James,Veleal, sirgaz, brlinho, and whateverr arguing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

James,Veleal, sirgaz, brlinho, and whateverr arguing thread

-1 for both James and Veleal for spamming this thread. If you want to continue to argue, do it via private or visitor messages, or if you insist make another thread for it, but don't do it in here anymore, k?

Great idea Z Grade :)

This should keep the other treads on topic.

This tread is design for arguments with any 5 of the following James,Veleal, sirgaz, brlinho, whateverr.

If you wish to ague with anyone else you must take it to Private messages

Note from the mod: Remember to adhere to the forum rules (no profanity or personal insults), nothing that isn't an argument related to Eta/Grepolis, and note that I can and probably will lock this thread at a moment's notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Half of me says to delete this. Half of me says to let it be. All of me wants to just laugh. I think I'll just edit the main post and title a bit, and see how this goes.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, this is so great. I'm pretty eager to read this once it gets started.

DeletedUser

have you also not ran? Did you not run from SP and now you have ended up in BA? Can't say much there can you...

guess i'll start. when did i run james? please tell me? are u talking about when i left grepo for about a month to be with my grieving family and friends when my best friend killed himself and my brother was sick? i hardly call that running james and how is me joining BA running? ever since ive got back ive been fighting valor and i have messages from the players to prove it. just ask joe bean,bjiwan and noholdingback1 just to name a few. im still getting BP both offensive and defensive and not once have they stopped attacking me except to rebuild or to focus on someone else. if any one doesnt believe me go ahead and ask nihilism who just posted above whateverr if its true bc she knows me in RL.

DeletedUser

guess i'll start. when did i run james? please tell me? are u talking about when i left grepo for about a month to be with my grieving family and friends when my best friend killed himself and my brother was sick? i hardly call that running james and how is me joining BA running? ever since ive got back ive been fighting valor and i have messages from the players to prove it. just ask joe bean,bjiwan and noholdingback1 just to name a few. im still getting BP both offensive and defensive and not once have they stopped attacking me except to rebuild or to focus on someone else. if any one doesnt believe me go ahead and ask nihilism who just posted above whateverr if its true bc she knows me in RL.

I'm not answering for james, but after playing this game for 2 years. I've had 4 major things happen in my life. each time i took a month or longer from the game.

But i'm not in your near your war, so i have no idea when james is talking about.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

I didn't say ran from the game because of RL, I said ran from SP... However to be completely honest and fair with you, and I do not mean any offense. But if my best friend killed himself... Either I would do something to myself or I wouldn't be playing Grepolis ever again. My grandfather at the moment is very ill in hospital, sometimes I just stare at the screen on the city overview and just simply can't be bothered. I just couldn't do grepolis if someone very closed to me passed away and I am sorry to hear such a tragedy, you have my condolences on that. That is the truth, I don't know how you do it but yeah... well done.

I'm not playing Eta anymore but still I love the banter, the arguments/debates etc... it's all a good laugh to me, so keep going ;)

Edit - Also Velael, I'm not asking anyone for proof about what happened to you in RL because I know if someone said all that then it cannot be a lie, for someone to lie about some serious stuff like that, then they must be very mentally ill, it's not right for someone to lie about such things, that's crossing the line. I only knew one person that did, that was my ex... Lied about her mate being killed out in afghanistan, he never did, but she did that because she's just dark in the head and heart and I never liked the bloke anyway + she lied about some other serious stuff as well, I shouldn't say all this but I hate her now lol and I'm just using it as an example. So don't worry, you don't have to try and prove to me what has happened, I don't need proof as I know someone wouldn't go that far to lie for attention and sympathy unless you are a complete nutter! haha.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i still dont see how i ran from SP. what are u even referring to? when AoTF and SP merged? i wasnt running we were merging together so we could fight and support each other more efficiently against a common enemy. SP were our greatest ally at the time and it made sense and was the best move AoTF and SP did in the war against KoDR.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
i still dont see how i ran from SP. what are u even referring to? when AoTF and SP merged? i wasnt running we were merging together so we could fight and support each other more efficiently against a common enemy. SP were our greatest ally at the time and it made sense and was the best move AoTF and SP did in the war against KoDR.

I mean... during the Valor war? You left SP to join erm... can't remember what alliance, but now you've ended up in BA. I thought you would at least gone into TST like the others from SP, no?

What's the score on that anyway? Haven't looked at grepostats for a while and at the moment, I cannot be asked.

DeletedUser

i did join TST.....

look at grepostats. also sorry about ur grandmother.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
i did join TST.....

look at grepostats. also sorry about ur grandmother.

You did? I knew you was part of The Marines for a while after SP or something like that anyway. Wasn't this supposed to be us arguing, you somali pig?! hahaha

And no worries, you mean grandfather lol.

