"Best players"

DeletedUser

Okay, let's agree with Killer of hell and end this dam debate :D

DeletedUser29371

Lol.. Sure, it's an opinion. It's like the god argument But you said there was no bad ocean and then contradicted yourself lol

Perhaps i used wrong wording... i meant only last player(s) joining are in bad places... oceans are all equally good. Players make them good not oceans themselves.

That kind of irrelevant considering if he joined an alliance he could have a hell of a lot more help.

The point is player with alot of uptime(online time) will do better alone still that someone logging once a day and in MRA (like unknowns)

I'm talking about the whole of the top 50 AP pointers, not just Orestes.

So he is still Olympia's Finest if he's lost all his cities and is left with a 2k point city? Hmmmm...

We have to understand 2 points here... BEST player or GREAT player.... See majority or many here on forums consider Orestes as BEST player of Olympia, if someone destroys and conquers him, he will obvously loose his BEST spot but he will undoubtedley remain GREAT PLAYER...

Now if someone conquers me or Joseph-laff, or sasacurcic or whoever in top 50 they will remain GREAT PLAYERS, just someone was a little better...

I've been on more than 1 world and if I say something referring to good players you don't always have to use yourself or anyone in Paragon as an example.

People like to say that if you use yourself as example you are boasting or showing off, but i always claim that i prefer to give EXAMPLES out of players i know best or most about... hence i use example of Orestes or myself. I do not want to do injustice and talk about Joseph-laff or someone else i consider great since i simply do not spend enough time with them to do them full justice and give them as examples in such debates.

Yes, Alcarin.. Again, you and your alliance are not the only players on this world. I've been in situations where i've seen alliances work this way, you may well do this in the future.

Yes, thanks sherlock ... :D

I suppose, but wouldn't he realize how to leave his city well guarded? Goes back to my point about alliances tbh. Alliances set trip wires.

if you are off for 1 weeks and someone makes well made effort you will loose city regardless of the alliance especially cos well its easy to FAKE his other city and then alliances tend to overkill in defense and you take other city.

DeletedUser

Sure they can, with gold to build up their cities, and the grepolis resource regenerator anyone can rise above others.

DeletedUser29371

Sure they can, with gold to build up their cities, and the grepolis resource regenerator anyone can rise above others.

no they cannot... especially not QUICKLY and above EVERYONE else....

Maybe above a few...

DeletedUser

No, your wrong.With gold you can build 7 buildings a day.It will also help with training your units and favor.Use sense man.

DeletedUser29371

No, your wrong.With gold you can build 7 buildings a day.It will also help with training your units and favor.Use sense man.

.... so? if i have 70 cities and you have 1 and and 24k gold you still cannot OVERCOME me QUICKLY... simple as that end of story

UNLESS quickly for you it means 1 year and the guy you are trying to overcome = inactive

use sense indeed

DeletedUser

No,but i can easily rise above the others below.Conquering some, nearly reaching you.There we both would both equal strength.

DeletedUser29371

No,but i can easily rise above the others below.Conquering some, nearly reaching you.There we both would both equal strength.

So i guess i was right then ...

you cannot rise ABOVE everyone you want quickly even with gold...

and no you cannot NEARLY reach anyone in the top 10 if you start on Olympia now even with 50.000 gold... even if you would be 24/7 active and 5 min demand 17h/day for the next 1 month you could not come near Joseph-laff for example (so i wont give Paragon example again :p)

resources you can get are ''limited'' well you can loot but it means not much BP and olympics in 1 city is too few to catch someone with 70 especially if he continues with current pace...

NOONE could cath Orestes on city points until he stopped growing... simple as that...

DeletedUser

Watch me do it then kid.Everything is possible,one would say.Lets see if there right.

DeletedUser29371

Watch me do it then kid.Everything is possible,one would say.Lets see if there right.

Good looking forward to it.... be so kind and tell me your actual name and not hide behind this one which is obviously not your Olympia nick name so i can follow your awesome growth and see you beating everyone in a month ;)

and for making such mocking statement saying im a kid since you obviously know nothing of me let me remind you that

With gold you can build 7 buildings a day.

I would expect a player who can QUICKLY arise above EVERYONE to know that you can build 7 buildings a day even without administrator.... you just cannot put 7 in queue ;)

DeletedUser

.... so? if i have 70 cities and you have 1 and and 24k gold you still cannot OVERCOME me QUICKLY... simple as that end of story

UNLESS quickly for you it means 1 year and the guy you are trying to overcome = inactive

use sense indeed

You just made a massive exaggeration to prove your point! Come on :p

DeletedUser

Good looking forward to it.... be so kind and tell me your actual name and not hide behind this one which is obviously not your Olympia nick name so i can follow your awesome growth and see you beating everyone in a month

and for making such mocking statement saying im a kid since you obviously know nothing of me let me remind you that

With gold you can build 7 buildings a day.
I would expect a player who can QUICKLY arise above EVERYONE to know that you can build 7 buildings a day even without administrator.... you just cannot put 7 in queue

My name is William Jem Forsworn

DeletedUser

Oh what fun, i don't play Olympia anymore.I was utterly conquered by my enemies.My name their is,amyklae of laconia.I am no longer there, i don't exist.