"Best players"

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I'm the founder of DD *Dirty Dozen* I want to give this forum a bit more life.

I don't know if this is a really bad idea, or if it will be a really good one but i'm going to try it out!

Look around in ABP rankings and alliances and see if you can find 10 players who you think are the best. Tell us why you think that? Then players can start to discuss why other players are wrong etc;. Try to stray away from naming players twice *aka, the whole team of paragon :p*
So lets get started!
mm

DeletedUser30767

Orestos, no brainer , rank 1 in points, ABP and if i think correctly 1 or 2 in DBP .. have shown his capability as both player and as teamleader .
The best player in olympia correctly . and MRA Killer .. hopes he soon give KD a run for their cities ;) :p

DeletedUser

Well, I don't want to list all of the players in Paragon/SM so i'll go for a change ;)

I like bR32uno because he is high in ABP and DBP even though his alliance is kind of.. Not as good as he is? I think he could be a LOT better if he joined Enigma or Hell Knights. He would be a nice edition :D

Now for my generic side; Other players would include Alcarin , PablitoZX , dobromirrr and Diogenes33 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30767

One name, which no one may know about but still want to tell is unukmine.
He was my neighbour before i left the game. He was allianceless before and just after grepolympics started, he survived and defended his city on his own from a very huge gold spender guy ...
Just to put it in prespective, he nearly destroyed 6 CS on his own (and that after his troops were being wiped out again and again) before he joined an alliance and now he continues to grow.
Also it was nice to be his neighbour because he was extremely trustworthy and always helped me out if i needed help!!

DeletedUser

Paragon has never had to defend against more than 1 CS at a time. For him to hold off 6 by himself is quite impressive.

DeletedUser30767

Just a quick update, unukmine has finally conquered this attackers city ... :)

So it definitely seems even more impressive now!!

DeletedUser

The ultimate response. Well done, unukmine!

gammasnarf said:
Now for my generic side; Other players would include Alcarin , PablitoZX , dobromirrr and Diogenes33

There's nothin' generic about me (or Alcarin89)!

DeletedUser

Hehe, I meant that because its obvious youre all good players just by looking at the top ABP etc! I wanted to go all indie.. ;)

DeletedUser

No one says me????
*sniffles*
Oi! I might be a bit dirty...sure my jokes don't make any sense. Most of the things that come out of my mouth..correction; out of my computer doesn't add up! But i'm one of the best...thats why i've got a 4k city :p
lololol ;)
That was a joke for people who do not understand "Computer talk" *nerd..*
mm

DeletedUser29371

No one says me????
*sniffles*
Oi! I might be a bit dirty...sure my jokes don't make any sense. Most of the things that come out of my mouth..correction; out of my computer doesn't add up! But i'm one of the best...thats why i've got a 4k city :p
lololol ;)
That was a joke for people who do not understand "Computer talk" *nerd..*
mm

I think best players are generally those that are in top ranks of ABP.... cos it means they play the game.... While i know many players can be very good or even best on other worlds and we do them no justice but on Olympia

so personally i would say:

Olympias finest:

1-20 ABP rank

Olmypia decent/very good

21-50 rank

In ABP.

If you're there you are

- active
- offensive
- have multiple cities (generally more than 5)
- know how to - conquer -attack -what units to use for attack -spy

Now if you are not there, or joined late you will have to bring double effort to be worthy of such consideration...

DeletedUser

:p
I'm the slowest builder you'll ever meet ;)
In a week we'll see how i do..hopefully i'll do a bit better ;)
I guess i'm one of those guys who need to hit the gym 5 hours early :p
mm

DeletedUser

I think best players are generally those that are in top ranks of ABP.... cos it means they play the game.... While i know many players can be very good or even best on other worlds and we do them no justice but on Olympia

so personally i would say:

Olympias finest:

1-20 ABP rank

Olmypia decent/very good

21-50 rank

In ABP.

If you're there you are

- active
- offensive
- have multiple cities (generally more than 5)
- know how to - conquer -attack -what units to use for attack -spy

Now if you are not there, or joined late you will have to bring double effort to be worthy of such consideration...

I don't agree :/

BP can be due to a lot of chance. The chance that you're in a good ocean, the chance you have a good alliance that help you get BP, the chance that you're a close distance to other people that you can attack.

