James,Veleal, sirgaz, brlinho, and whateverr arguing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well Velalel,myself and Sirgaz already B.A.,only you two are missing in B.A.from this thread JNC and Whateverr so what are you waiting for?

DeletedUser15946

Although I am busy and would need some sleep I took the bait (thanks Phil) and decided to take a look at thread with most interesting name... But I am demoralized my all those pages so I just jumped to last. And i have one thing to say: JNC in BA over my dead account :)

DeletedUser

well Velalel,myself and Sirgaz already B.A.,only you two are missing in B.A.from this thread JNC and Whateverr so what are you waiting for?

Lol that has to be the best spelling/pronunciation of my name yet.

DeletedUser

lol,so if JNC said something on externals it must be the truth?
common Whateverr,I thought you were smarter then that.
Zagreas and another new formed alliance (black neighbours 300 and Armada of Fate) asked peace from TE.

Well you say that you left B.A. cause you didnt like it,but why would anyone trust you,B.A. was falling and getting thorn apart and you and few more people left the alliance,could be you were afraid of TE so you run away to CR and become neutral with TE.

I could be wrong about your reasons,but from my perspective it seems very possible.

Wrong, Whaterverr and his group of players (FF) and a few from other alliances left to form CR for the reasons he stated. i was in the T1900 account at the time and a member of BA leadership. its was a month or so after CR de merged from BA that lefty realy started to lose the plot thanks to TK in the main. The old members of DFE felt the same as Whateverr and his group, used, unwanted and unsupported hence KoDR was formed.

DeletedUser

I'd join you but, i'd probably just start a war without permission. Plus you would have one of the biggest refugees in ETA on your hands.

That being said, I promise war and BP everywhere i go.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Although I am busy and would need some sleep I took the bait (thanks Phil) and decided to take a look at thread with most interesting name... But I am demoralized my all those pages so I just jumped to last. And i have one thing to say: JNC in BA over my dead account :)

Why sirgaz? Don't you like me anymore? :(

And thanks for the update B!

DeletedUser

Where is everyone?

here is a joke to give everyone a quick laugh

After being arrested for robbery, Quinn hired the best lawyer in town.
“Look,” the crook said, “I’ve got nearly a million in cash in my bank box.
Can you get me off?”
The lawyer said, “Believe me, pal, you will never go to prison with that kind of money.”
And sure enough, he did not. He went to prison flat broke.

DeletedUser

lol thats a good one,not great but made me laugh..

although I was expecting better from you Whateverr..

DeletedUser

Masochist talking to a sadist: "hurt me..."
Sadist answers: "no"

I think this should still be able to pass?

DeletedUser

Ok, here is a better one

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

Status
Not open for further replies.