Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

Best alliance profile goes to "What's in a name", wouldn't you agree? ;)

DeletedUser

Love that profile. But Dark Angels are the only ones that have made themselves an anthem

DeletedUser

4. The Black Death Republic get a special mention for having what is possibly the longest alliance profile I have ever seen.

lol you think the profile is long there is 3-4 different places you have to post a claim in the forums and it is a mad house but apparently that is how they run it :p

DeletedUser

4. The Black Death Republic get a special mention for having what is possibly the longest alliance profile I have ever seen.

lol, if you think that is long, you should see in Alpha where they post every single one of their leaders, and they have an average of 2 per ocean, and with 70 million + points they have a lot of leaders.

However, all jokes aside, the way they work there is very strict and organised, and there profile highlights that.

DeletedUser19835

lol you think the profile is long there is 3-4 different places you have to post a claim in the forums and it is a mad house but apparently that is how they run it :p

Yet another misguided player who has no idea about an alliance but likes to comment. "Apparently that is how it is run". Wouldnt you like to know.

DeletedUser

1 T.T. 2408981 83 29024
Like many of the alliances in the top 12 they have too high a member count for my liking, however they do have one of the highest average points and many of their players are familiar faces from across the worlds of grepolis. Some of their off world recruiting is impressive, many of my past enemies and friends I see in this bunch. I can see T.T. sitting in the number 1 position for a long time. Why? They are 2nd in DBP and way ahead in ABP. An aggressive and powerful team, the kind I like to see.

2 Dark Judgement 2327177 97 23992
T.T. have set a high bar and Dark Judgement sadly do not meet it. Or in fact come near it. I recognise one or two names in this alliance, and some are really great players. But then I also recognise a serial simmer, not a good start to hero world recruiting shall we say. Their BP, yes is high but with 97 members they should be 15k ahead of T.T. I see these guys lasting a while, but they may have a bumpy ride.

3 Lambda United 1922232 97 19817
Again, like Dark Judgement they have too many members and not enough BP. These guys have an even lower point average and I recognise even less of them. However they are in 2nd for overall BP, even though T.T.s score eclipses theirs they are certainly putting in a fair shift in kicking .

4 TW-Shadow 1909690 97 19688
Some really good players here in this alliance, but they also have a handful of much slower growing players. Could these players slow their growth? Their BP again is too low for the size of the alliance, guys for "the best players in Alpha" you really are not impressing me. Get your fight on!

5 Legends of Orthia 1847313 83 22257
Another Alliance I don't have a lot of positives to say and the negatives are the same. Too many players, not enough BP.

6 Order of Chaos 1511924 84 17999
I recognise a couple of great names here in this alliance, sadly they also have an inactive, or a noob with 0 cities. Again, too many players and not enough BP, there seems to be a theme emerging here in this top 12 don't you think?

7 The Black Death Republic 1404404 86 16330
Wooo! The first alliance that I can say is terrible. For their size, that many players, they should have so much more ABP than they do. My alliance (Round Table) is 5000 ABP behind them and we are a quarter of their size, for that I am bringing out the branding of MRA. Sorry, but I had to.

8 Dark Angels 1350932 87 15528
Another alliance with great players I recognise (and one from my alliance in gamma). We have had some contact with them and they seem like a great team. Play it well and they could make it far in this world.

9 Legends of Valhalla 1293596 64 20212
Another distinctly average alliance

10 EVOLUTION OF DEATH I 1264672 55 22994
This is more like the size of the alliance I like to see. So far good ABP for their size and position. I can see them climbing the ranks over the next few months. However, change the name... I HATE CAPS LOCK!

11 DieHards 1186251 77 15406
Is this because you die hard and end up living easy on the rim? I am just going to throw it out there again... MRA?

12 EVOLUTION OF DEATH 1089133 80 13614
OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND CAPS LOCK!?!?! Are these guys the academy? MRA much?

Disagree with my opinion? Bring it, send me an attack, or lets just argue it out here?

DeletedUser

Great post ^^^^ 1st one that does not seem to suck up :)

could I have your opinion on us please, lovable rogues, Don't hold back

Epsilon look like the guys to watch IMO

Fantastic average points, good ABP, DBP ok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I been keeping an eye on Epsilon, I think that if they don't "burn out" like a lot of early explosive alliances we could be looking at a future number 1 alliance.

And for your request...
26 Lovable Rogues
Fair play mate, I thought you were going to be a heap of rubbish (no offence), you may only have 31 people but look at the BP really good effort there. However your position is currently surrounded by top 12 alliances, just get your point average up (from the bottom up, no good having 1 player with 15 cities keeping the alliance a float) and keep getting those BPs and already your alliance is ten times better than many of the top 12. As it stands now, you are most definitely above average but not quite there yet. The choices you make over the coming months will determine how high you and your alliance can climb. Good luck

DeletedUser

Thanks, I will take that, I thought we would be rubbish as well :) but it has its advantages being an underdog

DeletedUser

Looks like Achilles gonna have some serious fun:p:p
lets see how far LoV and I can go before my summer break:)

good to see y around graeme;-)