It's all relative to ability.

Also, the part about multiple cities.. Someone can have 2 cities one day and the next he could pick up 3 more. I don't see having cities as a permanent thing.

The knowledge is one of the most valuable things, and people like mmunite who have a 500k account of Iota can use it well :D 7

Just my thoughts

DeletedUser

You can get a 500k account by throwing olympics and playing turtle. Everything is relative, so don't let big numbers fool you.

DeletedUser29371

I don't agree :/

BP can be due to a lot of chance. The chance that you're in a good ocean, the chance you have a good alliance that help you get BP, the chance that you're a close distance to other people that you can attack.

It's all relative to ability.

Also, the part about multiple cities.. Someone can have 2 cities one day and the next he could pick up 3 more. I don't see having cities as a permanent thing.

The knowledge is one of the most valuable things, and people like mmunite who have a 500k account of Iota can use it well :D 7

Just my thoughts

Wrong... There is no bad ocean unless you are last player who joined.... Problem is cos alliances make pacts and NAPs.... Its like if Hell Knights would apct with HAD, League, SM, Enigma, etc then cry they cant get BP.... OFCOURSE...

ABP = activity = clicking demand = know how to spy = know who to attack and with which units = great player = taking cities = getting more resources = building more units = killing even more.

ABP on 1 world = the best and mose devoted players on this world.... who cares if you are better than me if i have 7 cities and you have 2 and no alliance you will loose even with more knowledge...

Alot of Activity + little knowledge = VICTORIOUS

little of Activity + alot of knowledge = Rimmed just like any other noob/newb

And if you think activity =/= best players then go off for 2 weeks and no tripwires and ill show you how good your knowledge will help you then :D

Alliance doesnt help you get BP.... Orestes got all of the ABP himself and he is number 1(so did i).... noone from alliance sent him res, or anything.... he cleared, conquered, by ACTIVITY, INTELLIGENCE, KNOWLEDGE and GOLD and it has to be in such particular order...

You need ACTIVITY to click and get resources, you need INTELLIGENCE ot use the KNOWLEDGE you get to good use, and eventually you need GOLD to get that little (or big) edge...

DeletedUser

Wrong... There is no bad ocean unless you are last player who joined.... Problem is cos alliances make pacts and NAPs.... Its like if Hell Knights would apct with HAD, League, SM, Enigma, etc then cry they cant get BP.... OFCOURSE...

ABP = activity = clicking demand = know how to spy = know who to attack and with which units = great player = taking cities = getting more resources = building more units = killing even more.

ABP on 1 world = the best and mose devoted players on this world.... who cares if you are better than me if i have 7 cities and you have 2 and no alliance you will loose even with more knowledge...

Alot of Activity + little knowledge = VICTORIOUS

little of Activity + alot of knowledge = Rimmed just like any other noob/newb

And if you think activity =/= best players then go off for 2 weeks and no tripwires and ill show you how good your knowledge will help you then :D

Alliance doesnt help you get BP.... Orestes got all of the ABP himself and he is number 1.... noone from alliance sent him res, or anything.... he cleared, conquered, by ACTIVITY, INTELLIGENCE, KNOWLEDGE and GOLD and it has to be in such particular order...

You need ACTIVITY to click and get resources, you need INTELLIGENCE ot use the KNOWLEDGE you get to good use, and eventually you need GOLD to get that little (or big) edge...

Lol.. It's my opinion, it can't be wrong :) There are bad oceans in fact. There is no bad ocean unless you are the last player who joined? So .. there is a bad ocean? 0.o

Surely someone who has knowledge will know to join an alliance anyway.

Knowledge can be used in different ways, like I said.. ability. I'm just making a point, because you have a lot of AP it doesn't make you 'the best' out of the world. What if you say you're the best because you're first and someone is leading an attack and gains a lot of AP. They're then the best and it keeps happening.

Another example: You're 'the best' and you're in a war with another alliance. A lot of your cities get taken and you're left with a couple. But you still have top BP. Are you still 'the best' ? My point is there is no point in saying there are so many players who are the best on the world because it can fluctuate so easily :p

Alliance does help you get BP. You get supported during a war and one person just creates attacking units, therefore you're being defended easily by your alliance while being able to make a large attacking force.

