Pnp Once upon a time in psi

DeletedUser

So ORCA wasted resources up to level 8 to do something which at the end of the day failed?

Also how could we have expected to take a WW city from an alliance thats been simming since its existence, so evidently your core will be a bit strong :p. I wouldn't cal 40 cities a small amount of cities to lose, thats lost ground on your part, and you could have defended both fairly comfortably IMO, if its that many people, theres no need to put all your defense in a city which is 48h away from all of us ;).

Ask wargasm if we have been simming they took more cities than u so you may want to listen... Oh you mean since we joined OR and CA yes we have been simming for about 3 weeks before the wonders started you must have forgot to read the Pnp

DeletedUser

Wasted? I call that a good strategy. You were competing not only on 1 WW, but 2. And you barely beat us to the actual target. Sounds like it worked decently to me.

Simmers? Says the one who has not left their 4 oceans since they took them. OR was bordering you ever since RE fell. And were you ever a threat to them? No. You sat in your oceans, colonizing, and attacking a large group of turtles. Just imagine where you would be if you had actually done some major attacks. You could have taken out OR/CA long we before we became a big threat. You could have eliminated Wargasm sooner, instead of now having to fight them to break the stalemate. You were at the top ranks way before we were even top 12. So I think it is safe to say that ORCA has worked to get where we are now, to become such a serious threat to the Rank 1 alliance that they had to enlist 2 of the other top 5 alliances to also attack us.

Out of 1800 cities, 40 is a small percentage of cities lost. But I blame ourselves for severely overestimating the top alliances. I guess we assumed that you would actually be a legitimate threat to our WW. But these pathetic attacks have showed that we maybe need to send 2k biremes to our WI.

Even your fake attacks were pitiful. You tried to draw support from the main target by attacking me. All I did was destroy the revolt attack, and the rest was simple. Helpful tip: When arranging fake attacks to draw support, you might want to have more than 10 fake attacks incoming. Fake attacks are the easiest thing to do, and you failed even at that.

DeletedUser

:Angry: NOOOOOO NOOOO NOOO I protest don't I repeat do not eat ORCA's in active players that is just not right to do...

DeletedUser15240

Wasted? I call that a good strategy. You were competing not only on 1 WW, but 2. And you barely beat us to the actual target. Sounds like it worked decently to me.

Simmers? Says the one who has not left their 4 oceans since they took them. OR was bordering you ever since RE fell. And were you ever a threat to them? No. You sat in your oceans, colonizing, and attacking a large group of turtles. Just imagine where you would be if you had actually done some major attacks. You could have taken out OR/CA long we before we became a big threat. You could have eliminated Wargasm sooner, instead of now having to fight them to break the stalemate. You were at the top ranks way before we were even top 12. So I think it is safe to say that ORCA has worked to get where we are now, to become such a serious threat to the Rank 1 alliance that they had to enlist 2 of the other top 5 alliances to also attack us.

Out of 1800 cities, 40 is a small percentage of cities lost. But I blame ourselves for severely overestimating the top alliances. I guess we assumed that you would actually be a legitimate threat to our WW. But these pathetic attacks have showed that we maybe need to send 2k biremes to our WI.

Even your fake attacks were pitiful. You tried to draw support from the main target by attacking me. All I did was destroy the revolt attack, and the rest was simple. Helpful tip: When arranging fake attacks to draw support, you might want to have more than 10 fake attacks incoming. Fake attacks are the easiest thing to do, and you failed even at that.

If you mean me, then yes I do not deny being a simmer turtle noob ;). Thats what I am in this world :p. You've only ever fought 1 major alliance, and you didn't do amazingly well in it. You've also been colonizing, its called securing WW cities ;). If you think taking turtles is easy then you have obviously not ever had a challenge. It is far easier to take cities from an agressive alliance than a turtle alliance. Try taking cities from an alliance which stacks every alliance with massive amounts of biremes and defense and you will see what we mean ;).

We've toppled numerous top alliance, you've failed to topple any. You've got where you are by simming, picking on no alliances and doing absolutely nothing to establish yourself in the world. You can slander our attacks all you like, but they mean nothing. If you can do better then they will, but so far you are yet to even attack any of us.

DeletedUser

We've toppled numerous top alliance, you've failed to topple any. You've got where you are by simming, picking on no alliances and doing absolutely nothing to establish yourself in the world. You can slander our attacks all you like, but they mean nothing. If you can do better then they will, but so far you are yet to even attack any of us.

What alliances oh they are gone same as the alliances we toppled whether it was as a Macedonian Olympus returns or Chrome angel.... There were some big one i am pretty sure you guys and BE even jumped in on one target after we broke them forget the name tho.

DeletedUser

And how is SF track record lately? You were attacking WG, and they are not toppled. you were attacking 4T for a long time, and they are not toppled, you were attacking BE, and they are not toppled. You were attacking FS, and they are not toppled. (They still exist, just under a different name :p)

So it seems that the alliances that were good enough to stick around the this stage of the game, are the ones you fail entirely against. Doesn;t sound like a great legacy to me...

DeletedUser15240

And how is SF track record lately? You were attacking WG, and they are not toppled. you were attacking 4T for a long time, and they are not toppled, you were attacking BE, and they are not toppled. You were attacking FS, and they are not toppled. (They still exist, just under a different name :p)

So it seems that the alliances that were good enough to stick around the this stage of the game, are the ones you fail entirely against. Doesn;t sound like a great legacy to me...

