here, you keep spamming the forum with nonsense (not related to top 12 alliances).
Next time i will unrep you

DeletedUser22940

Amen.
+rep Minotower.

Stop being forum fighters and take it to the battlefield. Otherwise you are both just punks.

DeletedUser16292

Amen.
+rep Minotower.

Stop being forum fighters and take it to the battlefield. Otherwise you are both just punks.

I like how instead of posting a top twelve you did the exact thing you accuse us of doing...anywho

Its still to early to really rate each of the top twelve so I'm just going to post which alliances in the top twleve I think are actually worth mentioning.
1. T.T. I still think this is going to be the alliance to beat, ranked first in attacking and total bp.
2. Lambda United has some great players and is in the top 3 for attacking, defensive, and total bp.
3. Legends of Orthia has the second highest average points in the top twelve and is ranked 3rd for attacking bp, as long as they have stable leadership I think they will last for a long time.
4. The Black Death Republic get a special mention for having what is possibly the longest alliance profile I have ever seen.