What Do You Think Of The Person Above You?

DeletedUser8396

IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WRONG

thats almost an insult :p

I hate the persians...GREEK FANBOY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2795

Doesn't realize that most Greeks were Persians because Greek was a dinky state and the Persian empire was huge, so when Greece conquered Persia, most of Greece was Persia.

DeletedUser8396

well, I believe the only time greece conquered land, especially persia is with Alexander the Great...who was actually Macedonian. I am speaking of the actual greeks in the later conflicts in Salamis Bay, Marathon Bay, Thermopylae and so on...

knows a good bit of greek history and is probably going to teach me something (i dont mind really...I like more knowledge, especially about greece...im more of a greek mythology know it all)

DeletedUser2795

well, I believe the only time greece conquered land, especially persia is with Alexander the Great...who was actually Macedonian. I am speaking of the actual greeks in the later conflicts in Salamis Bay, Marathon Bay, Thermopylae and so on...

knows a good bit of greek history and is probably going to teach me something (i dont mind really...I like more knowledge, especially about greece...im more of a greek mythology know it all)

Well, really it was his father that started the whole deal (I can't remember his name. maybe Peter?) by conquering Greece itself. And anyways, wasn't Alexander the Great the only time when Greece mattered? :p

isn't behind me.

DeletedUser

Macedonia in those days was populated by people who spoke Greek, and had Greek ancestry and culture, including Alexander's father; Phillip II, the king of Macedonia. If you go far back enough in history, most of the modern-day Europeans migrated out of Africa through modern day Iran about 20,000-30,000 years ago.

---------------------------------------------

Has an adorable cat in his avatar.

DeletedUser

Thinks that scary cat is adorable..

This is adorable

uglycatr.jpg

DeletedUser8396

Macedonia in those days was populated by people who spoke Greek, and had Greek ancestry and culture, including Alexander's father; Phillip II, the king of Macedonia. If you go far back enough in history, most of the modern-day Europeans migrated out of Africa through modern day Iran about 20,000-30,000 years ago.

---------------------------------------------

Has an adorable cat in his avatar.

Well, technically just if you speak the language it doesnt make you that nation or nationality (Unites States for example). It is still disagreed upon by many historians whether or not Alex the Great was Macedonian or Greek...personally I think he was Macedonian...but oh well...

Is being nice to me in forge of empires because he scared of me :p

DeletedUser

What do I think of a pebble? a small rock? or is it a metaphor I shall have to meditate on this one