4TRESS is pretty much toppled, they are dead wood atm, most are inactive or gone. FS were toppled, because they no longer exist, and are now part of SF, and are therefore toppled. ;). Wargasm we barely share a border with, so toppling them would be impossible over the month or so were "at war" with them. Bullseye are a great alliance, hands down, if we toppled them that would be hats off to us, they attacked us and showed us true action. And maybe we haven't been toppling allianc but we've sure been taking cities from other alliances, a thing which you have not done in a long long time.

DeletedUser

3 weeks. So long.

And if that is the case, don't forget CA's involvement in toppling OR, also top alliances. As you said, taking the players is toppling. So add that to our track record. :D

BE a great alliance as you say? They can't even handle an alliance half their size attacking them. Losing cities to WAP.

DeletedUser

So much trash arguing with trash, the mere fact that all of you are building WW means you are horrible useless players to the world. Most of you SF + ORCA are merely trash to me. Nevertheless, the fact ORCA lost a WW yes ORCA II but they are ORCA so before saying bla bla bla mommmy they faileddd to take a WW fail planning uuuuuh, shut up & look at the fact you did loose 1 even if it isn't the main branch it still counts.

2nd yes you can whine now that we took circa 40 cities with combine efforts but that reflect on your poor leadership & useless members.

3rd SF/BE/Wargasm can all go burn in hell all are terrible players which is why they conquered your cities with ease. Now yeffer u are horrible, you can't even type accordingly & cisfe quit acting big now since you were really sad/annoyed when the attacks started coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You got one thing right i was crying that no more than 4 attacks were coming my way. As for building WW is this a game? Is there a Winner? yes and yes So don't knock alliances bc they want to win. If you dont want to win what is the point of playing?

Any day I will go 1 or 2v 1 bring it on how about people start attacking the good players I know i have. In any world take your pick.

DeletedUser

haha I was o u mean the joke city I gave wargasm I told them they could have that weeks ago ask ryan if you want they just collected that day

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter, you said you received "No attacks" so clearly that post was void.

DeletedUser

So ORCA wasted resources up to level 8 to do something which at the end of the day failed?

Also how could we have expected to take a WW city from an alliance thats been simming since its existence, so evidently your core will be a bit strong :p. I wouldn't cal 40 cities a small amount of cities to lose, thats lost ground on your part, and you could have defended both fairly comfortably IMO, if its that many people, theres no need to put all your defense in a city which is 48h away from all of us ;).

Like to bring some attention to another pointless person who thinks he knows more then others because he has a title.

Lets start with simmin- Look at everyone stats in the world leading up to the WW. Everyone you can say was so called simming.

The biggest simmer in this game are some of your allies, This has been proven over the months of war with some of them.

As for you taking 40 cities :eek:

Maybe you should look at the cities. WW = a race so losing a few cities dont mean anything when you can turnaround and grab one closer to the core :eek: WOW tactic's

Looking at some of the cities taken- lets see 1900, 2300 do i really need to keep going?

As for taken a city on a WW. Do you really think it was truly a WW? Other then to draw attention to build that WW. ITs all one player on that island. So use your head.........

DeletedUser

Like to bring some attention to another pointless person who thinks he knows more then others because he has a title.

Lets start with simmin- Look at everyone stats in the world leading up to the WW. Everyone you can say was so called simming.

The biggest simmer in this game are some of your allies, This has been proven over the months of war with some of them.

As for you taking 40 cities :eek:

Maybe you should look at the cities. WW = a race so losing a few cities dont mean anything when you can turnaround and grab one closer to the core :eek: WOW tactic's

Looking at some of the cities taken- lets see 1900, 2300 do i really need to keep going?

As for taken a city on a WW. Do you really think it was truly a WW? Other then to draw attention to build that WW. ITs all one player on that island. So use your head.........

Another stupid person. ORCA went hiding far away with their wonders in 76 IF U WERE SMART not saying you are, you would know these cities can be used for closer CS's etc, but like I said you aren't smart.

As for that "fake" WW. IT HAS A WW ON IT SO IT IS A WW, that's it. It's the same as ORCA coming to say now that their artemis is a fake? Lol you guys are smart indeed <---- sarcastic so no you are not smart. As for saying our "allies" are simmers, shut up get some intel & edit your post.

DeletedUser

Yes, Its a WW put used as a decoy. Since your not smart enough to figure that out. It did its job so keep wasting your time.

As for simmers yes check your allies stats broski................... Since you are all high and mighty right now. Maybe you will see it if the pea size matter between your ears allows it to process.

DeletedUser

Yes, Its a WW put used as a decoy. Since your not smart enough to figure that out. It did its job so keep wasting your time.

As for simmers yes check your allies stats broski................... Since you are all high and mighty right now. Maybe you will see it if the pea size matter between your ears allows it to process.

Well let's see, A "decoy" could only work if it was there first. We started on babylon first so your "decoy" was not really a "decoy". So kudos to your horrible leadership. As for my "allies", hmmmm all my allies have been attacking and conquering so what are you talking about little boy? Bring facts or else your post is void.

You say "allies" but do you even know who our allies are? I doubt that. & you used "Since you are all" emphasis on the "all". I am a lone wolf. So use your plural when your talking about how horrible you & your players are.

FACT, I could have played WW instead I let the useless players go after it.
FACT, Your alliance is plainly terrible.

NEXT, who wants a brawl with Maratto-san.

DeletedUser

Fact You are still in SF whether its 2 or not if u wanna say you are a lone wolf then leave the alliance so remove comment please.... As for you did it first yea ok I bet you did start gardens first oh no wait you didn't and have no proof you did....