Pnp PB back on top

• Thread starter DeletedUser26213
  • Start date

DeletedUser

that link is to bp biz :). ABP to be exact

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:eek: Didn't read it carefully lol. Been out of it for the last 2 days. TVG needs to work on attacking then I guess.

DeletedUser26213

Don't u love it when somebody's just cleared out the harbor, then land troops of a city then you just come by with your LS's and wipe out the transports?

DeletedUser8969

every time we wreck an alliance they go running to TVG....

DeletedUser

every time we wreck an alliance they go running to TVG....
They go running to TVG???? noo no no you got it all wrong. When the going gets tough from TGV then the Tough go running to bigger alliances to be equal to TGV and have a fighting chance.
We have an outsider Fortress of Titans with 15 members (And soon less I suppose) against The Varangian Guard with 164 members. Mathematics say the Titans wil be tatinized, We say the Vagarian Guard has not met the Voodoom Guard, She will be a pain, Vagarian's future pain in the rear end of the world

DeletedUser8078

We have an outsider Fortress of Titans with 15 members (And soon less I suppose) against The Varangian Guard with 164 members. Mathematics say the Titans wil be tatinized, We say the Vagarian Guard has not met the Voodoom Guard, She will be a pain, Vagarian's future pain in the rear end of the world

I really have no idea what you are talking about or referring to. However with regards to Fortress of Titans, they are certainly holding there own out there. Outsiders may see it as a David and Goliath battle but insiders know that that is far from the truth. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really have no idea what you are talking about or referring to. However with regards to Fortress of Titans, they are certainly holding there own out there. Outsiders may see it as a David and Goliath battle but insiders know that that is far from the truth.

I agree. David and Goliath was a battle. This is just a bunch of people sitting on their hands doing nothing.

DeletedUser8078

Fortress of Titans and Death Dealers certainly aren't sitting on there hands.

As for TVG they certainly haven't lived up to expectation. To busy merging one would expect. ;)

DeletedUser

I can't personally say i have had an attack from either (well one from jackol and one from you, but those were retaliation). As far as i can tell FoT isn't doing much. All that is happening is a fight for inactive TVG cities from all sides

And no, it isn't the merge(s), it is the vacation squad.

DeletedUser

Fortress of Titans and Death Dealers certainly aren't sitting on there hands.

As for TVG they certainly haven't lived up to expectation. To busy merging one would expect. ;)

Thank you very much for those words of wisdom and truth. Sitting on our hands LOL don't make me laugh.
David and Goliath is what will happen however the Big one will fall from high where as the other will duck and dive and be a real pain.

Ever heard of Nordic Nightmares in the Athens world. Well we are having a remake in this world, but we are prepared to shove the spear deep where it hurts in any man's pride

DeletedUser

I really have no idea what you are talking about or referring to. ;)

Normal, Girls talk is not easy to understand. All I can say is that Nathy is back to do Business and her VooDooM Guards will give a true S&M Pain for Gain

DeletedUser

Normal, Girls talk is not easy to understand. All I can say is that Nathy is back to do Business and her VooDooM Guards will give a true S&M Pain for Gain

Please tell me i am reading the S&M part wrong...

DeletedUser

Please tell me i am reading the S&M part wrong...
Humm Humm Noooo to be a good warrior you have to be Sadic and Mean and Macho... thingy Machety. If you are not scary they walk all over you (This message is destined for the over 21) MMMm (over 45 is safer)