If the player had the knowledge he wouldn't go off for 2 weeks without vac mode surely?

Well, the gold helps a lot let's be honest :p But i'm not gonna be a gold whiner hehe

DeletedUser29371

Lol.. It's my opinion, it can't be wrong There are bad oceans in fact. There is no bad ocean unless you are the last player who joined? So .. there is a bad ocean? 0.o

So if i make opinion that there is no gravity i cannot be wrong if there is, simply cos its an opinion... if you're the last player to join you are not in bad ocean you are in bad spot not ocean... ocean is perfectly fine.

Surely someone who has knowledge will know to join an alliance anyway.

You can play speed 3 world without alliance and 18h/day activity alone no problem... especially if you rush first 3 weeks even alot of alliances might have toruble bringing you down.

Knowledge can be used in different ways, like I said.. ability. I'm just making a point, because you have a lot of AP it doesn't make you 'the best' out of the world. What if you say you're the best because you're first and someone is leading an attack and gains a lot of AP. They're then the best and it keeps happening.

Activity = ABP (unless you're a simmer or noob) Orestes is number 1 for months... no fluctuating... its his activity + his knowledge + gold... noone in alliance ever defended him until this minute...

Another example: You're 'the best' and you're in a war with another alliance. A lot of your cities get taken and you're left with a couple. But you still have top BP. Are you still 'the best' ? My point is there is no point in saying there are so many players who are the best on the world because it can fluctuate so easily

We are talking of ''GREAT'' players not the best.... 1 great player can destroy 1 great player and both are still great.... even if he lost all cities...

Alliance does help you get BP. You get supported during a war and one person just creates attacking units, therefore you're being defended easily by your alliance while being able to make a large attacking force.

never happened to me or Orestes, or TheSnitchuation or ....... i could name quite alot more

If the player had the knowledge he wouldn't go off for 2 weeks without vac mode surely?

What if he has no more budget and out of Vaication days? Entirely possible tbh.

The point was (regarding VM) without activity no good player was ever born or made.... if you dont paly everyday for multiple hours you cannot be considered great by the public or those active...

But then again maybe its just me evaluating everyone by my own measurements of constant improvement no matter what... and i simply have standards too high for 99.9999999999999 players.

DeletedUser

Perhaps the only good players are those who enjoy the game and that can quickly rise above everyone else.

DeletedUser

So if i make opinion that there is no gravity i cannot be wrong if there is, simply cos its an opinion... if you're the last player to join you are not in bad ocean you are in bad spot not ocean... ocean is perfectly fine.

You can play speed 3 world without alliance and 18h/day activity alone no problem... especially if you rush first 3 weeks even alot of alliances might have toruble bringing you down.

Activity = ABP (unless you're a simmer or noob) Orestes is number 1 for months... no fluctuating... its his activity + his knowledge + gold... noone in alliance ever defended him until this minute...

We are talking of ''GREAT'' players not the best.... 1 great player can destroy 1 great player and both are still great.... even if he lost all cities...

never happened to me or Orestes, or TheSnitchuation or ....... i could name quite alot more

What if he has no more budget and out of Vaication days? Entirely possible tbh.

The point was (regarding VM) without activity no good player was ever born or made.... if you dont paly everyday for multiple hours you cannot be considered great by the public or those active...

But then again maybe its just me evaluating everyone by my own measurements of constant improvement no matter what... and i simply have standards too high for 99.9999999999999 players.

Lol.. Sure, it's an opinion. It's like the god argument ;) But you said there was no bad ocean and then contradicted yourself lol :D

That kind of irrelevant considering if he joined an alliance he could have a hell of a lot more help.

I've been on more than 1 world and if I say something referring to good players you don't always have to use yourself or anyone in Paragon as an example.

I'm talking about the whole of the top 50 AP pointers, not just Orestes.

So he is still Olympia's Finest if he's lost all his cities and is left with a 2k point city? Hmmmm...

Yes, Alcarin.. Again, you and your alliance are not the only players on this world. I've been in situations where i've seen alliances work this way, you may well do this in the future. ;)

I suppose, but wouldn't he realize how to leave his city well guarded? Goes back to my point about alliances tbh. Alliances set trip wires.

I agree with you, I never disagreed with the point about activity. Just the other points :p

P.S Sorry I can't multi quote lol.