"Best players"

DeletedUser29371

Oh what fun, i don't play Olympia anymore.I was utterly conquered by my enemies.My name their is,amyklae of laconia.I am no longer there, i don't exist.

I sense irony in your words, however i will play the game and ask how would a kid (me) learn from you and see you do it if you no longer exist here :(

disappointed kid left with no present...

Awww... *Puts popcorn back*

Should've started eating minutes ago and eat it fast...

DeletedUser

Not answering...i guess the score is 1 for me, negative 1 for you.

DeletedUser

Olympia is just one world.I have won more worlds then you ever will.Which proves me better then you.

DeletedUser

Your the one that colonized 7 cities.You only conquered 2 cities.That is quite embarrasing for someone who's alliances has had 109 colonizations.

DeletedUser29371

Olympia is just one world.I have won more worlds then you ever will.Which proves me better then you.

no you will be better when you win olympia where I am(see this is olympia discussion not some world very far away!)... so done with this argument since you came to troll here which i sniffed on your 2nd post and your lack of proving anything with actual facts got boring and considering your great error of administrator(it might only be wording but i doubt) i am ending this from my side...

See i do not hide my grepolis statistics you can see it if you check me out (my nickname) where your name shows me this

http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=killer+of+hell

awesome player...

case closed ;) put away popcorn NOW gammar!

DeletedUser

perhaps then you should check my other account out...amyklae of laconia.....and The-Iceman.

Your common sense does not reside in you, this account is used for other items.Such as DA, or for talking in the forums.

DeletedUser29371

perhaps then you should check my other account out...amyklae of laconia.....and The-Iceman.

Your common sense does not reside in you, this account is used for other items.Such as DA, or for talking in the forums.

Unless you post with them you can very well take those names and search for them just like i could... do not believe such things...

Post 1 post (everyone can) and i will bother searching.

DeletedUser

no you will be better when you win olympia where I am(see this is olympia discussion not some world very far away!)... so done with this argument since you came to troll here which i sniffed on your 2nd post and your lack of proving anything with actual facts got boring and considering your great error of administrator(it might only be wording but i doubt) i am ending this from my side...

See i do not hide my grepolis statistics you can see it if you check me out (my nickname) where your name shows me this

http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=killer+of+hell

awesome player...

case closed ;) put away popcorn NOW gammar!

Aw :(