DeletedUser18705

1. T.T-- I recognize some good players on this roster and definately one of the ones to watch out for. In my opinion unless the leadership fails the only real future rival they'll have for the #1 spot is Epsilon. The rest of the alliance are okay and could amount to something but for now T.T is owning the battle field.
2. Dark Judgement- Only rivals in 54 are Lambda United and so far the score is 6-4 favoring DJ although LU does have more ABP and DBP.
3. Lambda United- Needs to cut some deadweight and is currently not doing an expert job on defense as they've lost 9 cities to T.T and 6 to DJ but they could easily still comeback.
4. Legends of Orthia- Doing okay progress hasn't been slown down very much by T.T but they're losing 8-1 against T.T.
5. TW-Shadow- The kings of Alpha aren't doing as great as one may think. They recently lost their top player and a couple of days ago lost their second highest player. Some of them feel T.T, Legends of Valhalla and Legends of Orthia would be a better fit for them. However until The-Iceman is taken out TW-Shadow will still be around.
6.Order of Chaos- They've got to have a pact with T.T.. T.T is taking cities in other oceans but some how can't hurt this alliance in their ocean? No way definately have a NAP or pact. Few decent players and an okay average.
7. The Black Death Republic- As AJ stated they're most likely a MRA and have a poor ABP amount. Ranked 7 in the world with 86 players but only have 68k ABP. I mean come on if every player in their alliance had 1k ABP they would have more than what they have now. Ridiculous.
8. Dark Angels- Okay alliance needs to drop some deadweight and then they should be good. Same as Order of Chaos they've got have some agreement with T.T. otherwise they would've lost at least one city by now.
9. Legends of Valhalla- Decent alliance not doing bad in their wars a couple noticeable names overall not too bad but could use some stepping up ABP wise. In my opinion an alliance's ABP rank should be higher or the same as their point rank maybe give or take a couple.
10. EVOLUTION OF DEATH I- Not too bad actually better than the brother alliance which is suppose to be bigger.
11. DieHards- Like Dark Angels they need to drop some deadweight but they aren't terrible. Needs to step up the ABP.
12. H SPARTIATES- Seems to be fighting EOD and EODI losing 8-5. Not too bad they're from Sigma but AGAIN with the deadweight.

DeletedUser

My definition of mass recruiting is an alliance that sends out invitations all willy-nilly throughout the server with no regard for skill level or location. A bit different than an alliance meeting here from another world, in my opinion.

Whats with the homo-eroticism coming from your alliances anyway? Dixie Normous? Tess Tickles?

DeletedUser

Yet another misguided player who has no idea about an alliance but likes to comment. "Apparently that is how it is run". Wouldnt you like to know.

I am in TBDR in game.this in not the account i entered the hero world with so actually i do know and it is pointless to have so many forum tabs...I mean seriously you need a hole tab just for Vacation mode???

And i have to agree that ABP is horrible in this alliance...comes form a few good players and maybe 100 ea from most of the other players...Witch is actually kinda funny as they gave me problems when i joined even thou i am the ranked #2 fighter in ****** and have a good record in all the worlds i told them about...

DeletedUser

1 Lambda United -Good bunch,Nice avrage good BP
2 Dark Judgement -Nice avrage points but falling behind in BP's
3 TW-Shadow 1 -Fell behind possibly do toa rocky start,but Legendary alliance I think that they can easily rule the world
4 Legends of Orthia -Nice alliance highest avrage,good BP could do well here
5 The Hounds of Hades -Not bad a little low avrage but taking a pounding and still holding out,but for how long
6 T.T. - Great bunch familliar players,very aggresive Could do great here
7 SPARTANS -MRA..Nothing more to ba said
8 The Black Death Republic -I really dont know what to say here
9 EVOLUTION OF DEATH - Really great alliance,allready have an academy,I see great things for them
10 H SPARTIATES -Low avrage,medium BP dont know how long are they planning on goin'
11 Dark Angels -Medium avrage,medium BP,medium alliance
12 Vanguard Assassins -Great players from delta,medium avrage low BP,I see them merging with another alliance

Asa I said Vanguard Assassins would merge with another alliance,and would you belive it merry,I was right xD :p..The same thing happened about my prediction of HoH xD..im good at guessing

DeletedUser

Whats with the homo-eroticism coming from your alliances anyway? Dixie Normous? Tess Tickles?

What kind of dirty brain u have, Dxie normous is a legendary charcter from movie, and tess tickle, what u making out of them, ohh wait yuck, u got ur homo thought shifted..

DeletedUser

1 Dark Judgement-Great alliance,nice avrage,nice BP..i dont see them ruling the world but they can make quite an impact

2 T.T.-If they continiue like this there will be no stopping them

3 Legends of Orthia-very nice alliance,nice bp nice avrage could do well

4 Lambda United-had a nice start but they are gradually fallling...

5 TW-Shadow I really dont know what to think..probably the best alliance in the whole english server but here are..well..quite avrage

6 DEADLY ASSASSINS I-Haha whats with Deadly assassins(original)academy maybe?Still nice alliance with nice avrage and a little more than avrage bp..dont know their future

7 Order of Chaos-my alliance so no comment

8 Legends of Valhalla-avreage..dont know anything about them..i thinki they will fail

9 The Black Death Republic-as organised as they are,they have average bp and average(average) pointsxD

10 DieHards-I remember this alliance from a number of worlds..failed there will fail here

11 D.O.H. not all that strong..i really dont know..

12 HOH Phalanx-result of a merge between HOH and The Phalanx..still takeing a beating,will gradually fail

The alliances from 12-20 are doing great..Epsilon is a great contender and its a horse race down there

DeletedUser18705

Can I get people's opinions on my alliance, Nemesis? I'm interested to see what outsiders see looking in.

DeletedUser18705

No Oikos 72 just liked the name Nemesis so that's what our name is.