Pnp Once upon a time in psi

DeletedUser

Once upon a time.... There was an alliance named Shadow Falls, this alliance was like no other alliance in this world.
Every obstacle that they encountered they over came. They fought there way to the number 1 spot in just about every category, and it was good. Now they had a few wars here and there after they reached this plateau but they did slow down never achieving the sucess they did have winning a war outright. Some may say they coasted.

While this was occurring new alliances started to bloom In what is know in this world as the RIM. These new alliances while decent could never match up to the pure strength and starting so late could never reach the levels of the great Shadow Falls. They fought each other in great battles both sides taking blows.

Then two of these alliances combined and secured peace with the other outlining alliances. And it was boring in this
world for about 3 weeks. To Form an alliance known as ORCA. Now a Little known fact is that The great white shark rules the oceans similar to Shadow Falls Dominating the ocean.... One creature that routinely kills the great white shark Is the Orca Whale.

killer-whale.jpg

Then wonders began With it being mainly a 4 team race. The all powerful Shadow falls, then newly combined ORCA, The band of misfits Wargasm, and the eager attackers Bullseye. Now if you thought the previous 3 weeks were boring well this multiplies that by 10 fold sending sending sending.

But there was a surprise after the fist week in this world that seemed would be Shadow falls dominating.

Suprised.jpg

Shadow Falls the mighty alliance was not dominating like they should. They had the points they had the BP. What was going wrong. The problem was a new up and coming alliance called ORCA. Now they did not have the points and the BP they earned did not show. However they took the early lead. Now this does not sit well with the top alliance since September 26th :eek: . ( i wasn't even playing at this date) They expected this world to bow down to them and let them win in peace.

Baby candy done.jpg

In Shadow Falls rage they had a ghost problem then decided to take some of there hated rivals from 4tress black in. This proved to provide them the massive change in Pts to ship better.
They took the Lead in one of the wonders that ORCA was building. However They new it could be a stalemate even iif they did build this First. So they had a genius plan. Contact the next 2 highest alliances to plan an op on ORCA, It would work because it looked like ORCA was in the lead unless you payed very close attention. So they planned....

Nerd.jpg

However they did not realize that the people they were attacking were not inactive just not building to send to the wonders....

Cant move.jpg

So they did not end up taking a wonder city but did waste slots on the outer cities. The end for now. Only time will tell how this world will end as it looks know there may be a stalemate With SF building 3 wonders ORCA building 3 and wargasm building the final one.

This was all done in good fun those who know me know i like to keep things light. SF i really do think it was brilliant the timing of this op and great diplomacy. However if you need some help planning it better maybe I could help you soon enough you will see how we run ops... We may not take a city but you will remember it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

This was all done in good fun those who know me know i like to keep things light. SF i really do think it was brilliant the timing of this op and great diplomacy. However if you need some help planning it better maybe I could help you soon enough you will see how we run ops... We may not take a city but you will remember it ;)

Please do come my defense has been bored :D

DeletedUser

Sorry I only know how to do offense. I also dont know how to get the pictures up clearly if someone tells me how to fix I will instead of having an attachment that some cant see

DeletedUser15240

Not a bad pnp :p, not a great one either mind you (bandit).

Couple of small things you got wrong tho...

1. Ralnerli joined SF before WW actually started
2. SF Took the lead on about level 7 :p, we only attacked you when we had already begun level 10 ;).
3. I wouldn't call 30 cites of lost ground wasted ;), and the fact that you decided to defend only your wonders somewhat reflects badly on your support system and care for lower alliance as surely ORCAII don't have a wonder island (any more :p) so they lost cities with no help.
4. Look on grepomaps, your miles from SF, way out of range by nearly all cities ;), and half of ORCA look inactive :x.
We may not take a city but you will remember it ;)

Surely thats the point of an op? If you don't take a city its pretty pointless :D
6. we did take a WW city, ORCAIIs :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you so much for the waste of time this is complete nonsense, so I will say you have my sympathy and I pitty you.

We may not take a city but you will remember it ;)
What is the point in doing that ?
so pretty much you are saying you are gonna give us a bunch of free DBP
well then all just sit tight and wait for that then say thank you

DeletedUser21784

You may call me pedantic - but the name of the alliance is Shadows Fall (not Shadow Falls). You should have noticed by now, after all the battle reports that have flooded your support forums :p

DeletedUser15240

Also just noticed thing. Its been over a month since ORCA took a city from an enemy alliance :p

DeletedUser

Guess i Should have clarified we may not take a wonder city we will take others off you hands tho :p.... But hey I thought you guys were smart enough for it to be implied I guess I over estimated you again. ( First time with your pathetic attempt at our Wonder)...