DeletedUser

yes thats what i meant. lol when i left i hit VM for about 2 weeks then my older brother Taradin from Iota took over my account but then about a month after ppl were asking me to come back so i retook my account and i joined TST when i did. i left TST bc i was too far from any of them to be of any help not bc i was running. besides even after i joined TM i was still fighting valor. they even mass attacked me in o85.

i even got a few compliments along the way.

noholdingback1 on 2012-04-05 at 21:32
I wish you would join us .I would love to fight alone side you and not against you.And you always withdraw your support just in time.you are a great player.

noholdingback1 on 2012-03-08 at 02:18
Hi M8, I was talking to Joe Bean he said you had a since of humor and would find this funny as hell.As we all agree you are a good player .How would you fill about joining us .I know you have friends on both sides and I understand if you do not want to.(you can always bring a few with you...LOL)
Best reguards,noholdingback1

DeletedUser

Hey seems myself and Whatever are not equaly represented in this thread like those 2 noobs (excuse me but they are not especially good fighters and considering this is war game I see them as perfect noobs).

Whateverr you are right on that other thread saying B.A. was afraid of TST after TST almost completely wipe out B.A. (you must remember that,you and few other guys run away to form CR back then) but it aint true we begged for mercy at all,just the opposite TE was the one that offered us truce first,they even had only 1 condition - to change the name of B.A.,we refused but eventually Rygarr and few others persuaded JNC to offer peace to.B.A. with no conditions so he listened to them..I miss those days a bit..

DeletedUser

Hey seems myself and Whatever are not equaly represented in this thread like those 2 noobs (excuse me but they are not especially good fighters and considering this is war game I see them as perfect noobs).

Whateverr you are right on that other thread saying B.A. was afraid of TST after TST almost completely wipe out B.A. (you must remember that,you and few other guys run away to form CR back then) but it aint true we begged for mercy at all,just the opposite TE was the one that offered us truce first,they even had only 1 condition - to change the name of B.A.,we refused but eventually Rygarr and few others persuaded JNC to offer peace to.B.A. with no conditions so he listened to them..I miss those days a bit..

it wasn't you who did the begging it was Zegreas, who did as he was asked formed a new alliance and took the BA members that wanted peace with him. He did the begging. BA was about to collapse but you did not quit BA nor say there was peace.

As for the details you know them better then i do.

The Leader of BA, Zagreas, has taken the active members of BA to form a new alliance, Armada of Fate and is now waving the White Flag requesting and audience with J.N.C93 to surrender to his "sworn enemies" The Elite.

BA surrendering or asking for peace... whatever you like to call it.

Squad FF left because being in BA wasn't fun We where only in BA for 10 weeks before we left . We didn't get to pick who we worked with. We felt used and ignored and at times straight out insulted. Last BA leadership was unstable (lefty thinking everyone was a enemy even in BA).

Squad FF was an alliance within an alliance, we where fearless fighters before joining BA, we felt the BA vs KE war was being ignored. in Fact, the whole area was being ignored by all alliance leaders KE/Fate/BA/UoW ect....

With so much talent being ignored, of course, an alliance would rise up.

DeletedUser

lol,so if JNC said something on externals it must be the truth?
common Whateverr,I thought you were smarter then that.
Zagreas and another new formed alliance (black neighbours 300 and Armada of Fate) asked peace from TE.

Well you say that you left B.A. cause you didnt like it,but why would anyone trust you,B.A. was falling and getting thorn apart and you and few more people left the alliance,could be you were afraid of TE so you run away to CR and become neutral with TE.

I could be wrong about your reasons,but from my perspective it seems very possible.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
lol,so if JNC said something on externals it must be the truth?
common Whateverr,I thought you were smarter then that.
Zagreas and another new formed alliance (black neighbours 300 and Armada of Fate) asked peace from TE.

Well you say that you left B.A. cause you didnt like it,but why would anyone trust you,B.A. was falling and getting thorn apart and you and few more people left the alliance,could be you were afraid of TE so you run away to CR and become neutral with TE.

I could be wrong about your reasons,but from my perspective it seems very possible.

I think I will throw my 2 cents in here...

At the time BA was falling apart after Lefty quit, I still wanted war with BA to finish them off however we had bigger problems such as KoDR who was formed out of BA/UoW/DFE to stand against TE, we were mainly focused on them. BA was dying, the other leaders and council members asked for peace with BA, or at least a truce since they were beginning to become a narrow threat. If I remember correctly, Brlinho, the new leader of BA eventually made peace with everyone and declared war against UoW for lack of support against TE.

However Brl... I think your statement of whateverr is wrong, you are saying he left BA to form CR to become neutral with TE because he was scared? Well... That is wrong, look where CR actually was based. TE was in the north, while CR was far west from us. CR only became a threat when UF merged into us and we saw it as an opportunity to take them out (Which failed) due to lack of organisation as it was hard to organize up to 200 members. Perhaps Whateverr and CR saw the newly EF as a massive threat, but we attacked first, which wasn't going to bad but again lack of heavy organisation caused us to fail and that's when UF joined KE.

DeletedUser

that is correct,I think you are right about CR,if you were such a goid fighter like you are good diplomat there would be no end for you.

DeletedUser

I bet you are still less then 45 000 BP all together on new account in whateverR world you do play.

Status
Not open for further replies.