The Immortals verses The Irish War Wolves

DeletedUser

just to clarify "tyroncs messaged every person in the iww that the immortals declared war on us.and that our easter would be ruined. and at the end wished us happy easter.
Don't worry tyroncs your feeble ways will be found out and the world and your alliences probably won't have anything to do with you after you get caught in your own lies.
you have openly declared yourself a trouble maker...thats not a good thing.
Good work kressleck for saving that message and pasting it for all to see.

TO ALL IMMMORTAL ALLYS: be very careful when dealing with tyroncs. He could very well be much trouble internally. he stirred the pot and now trys blaming us.whatever tyroncs. My opinion you'll never be a leader and probably not a very good follower either.

Turukovich; diplomat-IWW

Oh yeah on the never be a leader part I am currently a leader so it is 1-0 nile to me

DeletedUser

you know people say there are 2 type of people in this world?
leaders and followers
tyroncs is a leader

DeletedUser

well you should be able to post his declaration as a "quote" on here then. surely you would not have deleted something that important.
Oh and you talk like your possibly .......maybe only about 12 years old...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Youve both declared stop bitching and get fighting i want to see reports not talk.

DeletedUser

I am neither defending or attacking Tyroncs on his ability to lead or not to lead. Nor will I make any claims on why and how the war got started.

However, to make a personal attack against his age is low and uncalled for.

I am sure there will be a time when Tyroncs and my paths cross in game and we find our selves beating down each others doors. When that occurs we will have a little fun in the forums with PnP but after it is all said and done Tyroncs will still be a friend of mine even if he rims me (he is allowed to wish ;)) And I will look forward to the next game that we may meet in.

DeletedUser340

Sounds like -

Ty is trying to convince himself he is at war.
Other side dont give a crap.
Ty is failing epicly in this thread.
Sere is now laughing at Ty.
lol
-sere

DeletedUser

not gonna be much of a war. just 2 alliances throwing troops at eachother because their rushing for a war.

DeletedUser

no cs, booo!
this is boring!
this is like watching a plant grow.
only it isn't speed up....
sombody get cs!

DeletedUser

thanks :D the only other time i heard cs was for counter strike.

DeletedUser

Ok... I found something odd for a no limit member cap...

Irish War Wolves II

A family, please don't tell me I am the last to know!!

Oh and here's their diplomacy list regards to IWW2. No I didn't look at IWW so if dip list is there too don't blame me!!

Branches:
Irish War Wolves
Any city under 500 points message Malakar, Turukovich, or Trojan King if interested in joining

Allies:
Spartan Warriors
The Cassiopeian Order
Saints of Deliverance
Church of Athena
The Dark Templars
I.R.S
Isles of Luck
Wolfpack
Rune Knights
Southern Cross
Macedonian League
T.A.G.
Wolves of Ragnarok
Pythian Templars
Silent Chaos

Message Athlete1021 if interested.

NAP:
The Bowes Foudation
Titans Fallen Angels
Royal Regiment

Message Protesilaos if interested

Enemies:
The Immortals

Attack one of our cities if interested

Thought I should help. :)

DeletedUser

No, your not the last to know. I just found out about the family alliance from your post.