DeletedUser15240

Guess i Should have clarified we may not take a wonder city we will take others off you hands tho :p.... But hey I thought you guys were smart enough for it to be implied I guess I over estimated you again. ( First time with your pathetic attempt at our Wonder)...

Seemed to lure your support from the other 40 cities that we took pretty well ;)

DeletedUser

Seemed to lure your support from the other 40 cities that we took pretty well ;)

:eek: Looks like you need to learn how to count again... It goes 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12 Not 1.2.3.4.5.6.20.30.40

Haha or are you and wargasm one alliance now

DeletedUser15240

:eek: Looks like you need to learn how to count again... It goes 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12 Not 1.2.3.4.5.6.20.30.40

As its a combined effort the conquests count together ;)

DeletedUser

it's something we like to call advance Mathematics.. :D

Still wondering when you will actually start helping out your alliance members from our attacks or is it just to chaotic at the moment right now for y'all leadership team to handle?

DeletedUser

Wow! Three of the top five alliances were only able to take a small amount of cities that were left basically undefended? That is impressive! You are telling me that you took cities that the players abandoned?

You must be mighty indeed! Time to give up guys! They took undefended cities from us. What will we do? How can anyone stop three alliances from taking cities that you even said we didn't defend! Woe is ORCA!!!!

For the top three alliances all starting "massive" ops on us, I was quite disappointed. Only one serious threat to our WW, and we only got like 140 attacks? Pitiful. I would have thought the top alliances would have had the balls to attack people that show up as active on grepostats. And yet, the main targets were players that showed as less than active on grepostats. You would think the supposed top alliances would be able to attack even the most active players and take a city. But, I guess, that is just wishful thinking. That the supposed best of the best, would, you know, act like it.

Next time you think of bragging, your actions might want to reflect your attitudes. Take cities that were undefended and abandoned and then bragging about it? I guess you need anything to supply your obviously inflated egos. :D

And talking about taking a WW city? We had already stopped sending to the gardens. They only served to make you spend resources on something other than Temple. But congrats on taking ANOTHER undefended city. I can't wait for one day when I can brag about taking a city with no defense.

DeletedUser15240

Wow! Three of the top five alliances were only able to take a small amount of cities that were left basically undefended? That is impressive! You are telling me that you took cities that the players abandoned?

You must be mighty indeed! Time to give up guys! They took undefended cities from us. What will we do? How can anyone stop three alliances from taking cities that you even said we didn't defend! Woe is ORCA!!!!

For the top three alliances all starting "massive" ops on us, I was quite disappointed. Only one serious threat to our WW, and we only got like 140 attacks? Pitiful. I would have thought the top alliances would have had the balls to attack people that show up as active on grepostats. And yet, the main targets were players that showed as less than active on grepostats. You would think the supposed top alliances would be able to attack even the most active players and take a city. But, I guess, that is just wishful thinking. That the supposed best of the best, would, you know, act like it.

Next time you think of bragging, your actions might want to reflect your attitudes. Take cities that were undefended and abandoned and then bragging about it? I guess you need anything to supply your obviously inflated egos. :D

And talking about taking a WW city? We had already stopped sending to the gardens. They only served to make you spend resources on something other than Temple. But congrats on taking ANOTHER undefended city. I can't wait for one day when I can brag about taking a city with no defense.

So ORCA wasted resources up to level 8 to do something which at the end of the day failed?

Also how could we have expected to take a WW city from an alliance thats been simming since its existence, so evidently your core will be a bit strong :p. I wouldn't cal 40 cities a small amount of cities to lose, thats lost ground on your part, and you could have defended both fairly comfortably IMO, if its that many people, theres no need to put all your defense in a city which is 48h away from all of us ;).

DeletedUser10984

I would have thought the top alliances would have had the balls to attack people that show up as active on grepostats. And yet, the main targets were players that showed as less than active on grepostats. You would think the supposed top alliances would be able to attack even the most active players and take a city. But, I guess, that is just wishful thinking. That the supposed best of the best, would, you know, act like it.
The reason we're on top is that we hit the less active players as they provide the cities and weaken the position of those players that are active. Any intelligent alliance knows that taking out the inactives is the first step of war.