lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser30967

It is most definitely not a merger....some of us decided to divorce IWW due to irreconcilable differences. We simply re-entered the dating pool immediately and found a much better match :)

DeletedUser30111

Ohh THAT's what y'all are talking about? I didn't realize it was news that good players are joining No Rules.

DeletedUser

It is most definitely not a merger....some of us decided to divorce IWW due to irreconcilable differences. We simply re-entered the dating pool immediately and found a much better match :)

lol Now that is a very interesting way to put the split. :)

DeletedUser11965

Haha, I'm glad I stay with a friend ;), just going to chill out here in my ocean for the time being.

DeletedUser11965

I do regret it now, didn't realize I was the source of this forum's drama. Once I left, everything calmed down, FML.

I have my own happy home out here, plenty of farm and horrible BP..

DeletedUser

Ohh THAT's what y'all are talking about? I didn't realize it was news that good players are joining No Rules.

What makes them good players just because they have a high point average ? Or is it really just about them being able to spend more money in grepolympics in the begining, I watched one of there guys grow his city 5k in a couple days. bottom line is the grepolympics took all the skill out of this game and made this game for the highest credit limit player

DeletedUser11965

What makes them good players just because they have a high point average ? Or is it really just about them being able to spend more money in grepolympics in the begining, I watched one of there guys grow his city 5k in a couple days. bottom line is the grepolympics took all the skill out of this game and made this game for the highest credit limit player

Pointed proven, I atoned for my sin and restarted xD, but dizoe you do notice a couple of them are some top ABP killers right?

DeletedUser30967

What, ABP rankings don't count for anything anymore?

DeletedUser

ArShark I miss you :( Why did you leave me even in Skype :'(

DeletedUser

ABP don't count for anything with members being able to rebuild armies in 1-2 days with the laurels :)Untill these darn grepolympics are over.

DeletedUser

Yes... without the grepolympics we would all have no ABP :D